Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So....I mean.....is nobody going to comment on the fact that the giant stuffed set of junk she has stitched to her face, intended to represent the POTUS....is, ummm, perhaps the wrong color?

Don't judge her for using what she had in her night stand. She is just being frugal/

Edited by Thatguy

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

There's no way in hell Melania is calling Donald "Sir" or "Mr. President". Maybe the intern or is Press Secretary or Hope Hicks is calling him that will trying to get the orange mushroom to come out from hiding, but not Melania.

Whichever lawyer she has negotiating the settlement for her not to leave him while he's in office might call him "sir", and that's very likely his only communication with her. So maybe there's a grain of truth in there.

Also, that we aren't out front of the White House with fucking pitchforks and torches after his psychopathic, nightmarish speech in Bemidji, MN....holy fuck.

Here's an article summarizing the worst of it....all the quotes are accurate.  https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-white-supremacy-racehorse-theory-1064928/

Out of the gate at the evening rally, Trump stoked nativism in a state that has resettled large numbers of refugees from Somalia. “One of the most vital issues in this election is the subject of refugees,” said Trump, who has fought to block humanitarian resettlement of displaced people in the United States. “You know it perhaps better than almost anybody. Lotsa luck! Are you having a good time with your refugees?” The president then spewed bile at Ilhan Omar — herself a Somali refugee who serves Minnesota in Congress — spouting a baseless theory that she’d once married her brother (Omar calls that accusation “absurd and offensive”). Shifting topics, but not gears, Trump then addressed the racial unrest in Minneapolis that followed the homicide of George Floyd at the hands of police. Trump recounted his push to have the National Guard sent in, insisting, “You wouldn’t have Minneapolis,” if he hadn’t. He then recounted, with a sadist’s delight, how an NBC correspondent of color, Ali Veshi, got injured with a non-lethal round and was shunted aside as a phalanx of law enforcement marched through the city. “Wasn’t it a beautiful sight?” Trump asked. “It’s called law and order!”

With this racist warmup complete, Trump then veered into an open endorsement of eugenics — the discredited theory that the human race can be improved with selective breeding for superior traits. The theory has an ugly history in America. And Hitler’s embrace of eugenics in Nazi Germany gave rise to the program of “race hygiene” that culminated in the extermination of millions of Jewish people and others at death camps. “You have good genes, you know that right?” Trump said to the nearly all-white crowd. “A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it? Don’t you believe? The racehorse theory,” Trump said. “You think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

The Trumps’ belief in eugenics has long been whispered about, but the president has perhaps never announced it so publicly. In a Frontline film that aired in advance of the 2016 election, a Trump biographer revealed the family’s “very deep” attraction to eugenics, beginning with Trump’s father, Fred, who introduced Donald to the “racehorse theory.”

NARRATOR: Fred had theories. He shared them with his kids. Donald especially liked one of them.

MICHAEL D’ANTONIO, Author, The Truth About Trump: This is a very deep part of the Trump story. The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development, that they believe that there are superior people, and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get superior offspring.

It doesn’t take a secret decoder ring to understand what Trump was aiming at in Bemidji. The idea that white Minnesotans, like racehorses, have superior, inheritable genes is white supremacy — embraced not as a cultural construct, but as if it were based in hard science. 

He's a fucking evil psychopath, and he has to go.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

There's no way in hell Melania is calling Donald "Sir" or "Mr. President". Maybe the intern or is Press Secretary or Hope Hicks is calling him that will trying to get the orange mushroom to come out from hiding, but not Melania.

It's probably in her current contract. 

4 hours ago, Okie State said:

Meanwhile my idiot family is constantly posting things about how Biden can't form a coherent sentence and they don't understand how anyone could vote for someone like that. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

You're fortuny to live in the Unigh Shaysh of America. LAW AND ORDER!

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What a god damned shame we have to look at a ‘RBG has passed thread’ while this POS is actually running for re-election.  Just die already, you miserable motherfucker.  

A guy who lost the popular vote and was impeached is gonna get three SC judges in four years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Actually it's mostly white men. Rapine white men. Our good run was generally only good for us. White men should be banned from leadership of just about anything for ten years maybe 20.

White women have advanced as far as anyone from under our foot, but you still have unequal pay, Me Too, and endless condescension.

I considered myself fairly enlightened and aware. The last four years have relieved me of delusion. I wasn't seeing the world as clearly as I thought, and I didn't have a high opinion of the world to start with.

I'm not a bad guy. A large number of my pale brothers are the same. It's just hard for me to have benefitted from the collective advantage of my skin color and sex and then say, "but I'm different!"

Passivity is not a defense. Writing pithy shit on a message board is not enough. 

