Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Something is up.  This POS and his people have managed to stay somewhat in line since RBG's passing.  I noticed several hard core Trumpkins parroting the 'lower taxes/safer neighborhood' line.  And he has been fairly decent after the RBG passing - by his standards...of course he's a total asshole questioning her final wishes.  We don't need to rehash where he sets the bar for himself...

I do think we need to take Mitch and this fuckhead very seriously.  Between the blatant cheating and the fact many let them hang their hat on the 'economy' talk. This shit is far from over. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The best part of this is this dumb fuck doesn’t understand that if he splits up Texas (and probably Florida) he’s actually adding blue senators. Hey dipshit, what happens to any “states” that have houston or Dallas or Austin (or all of them together) with a subsection or rural areas? It’s a big ass blue state. And they’ll all have the most electoral college votes because those are determined by population you colossally stupid motherfucker. 

No shit.  Hey Mark, while you are at it, how about make all 25 of the largest metropolitan areas their own states.  That will show the libs!!

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Something is up.  This POS and his people have managed to stay somewhat in line since RBG's passing.  I noticed several hard core Trumpkins parroting the 'lower taxes/safer neighborhood' line.  And he has been fairly decent after the RBG passing - by his standards...of course he's a total asshole questioning her final wishes.  We don't need to rehash where he sets the bar for himself...

I do think we need to take Mitch and this fuckhead very seriously.  Between the blatant cheating and the fact many let them hang their hat on the 'economy' talk. This shit is far from over. 

He also announced he was going to nominate her replacement before she's even buried.  But I guess the standard is now that he hasn't nicknamed her "kike Ruth" in a tweet.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not sure where to put this, but this seems as good a place as any.

My company's CEO just hosted a company-wide video conference about the importance of voting, how to register, etc.  It was very much a stick-to-the-facts, down the middle session.  They made it very clear, no matter your political leanings, that voting is very important and fundamental to our role as citizens.

When the Q&A came, there were multiple trumpkins who were crying that it was one sided and they felt they would lose their jobs if they showed their support for the president.  

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

I wonder what the goddamn fuck that is like?

There's not a single poster I put on ignore back on the shag, strictly because they were morons and long before I ever stepped foot in the Cloak Room, who didn't turn out to be a Trump supporter. It's uncanny. 
Edit: I should qualify that. I don't know Juicy's politics. But I'll bet there's no chance he's not a Trumpkin. Just like Parliament. 

Michigan hasn’t beaten O$U in 27 years but I still get to live rent free in this guys head.

Also #Biden/Harris 2020
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Captainant said:

ring a ding ding. If the election goes blue in a big way, we're going to see a shitload of legislative looting and burning from the GOP

Nothing will really change legislatively.  It is presidential executive order or nothing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

More pictures from the pro-Trump White Power hootenanny that the “lady” with the BBC face mask attended.

97ad97831ff8f07a4f31d7882b6c2fb4.jpg
f2f1e5e93dd7a1b9b508fd22a66d18d8.jpg
67e374368c2ad404480334e853e7f3b6.jpg
9fa31a830dad1c1067153a3cd518567e.jpg
c76c132f4c08e6b869966ff648792280.jpg
1b641b443b5a8fe7eeeb8fd75b53bde2.jpg
c0b767de58aaa9dfe643b94d6e65ffe2.jpg
e42f7f9d5894ffa80b2ac8ba5da9a2dc.jpg
8c55c2d8eb06251f251f2aca817dca64.jpg

I think it’s time for us white people to admit we’ve had a good run but too many of us are too far gone.

Check out the last picture of that fucking fat necked built of Crisco cop just yucking it up with those assholes.

And those people who survive on Sun Drop, Winston cigarettes, opioids, and pork rinds are supposed to be the master race and representatives of white power.

Donald Trump would actually run for the first time in 30 years if he had to interact with that bunch of genetic miscreants.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Some of y’all are married to really ugly women.  And fat too. Just do the math. The average Texas Trump supporter is married to a woman who is 5’5” and 170 Pounds.  How do y’all roll with that?  

Edited by Lobo

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

it’s time for us white people to admit we’ve had a good run

Actually it's mostly white men. Rapine white men. Our good run was generally only good for us. White men should be banned from leadership of just about anything for ten years maybe 20.

White women have advanced as far as anyone from under our foot, but you still have unequal pay, Me Too, and endless condescension.

I considered myself fairly enlightened and aware. The last four years have relieved me of delusion. I wasn't seeing the world as clearly as I thought, and I didn't have a high opinion of the world to start with.

I'm not a bad guy. A large number of my pale brothers are the same. It's just hard for me to have benefitted from the collective advantage of my skin color and sex and then say, "but I'm different!"

Passivity is not a defense. Writing pithy shit on a message board is not enough. 

• Hook 'Em 7

20 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I considered myself fairly enlightened and aware. The last four years have relieved me of delusion. I wasn't seeing the world as clearly as I thought, and I didn't have a high opinion of the world to start with.

