Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It does, but bankruptcy law largely prevents using favorable state exemptions for those who recently domiciled themselves or acquired ostensibly exempt property, i.e. a homestead.

But, he isn't filing any kind of bankruptcy where Florida's exemption laws are going to play any part.  It will be a "personal" Chapter 11 reorganization.  If he's that far underwater, maybe it could be converted by creditors or the US Trustee into a 7 liquidation.  That would be highly amusing.

Well damn. I did not know about Chapter 11 for individuals. Wow, my mind is a bit blown right now. I don't practice in bankruptcy court, but I do a fair a bit of litigating claims on behalf of liquidating trusts and trustees. I'm shocked I did not know (or think) about this. 

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Most of Mr. Trump’s core enterprises — from his constellation of golf courses to his conservative-magnet hotel in Washington — report losing millions, if not tens of millions, of dollars year after year.

His revenue from “The Apprentice” and from licensing deals is drying up, and several years ago he sold nearly all the stocks that now might have helped him plug holes in his struggling properties.

The tax audit looms.

And within the next four years, more than $300 million in loans — obligations for which he is personally responsible — will come due.

The first time I read this I thought, "$750 million?  I guess if he's a billionaire and all with a ton of deductions and writeoffs that might be about right."

Nope.  Less than I pay every month in student loans.  

2 hours ago, bernorange said:

SNL had a skit years ago about an "all drugs Olympics".  I'd like to see an "all drugs POTUS debate".  If the candidates take whatever horse tranquilizers Rick Perry took during those primary debates ("oops"), it should be must see TV.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Best part isn't the losses and the $750 in income tax.  Best part is he's $420M in the hole and it's coming due soon.  He's twice managed to borrow huge sums of money and it all comes crashing down.

He's lost money in industries that almost anyone can make a fortune in. 

He'll GoFundMe the base along with a book and some speeches his way out of it.

Given the corruption in the Obama administration, there is no doubt the IRS has already looked through every line of every tax return of Trump's life. They found nothing or they would have made a very public announcement of his wrongdoing.

His tax returns since he took office are very simple since he has donated every penny of income.

Trump is the cleanest person in all of DC.

Texags is exactly what you'd expect. Too many great posts to quote, but couldn't pass this one up. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Holy shit 

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four month until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police have not confirmed that Parscale worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale and Local 10 has spoken to neighbors who also said it was the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police responded to a home in reference to an armed male attempting suicide Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the wife of the man who told them her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to harm himself. She had placed the 911 call.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that the armed subject was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where he was placed under a Baker Act.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Johnny Sack will probably toss him $100K if he gets to tongue Trumps asshole. $200K if he can spend the entire night with his face plastered in Trumps taint. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Which brings up an interesting point. The lecture circuit is extremely lucrative for a former POTUS. What company or institution would pay dotard a quarter mil for a speech?

Sounds like a job for the Russian Football Association. 

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy shit 

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four month until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police have not confirmed that Parscale worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale and Local 10 has spoken to neighbors who also said it was the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police responded to a home in reference to an armed male attempting suicide Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the wife of the man who told them her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to harm himself. She had placed the 911 call.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that the armed subject was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where he was placed under a Baker Act.

It it bad that I don't give a shit about this piece of garbage shooting himself except I want him to live so Kamala to turn the screws on him and make him talk?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Which brings up an interesting point. The lecture circuit is extremely lucrative for a former POTUS. What company or institution would pay dotard a quarter mil for a speech?

It's not how much they would pay, but rather, why?  You aren't getting any kind of speech; it would just be a rally of him riffing on the greatest hits.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy shit 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Exactly. A Fortune 100 isn't going to bring him in to address employees & inspire collaboration. Foreign countries that don't rhyme with 'Russia' aren't going to pay him to validate their global standing & bolster their credibility with banks & corporations.

Who's going to pay him to hear "no one has ever been as awesome as me & everyone else is a loser?"

• Like 1

Not one ounce of sympathy or concern for these fucking scumbags. I'm guessing Brad realized that he's been kicked to the curb by team Trump. That is not a place you want to be when its time to face the music. 

Edited by Blotto

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Johnny Sack will probably toss him $100K if he gets to tongue Trumps asshole. $200K if he can spend the entire night with his face plastered in Trumps taint. 

That's in very poor taste.

I'm not saying it's inaccurate, but it's in poor taste. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Do you think we could satisfy the entire global energy demand from the heat generated by Satan rubbing his hands together in anticipation of what he has in store for this world scale asshole?

Not sure why you think satan would be excited to torture himself.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy shit 

Everyone that Trump touches turns to complete shit.

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Everyone that Trump touches turns to complete shit.

Imagine bring Brad Parscale.  You join up in 2016, use your jacked data and foreign assistance to flood Facebook, help get a president elected, get named campaign manager, start grifting millions so you can get a Ferrari and a boat and whatever, get demoted....and here you are today.

Not a tear will be shed.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Imagine bring Brad Parscale.  You join up in 2016, use your jacked data and foreign assistance to flood Facebook, help get a president elected, get named campaign manager, start grifting millions so you can get a Ferrari and a boat and whatever, get demoted....and here you are today.

Not a tear will be shed.

He was always a fraud.  He had a "digital strategy" that Facebook helped him build.  He spent his entire wad and the whole thing is about to come crashing down.

13 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

10 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Yea I was reading about that earlier. I would love if they could get kennedy under oath about if he was pressured to retire.

Also, the Judge whose son was killed and husband injured in the shooting at her home, plus the two Deutsche bank "suicides."

• Hook 'Em 1