Yeah white men.  Let's step aside and put North Dallas Salon Lady in charge.  That will solve everything.   The performative self-flagellation from you and brisket is beyond tired.  

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I do love this defense.  It's the same one that the uncomfortable white folks use to defend cops -- "hey, cops do bad stuff to everyone, why you gotta make it about race?"

So, let's think about giant assholes we know.  They are often completely abusive to everyone.  They often abuse their spouse.  They lie about all kinds of shit.  AND.....they are racist -- they drop N-bombs, shit like that.  Racism is a regular FEATURE of assholery.  And it's often the feature that first draws attention to a particular asshole.

"Why don't you just focus on the fact that he's an asshole -- bringing up racism is just a distraction!"  No, you fuckfaces, being a racist is ONE of the reasons he's a disgusting, worthless, piece of shit asshole.  There are other reasons, but racism is still one of them.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And those people who survive on Sun Drop, Winston cigarettes, opioids, and pork rinds are supposed to be the master race and representatives of white power.

Think of the money we'll make selling this shit on the black market after the Revolution begins or smuggling it into prison camps after it ends.

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you think Trump isn't a racist then you're probably a racist. 

This is actually an interesting topic because a lot of his supporters don't believe he is a racist.  Early in his exposure to the public during the presidential race, if you squinted hard then mayyybeee you could argue that he wasn't racist and was just disposing of political correctness in his statements.  However, there has been so much validation of the charge in the last four years that he's racist that it's pretty much indisputable now.  Unfortunately, once a person locks into a belief, it's extremely hard to convince them otherwise of their view.  Even today, most of his supporters steadfastly argue he's not racist.

i've made this type of post before, but i do believe there's some truth to the "trump is not a racist" argument.  don't get me wrong, trump is a racist, because he thinks racist thoughts, says racist things, and acts shitty and superior to those of other races.  but it's not that he's just a racist. it would be better if he was just a racist.  like i've said previously, i've seen no evidence that he treats poor white people any better than poor black people, poor mexican people, poor canadian people, or poor martians.

he thinks he's the best thing to walk semi-upright, so he treats everyone as though they are beneath him.  we're talking gary oldman gif everyone.  howard stern said the people who support him the hardest are those he would never allow into one of his properties.  he's an elitist, because he thinks he's elite.  he thinks he's smarter, richer, better in every which way than pretty much everyone.  is there anyone who he's never denigrated?  i mean, besides putin?  i don't think so.

so yeah, he's a racist, but that should never be the argument.  you should always defer to the higher moral crime.  nobody sits around and argues whether bin laden was a racists, or jeffrey dahmer was a racist.  calling trump a racist is like calling michael jordan a baseball player or calling phil collins a drummer.  true statements, sure.  but you're missing the overall.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i've made this type of post before, but i do believe there's some truth to the "trump is not a racist" argument.  don't get me wrong, trump is a racist, because he thinks racist thoughts, says racist things, and acts shitty and superior to those of other races.  but it's not that he's just a racist. it would be better if he was just a racist.  like i've said previously, i've seen no evidence that he treats poor white people any better than poor black people, poor mexican people, poor canadian people, or poor martians.

he thinks he's the best thing to walk semi-upright, so he treats everyone as though they are beneath him.  we're talking gary oldman gif everyone.  howard stern said the people who support him the hardest are those he would never allow into one of his properties.  he's an elitist, because he thinks he's elite.  he thinks he's smarter, richer, better in every which way than pretty much everyone.  is there anyone who he's never denigrated?  i mean, besides putin?  i don't think so.

so yeah, he's a racist, but that should never be the argument.  you should always defer to the higher moral crime.  nobody sits around and argues whether bin laden was a racists, or jeffrey dahmer was a racist.  calling trump a racist is like calling michael jordan a baseball player or calling phil collins a drummer.  true statements, sure.  but you're missing the overall.

It's the Venn diagram of assholery.

If you're going to be an epic asshole -- and Trump is one of the most epic of all time -- a lot of smaller circles go in the larger "asshole" circle.  Abuses/treats spouse like shit?  Yep.  Lies habitually?  Check.  Commits/endorses violence against those who oppose him?  Check.  Bullies anyone and everyone whenever he feels like it?  Check.  Racist?  Check.

When you go to the dealer and order the "complete asshole" package, racism is almost always included.  Shit, it's very rare when it's NOT part of the package -- it's the "power windows and door locks" of package items -- it's always one of the first items on the list.

