Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

What's up with Donald Trump, Jr. in that video?  Uh.......not rocket surgery folks.  That is the easiest habit in the world to spot.  He's coming down off a massive coke binge.  After that, he usually moves to circling laps in his hotel room (his background looks like a hotel room, not judging---I know he's on the road for the campaign) practicing a monologue to himself about how he's going to explain his recent behavior/lack of communication to his ex-wife, current girlfriend, co-workers, et. al.  So he decides to sit and record this simply to have someone to communicate with as the last of the "Drip" trickles down the back of his throat like so many Pompeo loads.  After this was completed and uploaded, his intermediary was meeting with a local dealer within 90 minutes.  

Gotta give him credit though, "defendyourballot.com" is a good domain name.  Biden's team shoulda picked that up first.  

9 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

any idea what this tweet is about? can't seem to find much online

I'll explain

-He wants to get rid of a peaceful diverse organization that opposes his consolidation of power by comparing it to and abandoning a dusty old white supremacist outfit that isn't even at the forefront of white supremacy today.

-Recognizing that roughly 40% of black Americans own homes (compared to 64% of white Americans), he wants to open more black communities to gentrification and raise the property values so that the poorest of people in black communities are unable to stay there.

-This one I'm not sure about.  The newly gentrified communities will have new jobs.  Some of these will go to black people.  Surely, he isn't suggesting a blacks only hiring policy, or even offering contracts to black owned businesses that potentially have more black employees.  I mean, he is the same guy that decried NYC's prioritization of minority and women owned businesses for public contracts.  Maybe he plans on expanding the military by 3 million people while keeping the doors closed to other pathways to success.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I'll explain

-He wants to get rid of a peaceful diverse organization that opposes his consolidation of power by comparing it to and abandoning a dusty old white supremacist outfit that isn't even at the forefront of white supremacy today.

-Recognizing that roughly 40% of black Americans own homes (compared to 64% of white Americans), he wants to open more black communities to gentrification and raise the property values so that the poorest of people in black communities are unable to stay there.

-This one I'm not sure about.  The newly gentrified communities will have new jobs.  Some of these will go to black people.  Surely, he isn't suggesting a blacks only hiring policy, or even offering contracts to black owned businesses that potentially have more black employees.  I mean, he is the same guy that decried NYC's prioritization of minority and women owned businesses for public contracts.  Maybe he plans on expanding the military by 3 million people while keeping the doors closed to other pathways to success.

I read through what I could find of the proposal.  Empty promises and slogans, not actual plans (except for a couple of concrete things).  So, Trump being Trump.  That said, it is an easy message that his media mouthpieces can spew to talk about how much Trump does for black people (even though 1) he hasn't actually done any of these things, and 2) he won't ever do any of these things that are beyond a 1-step Exec Order, which won't have any meat on it anyway.

It's about messaging, pandering, and marketing -- puro Trump.

3 hours ago, lemonlime said:

They also all took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.  We can see how seriously GOP Senators take their promises.

Wouldn’t it be funny (at least for a day) if the GOP henchmen were lined up with the Supreme Court all along to go tell Trump to fuck himself after he loses the election and tries to challenge the outcome?  Like they manipulate him into picking someone to replace RBG that already has plans to fuck him over?  I’m sure most of his GOP senate lapdogs wouldn’t mind seeing him go if they thought they could pull it off.

10 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Wouldn’t it be funny (at least for a day) if the GOP henchmen were lined up with the Supreme Court all along to go tell Trump to fuck himself after he loses the election and tries to challenge the outcome?  Like they manipulate him into picking someone to replace RBG that already has plans to fuck him over?  I’m sure most of his GOP senate lapdogs wouldn’t mind seeing him go if they thought they could pull it off.

the naive me believes that anyone mixed up in this (gop congress, senators, scotus) who's under the age of 60 doesn't really want their fingerprints on what would surely be seen for decades as a "stolen election".  imagine living the next 40 years with that (30 of which trump will be dead as fucking dillinger).  doesn't sound like much of a life that you've completely given up for a piece of shit like donald j trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

the naive me believes that anyone mixed up in this (gop congress, senators, scotus) who's under the age of 60 doesn't really want their fingerprints on what would surely be seen for decades as a "stolen election".  imagine living the next 40 years with that (30 of which trump will be dead as fucking dillinger).  doesn't sound like much of a life that you've completely given up for a piece of shit like donald j trump.
Some of them.

Counter point. What if he has dirt on enough of them that they have no choice but to comply. Because the entire GOP sure acts that way through all the other awful shit he's done to this point. Hell they have completely enabled it. Many welcome it.

They will turn into pretzels justifying it with zero shame.

At lunch today, I decided to drive down to a local sandwich shop and order one to go.  On the way there, I pass by a vacant corner that usually has a used car or two sitting on it for sale, or someone peddling puppies on the weekend, or maybe some produce during the summer.

As I am passing by, some carnie is setting up a basketball shooting game you would see at a carnival, with the baskets 10 feet off the ground, and the hoop (edit: ring for Ted Cruz) the size of a dinner plate or somesuch.  Then I notice---across the top, probably half a dozen Trump flags, along with several others hanging on the sides of the attraction. Breezy day here, so the flags were flying proudly.  The gentleman must have gotten there shortly before I pass by, for he is still setting stuff up.

I come back by maybe 10 minutes later, and as I am stopped by the light, I count half a dozen cars in front, with people buying this shit like there was no tomorrow.  

I gotta say, @Brisketexan's idea of selling anything to these rubes was spot on.  Maybe I should have started flag selling as a weekend gig.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

45 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

At lunch today, I decided to drive down to a local sandwich shop and order one to go.  On the way there, I pass by a vacant corner that usually has a used car or two sitting on it for sale, or someone peddling puppies on the weekend, or maybe some produce during the summer.

