Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

15 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

the naive me believes that anyone mixed up in this (gop congress, senators, scotus) who's under the age of 60 doesn't really want their fingerprints on what would surely be seen for decades as a "stolen election".  imagine living the next 40 years with that (30 of which trump will be dead as fucking dillinger).  doesn't sound like much of a life that you've completely given up for a piece of shit like donald j trump.

766b7cf9580719144ac2423d38b54d1c.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

come on now, we all know that honest Abe moved a good chimichanga !!!! 

dotard of course has no fucking clue about the 1860 election.

the only 2 states with latin americans in 1860 were California and Texas.

the number of latin americans who actually voted is unknown but likely less than 10000 in each state.

Lincoln carried California by 734 votes, less than 1% of the votes cast, against 3 other candidates.

Lincoln wasn't even on the ballot in Texas.  Southern Democrat John Breckinridge carried the state with 75% of the vote.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Can someone explain what's in it for Trump (and Republicans) to remove coverage for preexisting conditions?

Is this a nod to the insurance companies?  I see numbers like 70mm Americans have one so why gutt it?

Save money and line pockets like always.

• Hook 'Em 2

orange man is transparent.  he really believes he has done more for african americans than any other president.  until he remembers lincoln, which even in his small mind he has to acknowledge.  lincoln bleeds over in to other trumpthought (a version of newspeak on acid) and you get lincoln popping in to his speech center at random times.  dotard firmware.

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Can someone explain what's in it for Trump (and Republicans) to remove coverage for preexisting conditions?

Is this a nod to the insurance companies?  I see numbers like 70mm Americans have one so why gutt it?

He doesn’t have any idea what health insurance is (seriously he confused it for life insurance the last time he spoke in any detail about it), he just knows someone is paying him to support the lawsuit against the ACA.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/24/2020 at 6:49 PM, Snake Diggity said:

Trump capitalized on a very unique moment in history.  There was a rebound effect from a black man being president and the Dems nominating a woman.  Obama was an in-your-face sign that Americans had collectively decided to take another step toward leaving racism behind; Hillary was a sign sexism was fading.  Not just Obama but all politicians not only didn’t pander to racists, they actively denounced them more than any generation of politicians had ever done.  Then Trump came along and spoke directly to the racists and sexists.  There’s a lot of sexists and racists.  Add in the single issue pro-life voters (which were motivated by the potential Supreme Court openings), the “burn it all down” crowd, and combine that with Hillary Clinton uniquely unsuited for the moment, and a threaded-needle electoral college outcome, and here we are.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, JimmyJames said:

It wasn’t by accident and Trump wasn’t smart enough to figure it out himself. He had plenty of help much smarter than he is. Even if he didn’t really realize it. 

Know your enemy as well or better than you know yourself. Putin learned that lesson in the KGB and has applied it masterfully when it comes to trump and America. 

21 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

don't forget the completely selfish affluent crowd that just wants higher stock prices no matter what the price.

My mother and father in law vote Republican simply for the dollars, no matter if there is a dangerous fascist in office, though I can tell they are a little apprehensive this go round. They will probably still vote for him, though with a trembling arm pulling that lever.

Whomever sent Trump down the path of Hitler was a genius. Just as stated above, a sleeping giant was awoken when the country had the audacity to elect a Black President, reup, and then back that up by nominating a woman. However, the methods used to, and I use the phrase gently, radicalize that camp have been brilliant.

With...18% Hispanics, 13% Blacks, 6% Asians, and so on.....

There has never been more fear from that group that they are losing their country. They started with a brilliant campaign slogan of Make America Great Again. We all know what that eludes to. They started softly knowing that if they rolled Weekend at Bernie up there in an office chair that base was going to vote for them regardless of them being dead. However, they have slowly sown more and more fear, and Trump has become more and more divisive with each moment. To the point where he can stand up in front of the people of Minn and talk about racehorse theory and superior genetics with hardly anyone batting an eye. So the superior genes of the Hitler playbook has been implemented. All that is left now is the blaming of a particular demographic for the country's struggles and we are off to the races.

