Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

On 9/22/2020 at 11:00 PM, Bama Chick said:

More pictures from the pro-Trump White Power hootenanny that the “lady” with the BBC face mask attended.

97ad97831ff8f07a4f31d7882b6c2fb4.jpg
f2f1e5e93dd7a1b9b508fd22a66d18d8.jpg
67e374368c2ad404480334e853e7f3b6.jpg
9fa31a830dad1c1067153a3cd518567e.jpg
c76c132f4c08e6b869966ff648792280.jpg
1b641b443b5a8fe7eeeb8fd75b53bde2.jpg
c0b767de58aaa9dfe643b94d6e65ffe2.jpg
e42f7f9d5894ffa80b2ac8ba5da9a2dc.jpg
8c55c2d8eb06251f251f2aca817dca64.jpg

I think it’s time for us white people to admit we’ve had a good run but too many of us are too far gone.

Check out the last picture of that fucking fat necked built of Crisco cop just yucking it up with those assholes.

And those people who survive on Sun Drop, Winston cigarettes, opioids, and pork rinds are supposed to be the master race and representatives of white power.

Donald Trump would actually run for the first time in 30 years if he had to interact with that bunch of genetic miscreants.

Catching up on the thread, but do white trash people not know they are white trash? How can one lack that much self awareness.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Is this response for real?

Yeah it has been 4 years but it’s understandable when you realize how long it takes for things like that to get passed and approved by many of our systems so it finally reaching the Supreme Court is good because it’s gotten approved by others.

49 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Gary Johnson voters are going to be pissed.

I am pissed. But also...asking...just for a friend...um, how long do certain recreational drugs remain in the system?  Again, for a friend.  

Seriously though, I'm looking at pics from one Trumper event after another.  What the fuck?  Does my old party not have any attractive women left?  humblebrag, I know a number of women in Republican politics and most of them are quite attractive.  The GOP women I live around are attractive.  I don't exactly live in a GOP hotbed like some of the pics above, but I am surrounded by hot conservative women, my wife among them (no pics).  I guess I'm just spoiled.  But then I remember how many Trumpers, even on this site, are surrounded by old and/or fat 'Women for Trump.'  I'd feel sorry for y'all if you weren't such pieces of shit yourselves.  I'm looking through my linkedin page and literally almost every female GOP operative i am friends with is a piece of ass.  But 99% of y'all have to live with tubs of Trump-loving buttershit.  Now I know why you're so pissed off all the time.  

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is this response for real?

Yeah it has been 4 years but it’s understandable when you realize how long it takes for things like that to get passed and approved by many of our systems so it finally reaching the Supreme Court is good because it’s gotten approved by others.

Yeah, too bad that Senate healthcare bill has been so bogged down all this time by the do-nothing Democrats.

Wait  . . . .

Start the debate with them both pissing in a cup so Trump can’t cheat with Barron’s pee.

I don’t even understand Trump’s angle here - “Hey! That guy is taking something that makes him smarter and more well spoken and more capable!”.

And people are supposed to......not like that?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Start the debate with them both pissing in a cup so Trump can’t cheat with Barron’s pee.

I don’t even understand Trump’s angle here - “Hey! That guy is taking something that makes him smarter and more well spoken and more capable!”.

And people are supposed to......not like that?

Just make them drop their pants and let's elect whichever one whose dick is bigger. My money's on Biden. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

This is such fucking horseshit.  Our tax system is so fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Sounds like Tax Fraud. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Sounds like Tax Fraud. 

Maybe. But what it definitely is is an utter and complete failure of a businessman. Leveraged out the ass, and incapable of turning a profit. He’s the “$30k millionaire” turned up to 11,000. He’s all about the appearances and trappings of wealth... but has a massively negative net worth.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Maybe. But what it definitely is is an utter and complete failure of a businessman. Leveraged out the ass, and incapable of turning a profit. He’s the “$30k millionaire” turned up to 11,000. He’s all about the appearances and trappings of wealth... but has a massively negative net worth.

Shouldn't he be living in Dallas then?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Considering they already exposed it like 3 years ago, yep.  Not sure how that hasn't been hammered every day since.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Ding ding ding ding - now we know why he’s fighting in the Supreme Court to keep them secret 

Again.  I don't understand why this isn't a bigger deal.

There's so much to digest from the article.  But this:

Rather, there appears to be a closer-to-home explanation for at least some of the fees: Mr. Trump reduced his taxable income by treating a family member as a consultant, and then deducting the fee as a cost of doing business.

The “consultants” are not identified in the tax records. But evidence of this arrangement was gleaned by comparing the confidential tax records to the financial disclosures Ivanka Trump filed when she joined the White House staff in 2017. Ms. Trump reported receiving payments from a consulting company she co-owned, totaling $747,622, that exactly matched consulting fees claimed as tax deductions by the Trump Organization for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii.

Truly a man of the people:

Mr. Trump has written off as business expenses costs — including fuel and meals — associated with his aircraft, used to shuttle him among his various homes and properties. Likewise the cost of haircuts, including the more than $70,000 paid to style his hair during “The Apprentice.” Together, nine Trump entities have written off at least $95,464 paid to a favorite hair and makeup artist of Ivanka Trump.

Yeah, like this was ever gonna get paid back.

This time around, he is personally responsible for loans and other debts totaling $421 million, with most of it coming due within four years. Should he win re-election, his lenders could be placed in the unprecedented position of weighing whether to foreclose on a sitting president.

There is, however, a tax benefit for Mr. Trump. While business owners can use losses to avoid taxes, they can do so only up to the amount invested in the business. But by taking personal responsibility for that $421 million in debt, Mr. Trump would be able to declare that amount in losses in future years.

The balances on those loans had not been paid down by the end of 2018. And the businesses carrying the bulk of the debt — the Doral golf resort ($125 million) and the Washington hotel ($160 million) — are struggling, which could make it difficult to find a lender willing to refinance it.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There's so much to digest from the article.  But this:

Yep. He has been funneling millions to his kids for consulting fees on projects, reducing his taxable income, and then writing off those fees to consultants. Except his kids are all fully employed in the Trump Org. and not fucking consultants. That is tax fraud 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2