Trump is no different.  He delivers the full asshole luxury package.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If you're going to be an epic asshole -- and Trump is one of the most epic of all time -- a lot of smaller circles go in the larger "asshole" circle.  Abuses/treats spouse like shit?  Yep.  Lies habitually?  Check.  Commits/endorses violence against those who oppose him?  Check.  Bullies anyone and everyone whenever he feels like it?  Check.  Racist?  Check.

When you go to the dealer and order the "complete asshole" package, racism is almost always included.  Shit, it's very rare when it's NOT part of the package -- it's the "power windows and door locks" of package items -- it's always one of the first items on the list.

He also gets the obscure asshole mods/options that are really pretty rare.  He has em all covered.  

36D46F22-7022-4B3A-9D58-D84622CE0FFB.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

would you call racism the trucoat?

Fargo (1996) by Joel and Ethan Coen — Cinematary

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Tom said:

On the other hand, I'm never surprised that the people who show out to prove "white people are the supreme race" are always the ugliest and genetically shittiest that white people have to offer.

It's an interesting phenomenon. Kind of like nudists --- the ones who always show their ass never should.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

It's an interesting phenomenon. Kind of like nudists --- the ones who always show their ass never should.

Yeah.....in my various experiences at coming across nude sunbathers on Lake Travis, at Barton Springs, etc.....I never ran across the Tri-Delt field trip.  It was always a lot more like the "Zendik Farms, let the patchouli oil stench drift" crowd.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....in my various experiences at coming across nude sunbathers on Lake Travis, at Barton Springs, etc.....I never ran across the Tri-Delt field trip.  It was always a lot more like the "Zendik Farms, let the patchouli oil stench drift" crowd.

Zendik.  Forgot about those comedians.  

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

A guy who lost the popular vote and was impeached is gonna get three SC judges in four years. 

And if he somehow takes the oath of office on January 20, 2021, a majority of Americans will believe he was put there illegitimately by unfair or criminal means.

That is a problem. That leads to violence.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You'd do mama Zendik...don't lie. 

16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

More pictures from the pro-Trump White Power hootenanny that the “lady” with the BBC face mask attended.

97ad97831ff8f07a4f31d7882b6c2fb4.jpg
f2f1e5e93dd7a1b9b508fd22a66d18d8.jpg
67e374368c2ad404480334e853e7f3b6.jpg
9fa31a830dad1c1067153a3cd518567e.jpg
c76c132f4c08e6b869966ff648792280.jpg
1b641b443b5a8fe7eeeb8fd75b53bde2.jpg
c0b767de58aaa9dfe643b94d6e65ffe2.jpg
e42f7f9d5894ffa80b2ac8ba5da9a2dc.jpg
8c55c2d8eb06251f251f2aca817dca64.jpg

I think it’s time for us white people to admit we’ve had a good run but too many of us are too far gone.

Check out the last picture of that fucking fat necked built of Crisco cop just yucking it up with those assholes.

And those people who survive on Sun Drop, Winston cigarettes, opioids, and pork rinds are supposed to be the master race and representatives of white power.

Donald Trump would actually run for the first time in 30 years if he had to interact with that bunch of genetic miscreants.

One man’s white trash is another man’s white treasure.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Actually it's mostly white men. Rapine white men. Our good run was generally only good for us. White men should be banned from leadership of just about anything for ten years maybe 20.

White women have advanced as far as anyone from under our foot, but you still have unequal pay, Me Too, and endless condescension.

I considered myself fairly enlightened and aware. The last four years have relieved me of delusion. I wasn't seeing the world as clearly as I thought, and I didn't have a high opinion of the world to start with.

I'm not a bad guy. A large number of my pale brothers are the same. It's just hard for me to have benefitted from the collective advantage of my skin color and sex and then say, "but I'm different!"

Passivity is not a defense. Writing pithy shit on a message board is not enough. 

I do not want to see another white man as president or vice-president of the country for the rest of my life after Biden. It is time to fully cede power. 

Signed,

White man sick of all the pain we have intentionally inflicted on others.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Lol

“Donald Trump met and dealt with Luzhkov for his 1996 trip to Moscow to start a Trump Tower project. Rudy Giuliani was dealing with an associate of Luzhkov’s and Putin’s named Pavel Fuks, with whom Trump later transacted a real estate deal,” says Olga Lautman, a Newsweek contributor and renowned Russian affairs researcher.

hqdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I do not want to see another white man as president or vice-president of the country for the rest of my life after Biden. It is time to fully cede power. 

Signed,

I don’t give a shit if the president is green......I just want a good leader.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

Signed,

I want white men to stay in power for the rest of my life and to keep inflicting pain on minorities, woman, and.....wait what thread is this?  I thought I was posting on the Conservative thread on this board.  Never mind.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1