As I am passing by, some carnie is setting up a basketball shooting game you would see at a carnival, with the baskets 10 feet off the ground, and the hoop (edit: ring for Ted Cruz) the size of a dinner plate or somesuch.  Then I notice---across the top, probably half a dozen Trump flags, along with several others hanging on the sides of the attraction. Breezy day here, so the flags were flying proudly.  The gentleman must have gotten there shortly before I pass by, for he is still setting stuff up.

I come back by maybe 10 minutes later, and as I am stopped by the light, I count half a dozen cars in front, with people buying this shit like there was no tomorrow.  

I gotta say, @Brisketexan's idea of selling anything to these rubes was spot on.  Maybe I should have started flag selling as a weekend gig.

wow. this is better than selling aggy to aggy.

go to trump campaign office.

get free swag/signs.

set up on corner.

sell stuff.

profit.

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Right-thinking Americans, and by that, I don't mean "modern American conservatives", I mean "Americans who think correctly" need to start coming to terms with what it will mean to have a general strike in the United States.  If Biden wins, Trump will almost surely try to execute a coup from a position of power, and the American public needs to know how to react.  Every Biden voter will align.  Some Trump voters will align.  Some who didn't vote will align.  Plenty of Americans will align with Trump.

Don't send your kids to school, don't go to work, and take to the streets in a peaceful manner.  The goal is to put pressure on our institutions -- the military, our state and national legislatures, the courts, etc. -- to recognize the lunacy and act accordingly.  Many politicians won't.  Some will surprise.  Know this:  worldwide, well over half of attempted coups have historically failed, and they usually do so within a few days.  It is a difficult exercise to pull off.  Fortunately, Trump is a horrible leader and is incapable of planning anything that requires logistical precision, but some of his henchmen (Barr and Miller in particular) are NOT so stupid.  

Talk to your family and friends about what could happen.  I'm dead serious.  This is a possibility.  I hope I'm wrong, for multiple reasons.

thank you JJ. finally a good post in this god awful thread of perpetual outrage. 

you homies doing alright? i made it to saturday. gotta say i actually had a bitching no nuke friday. did some work, had some bourbon, did some things. didn't get nuked anywhere in there. straight cash my Gs

AshamedSecretFrilledlizard-small.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So where are we on the Vote buying plan?

1)  No offshore drilling by Florida or other assorted coastal states.

2) Medicaid prescription card.  First one shot down by big pharma, second one twice as generous at $200

3) Yuge investment in the black communities.

What else, I know I have to be missing some more.

Has anyone found any articles on what all he's done to muddy the actual election process?  Beside the vote by mail chaos and post office tampering?

I wonder how many states like Texas have lawsuits in play or pending due to actions they took to account for Covid.  Like extending EV by a week.  

Also is it true that climate change will not be a debate topic?

thank you JJ. finally a good post in this god awful thread of perpetual outrage. 
you homies doing alright? i made it to saturday. gotta say i actually had a bitching no nuke friday. did some work, had some bourbon, did some things. didn't get nuked anywhere in there. straight cash my Gs
AshamedSecretFrilledlizard-small.gif

Stay nuke free my dude.

Kinda glad to know you are out there, not getting nuked.
  • Hook 'Em 1

So where are we on the Vote buying plan?
1)  No offshore drilling by Florida or other assorted coastal states.
2) Medicaid prescription card.  First one shot down by big pharma, second one twice as generous at $200
3) Yuge investment in the black communities.
What else, I know I have to be missing some more.
Has anyone found any articles on what all he's done to muddy the actual election process?  Beside the vote by mail chaos and post office tampering?
I wonder how many states like Texas have lawsuits in play or pending due to actions they took to account for Covid.  Like extending EV by a week.  

Also is it true that climate change will not be a debate topic?

Climate change shouldn't be a debate topic

The debates should be Biden hammering Trump's handling of Covid, and his fucking lies.

It should be standard topics, trump lies , it's fact checked
Biden responds
That's fact checked too.

We are way to stupid to discuss much more than the brand and color of the the car we are buying. We've decided on white. Don't fuck shit up by talking about a hybrid or transmission type or financing. Stick to the basics. Push the rest after you have the deal done
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well, Biden will bring it up. Dotard will call it a hoax and spend the rest of his time trying to get a crayon out of his nose. 

And then 30% of the country will look at each other and say, “Mabel, did you see the way he pulled that crayon out of his nose?  If he can do that he should be President for Life.  Now hand me another donut and a piece of fried chicken so I can dunk them in my Mountain Dew.”  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

And then 30% of the country will look at each other and say, “Mabel, did you see the way he pulled that crayon out of his nose?  If he can do that he should be President for Life.  Now hand me another donut and a piece of fried chicken so I can dunk them in my Mountain Dew.”  

Well put. Sadly, it's not really a joke anymore. 

Nothing is better than selling aggy to aggy.
I don't know.

With Trump supporters you can sell the shittiest Chinese made Flags that wear out in weeks and they will just buy more. If Cooter next door gets 3 more flags: " well by God Charlene we gotta 5.!"
Win or lose in reality and its still red hot. Trump shits himself? Sales go up. Poor or rich they are buying more no matter what. They always double down.

Aggies don't buy gear when they suck. They act like they have other shit to do.

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Or, like the Trumpkins I know, "Mabel, did you see how hard the libruls cried when Trump pulled a crayon out of his nose? CLASSIC LIB TEARS!"

It's all about the schadenfreude.

• Hook 'Em 2