It is hard to believe that so many Americans cannot see the similarities. I am sure there were some ethnic people at the Minn rally that were smiling and clapping until he went in on the racehorse theory and the claps slowed down, and they started looking left and right like "WTF?". Yeah, my guy. He doesn't mean you.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

orange man is transparent.  he really believes he has done more for african americans than any other president.  until he remembers lincoln, which even in his small mind he has to acknowledge.  lincoln bleeds over in to other trumpthought (a version of newspeak on acid) and you get lincoln popping in to his speech center at random times.  dotard firmware.

Of course he does, the kush tells him daily how great he is 

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

I don't understand the constant references to Lincoln.

I will play amateur psychologist and say that many in this country consider Lincoln to be the greatest President in the history of the US so in Trump’s narcissistic mind if he is better than Lincoln at everything then he must be the greatest President ever.  I am waiting for Trump to tell us, “I have done more for New York than even Lincoln.  Yeah he built that great tunnel,  Many don’t know but Lincoln built that himself after he killed those vampires in Central Park.  There were 5 vampires and they were all darker than the usual vampire.  I am working on building a better tunnel here in New York.  It will be the greatest tunnel ever built.  It should be ready in 2 weeks.”

• Hook 'Em 4

21 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. What corrupt leaders look like doesnt matter. When you are greedy and unaccountable, race and gender dont matter. We’ve seen women fake blood test inventions and black men pay off parents of children they molested.

The emphasize should be on ensuring accountability in government and make it more appealing to ethical people. You’ll find less greedy, sociopaths if the grift is not worth the squeeze and public eye. And likely, it’ll result in less white men.

White men wrote the laws and have now packed the courts in favor of their retaining power.  It will take a while to find out all the hidden loopholes and foxholes these guys have put in place, much less change them to level the playing field.  Attacking corruption in politics with term limits, campaign finance reform, gerrymandering reform, voter rights re-implementation, and curtailing lobbying would be good places to start.

2 hours ago, Okie State said:

I don't understand the constant references to Lincoln.

Because Lincoln was the president he wrote his 4th grade book report on.  After that others wrote them for him.

Edited by pyrohornIII

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, not many people know this, but Lincoln was a Republican, so . . .

It’s wild that people still try and use this “argument”, but it makes total sense when you realize that their entire life is binary and they have zero understanding of history. R vs D. That’s as far as their brains go. 

Their whole approach on healthcare blows me away. They ALL holler that they will 100% protect preexisting conditions, but 1) that’s the single most expensive thing that’s hurting their corporate masters, 2) they are suing to take out the mechanism that covers them, and 3) they have never, not once, introduced a substitute that will cover them.

They are burning down your house, all while promising that they will make sure you have a good place to live, without doing a thing to actually make sure you will have a place to live.

They’re evil, they’re lying....and at least 40% of America is too stupid to figure it out.

My mother and father in law vote Republican simply for the dollars, no matter if there is a dangerous fascist in office, though I can tell they are a little apprehensive this go round. They will probably still vote for him, though with a trembling arm pulling that lever.

Whomever sent Trump down the path of Hitler was a genius. Just as stated above, a sleeping giant was awoken when the country had the audacity to elect a Black President, reup, and then back that up by nominating a woman. However, the methods used to, and I use the phrase gently, radicalize that camp have been brilliant.
With...18% Hispanics, 13% Blacks, 6% Asians, and so on.....
  There has never been more fear from that group that they are losing their country. They started with a brilliant campaign slogan of Make America Great Again. We all know what that eludes to. They started softly knowing that if they rolled Weekend at Bernie up there in an office chair that base was going to vote for them regardless of them being dead. However, they have slowly sown more and more fear, and Trump has become more and more divisive with each moment. To the point where he can stand up in front of the people of Minn and talk about racehorse theory and superior genetics with hardly anyone batting an eye. So the superior genes of the Hitler playbook has been implemented. All that is left now is the blaming of a particular demographic for the country's struggles and we are off to the races.
  It is hard to believe that so many Americans cannot see the similarities. I am sure there were some ethnic people at the Minn rally that were smiling and clapping until he went in on the racehorse theory and the claps slowed down, and they started looking left and right like "WTF?". Yeah, my guy. He doesn't mean you.