Same same.  Another good side effect of living through this dystopia is I think this is not uncommon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Actually it's mostly white men. Rapine white men.

The battle cry meets the economic war raging asunder. 

Nice read. Thanks. (Nice use of rapine.)

Reminds me of this 2013 summary of recent events:

There is no question about who is responsible for tanking the country's economy over the previous decade. There is no question about the general philosophy that underlay this great act of public pillage and economic rapine.

There is no question that the great majority of the American people want action taken on their behalf against the people who looted most of the economy and then destroyed what was left, all the while demanding that the American people make them whole for all the damage they had done to...wait for it...the American people. Nobody seriously argues with any of this. Senator Elizabeth Warren hasn't become a YouTube sensation simply because she presents well, although she does. It's because she's roasting all the right people which, given all that's gone on since the consequence of all the looting fell on the country's head, seems like a revolutionary act.

Nobody seriously argues with any of this.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a20521/size-matters/

2013 feels like decades ago. 

Actually it's mostly white men. Rapine white men. Our good run was generally only good for us. White men should be banned from leadership of just about anything for ten years maybe 20.

White women have advanced as far as anyone from under our foot, but you still have unequal pay, Me Too, and endless condescension.

I'm not a bad guy. A large number of my pale brothers are the same. It's just hard for me to have benefitted from the collective advantage of my skin color and sex and then say, "but I'm different!"

Passivity is not a defense. Writing pithy shit on a message board is not enough. 

Oh white men are the worst but as a white woman, I ain’t letting some of my sisters off the hook. There’s plenty of white women in those pictures.

The Karens of America and white women benefit from the status quo, they just don’t get much power. And in the rare event they do get power? They’re almost worse than their white male counterparts.

Trump doesn’t win in 2016 without white women.

We don’t have Brett Kavanaugh or the horrible tax bill or hundreds of shitty judges without Joni Ernst, Susan Collins, Cindy Hyde-Smith, Shelly Moore Capito, and Deb Fischer.

We can’t forget Betsy DeVos and Kayleigh McEnany and Kirstjen Nielsen and Gina Haspel and KelleyAnne Conway and Ivanka Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Marsha Blackburn and Martha McSally and Liz Cheney and Kelly Loeffler and Elsie Stefanik and Kay Ivey and Sarah Palin and Laura Ingraham and Anne Coulter and Jeanine Pirro.

Now, I think a good number of white women have woken up in the last four years - Trump’s numbers with them have plummeted while his support amongst white men has stayed pretty steady.

I definitely agree it’s time for white men to take a backseat in the running of this country but the white women attached to those men can GTFO too.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mchookem said:

that^ literally makes me want to vomit. gotdammit.  

On the other hand, I'm never surprised that the people who show out to prove "white people are the supreme race" are always the ugliest and genetically shittiest that white people have to offer.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Meanwhile my idiot family is constantly posting things about how Biden can't form a coherent sentence and they don't understand how anyone could vote for someone like that. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Yup. I have family members doing the same thing. Unbelievable how stupid people are.

Yup. I have family members doing the same thing. Unbelievable how stupid people are.
It's literally the worst argument you can make. I don't get it. I finally called one of them out for posting something that was blatantly false and he got all defensive about it saying it was just a joke and to lighten up. There's really no point in engaging.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:09 AM, jimmyjazz said:

What's the point of blanking out a license plate?  It's not as if it's a secret never to be told.  Does he cover it up when he drives?

Just seemed the smart thing to do.  Despite hating on Trump and being infuriated by those who blindly worship him...I still default to being respectful of those I don’t agree with.  Got that from my father, who despite retiring full bird still treated everyone the same regardless whether they were commissioned or not according to those who worked for him.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

The GOP has the following good faith, equitable, not at all gerrymandered proposal to better represent Texas voters with a fair and balanced division into 4 separate states:

1. East Texas - Everything East of Houston and Dallas. 

2. West Texas - Everything West of Fort Worth and Austin, but north of I-10, and excluding El Paso.

3. North Texas - Park Cities and the suburbs of DFW ... plus River Oaks, the Woodlands and Katy ... plus Cedar Park and Leander ... plus Alamo Heights and Dominion. 

4.  Libtard Snowflake Tears Texas - The remaining areas of Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, and the Rio Grande Valley.

If this happened, yes, the GOP would get their extra Senators, but states 1. and 2. would be worse than fucking Oklahoma - and I say that as a native of state 2.

2 hours ago, Okie State said:
2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

It's literally the worst argument you can make. I don't get it. I finally called one of them out for posting something that was blatantly false and he got all defensive about it saying it was just a joke and to lighten up. There's really no point in engaging.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  The Rs are a bunch of douchebag frat boys that once they are called on their shit just go "what?  I was just joking!  No big deal!".  Pitchforks for all of them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1