If he gets re-elected, there are no remaining restraints on the admin blaming a particular demographic for all of our problems. Their biggest miscalculation so far, though, is that they blame BOTH black people and us beaners. That’s a LOT of people. We’re not the Jews in nazi Germany (about 1% of the population). We’ll fucking fight back. The table has been set for jaw-dropping human rights violations and bloodshed. The only question is whether the GOP and its moron base wants to serve up a platter of bloody shit sandwiches on that table.

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

White men wrote the laws and have now packed the courts in favor of their retaining power.  It will take a while to find out all the hidden loopholes and foxholes these guys have put in place, much less change them to level the playing field.  Attacking corruption in politics with term limits, campaign finance reform, gerrymandering reform, voter rights re-implementation, and curtailing lobbying would be good places to start.

Because Lincoln was the president he someone else wrote his 4th grade book report on.  After that others wrote them for him.

Without a mandate and expansion of covered customers along with a functioning government, it will be a slow bleed to pass costs to people with pre-existing conditions and have defacto discrimination. So GOP can say they protect this, but not in reality.

60 minutes will have a 6-minute segment on. it, Jon Oliver will devote 1/2 a show on it, millions will die, FOX will discuss Benghazi.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

They are burning down your house, all while promising that they will make sure you have a good place to live, without doing a thing to actually make sure you will have a place to live.

They’re evil, they’re lying....and at least 40% of America is too stupid to figure it out.

I think more than 40% realize it. But you're house is getting burned down, too, so they're good with it.

It’s wild that people still try and use this “argument”, but it makes total sense when you realize that their entire life is binary and they have zero understanding of history. R vs D. That’s as far as their brains go. 
Especially since those people actually want a return to the confederacy.

It is a consequence of eliminating the mandate.

Always think auto/life/disability. Can you wait to buy insurance AFTER a wreck/death/accident and get coverage for the earlier event?

Private insurance would collapse if federal law allowed healthy young people to wait until AFTER they got sick to pay for coverage. You have to MANDATE that healthy young people have continuous coverage before getting sick. It is just logic and common sense.

No mandate = no coverage for PECs. Repubs are in a jam.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It is a consequence of eliminating the mandate.

Always think auto/life/disability. Can you wait to buy insurance AFTER a wreck/death/accident and get coverage for the earlier event?

Private insurance would collapse if federal law allowed healthy young people to wait until AFTER they got sick to pay for coverage. You have to MANDATE that healthy young people have continuous coverage before getting sick. It is just logic and common sense.

No mandate = no coverage for PECs. Repubs are in a jam.

No they’re not. All they have to do is say “we’re not in a jam, your PECs will be covered, we promise.” Their voters will buy it, say “see, suck it, libtards! They’re covered.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Superhero said:

It’s a 2 door car. Duh!

That might be beyond him. Has he ever even driven a car? Or has he lived his whole life with a chauffeur? Even on the golf course. 

5427c3a31d3211628114dc5440864360.jpg

There are probably pics out there of him driving a golf cart but I don't recall seeing any. I've never seen him driving an actual car. I've seen him pretending like a child when he's been behind the wheel of a stationary truck. 

I'll bet he doesn't know shit about cars and wouldn't get the joke. 

And for three years, no Trump supporter has ever bothered to explain that little power bracelet on his left arm.  Cleverly disguised as a lady's watch

$50 and my country club membership that Rex Kramer has one just like it for when he hits the links.  It is the Sportswatch of the 80's

Edited by Lobo

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That might be beyond him. Has he ever even driven a car? Or has he lived his whole life with a chauffeur? Even on the golf course. 

5427c3a31d3211628114dc5440864360.jpg

There are probably pics out there of him driving a golf cart but I don't recall seeing any. I've never seen him driving an actual car. I've seen him pretending like a child when he's been behind the wheel of a stationary truck. 

I'll bet he doesn't know shit about cars and wouldn't get the joke. 

Wonder how long before that arm begins to grow around that babywatch much like this tree around the bench.

461FC28B00000578-5063663-image-a-50_1510

• Hook 'Em 1

Excerpt from a fantasy interview of Donald Trump:

”Mr President, many of your supporters view you as ‘like them’, so I’m wondering just how true that is.  With that in mind, when was the last time you drove a car?  When was the last time you yourself grilled steaks for you Melania and Barron?  When was the last time you mowed your own yard?  Played catch with your son?”