Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I don't know guys, maybe we shouldn't have made this stupid, lying, broke, ignorant, cheating, immoral, hateful, racist, criminal, carnival barking conman president. I know hindsight is 20/20, but maybe we should have seen the signs. 

But he’s a stupid, lying, broke, ignorant, cheating, immoral, hateful, racist, criminal, carnival barking conman just like us?

Just now, Jack Straw said:

hey, remember a couple of weeks ago when Trump shit all over the troops and I said it won’t move the needle at all with any Republicans, and that it would be in the rear view and we’d be on to the next thing in a couple weeks? 

yeah.  

and boy, do I have some bad news for anyone thinking that proof of Trump committing tax fraud and being a complete and utter failure as a “businessman” will matter one iota to a single Republican.  

Well of course not, but it may affect tens of thousands of swing voters in key states that actually pay taxes. 

Just now, Jack Straw said:

hey, remember a couple of weeks ago when Trump shit all over the troops and I said it won’t move the needle at all with any Republicans, and that it would be in the rear view and we’d be on to the next thing in a couple weeks? 

yeah.  

and boy, do I have some bad news for anyone thinking that proof of Trump committing tax fraud and being a complete and utter failure as a “businessman” will matter one iota to a single Republican.  

Yep. Nothing matters. If anything, Trump is underestimating what his base and Mitch will let him get away with. He could have Biden killed if he wanted to, I think. 

The only saving grace is that I don't think they have really figured out how to completely steal the election. Too many moving pieces and too much state oversight. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

yeah.  

The only thing that would cause his kkk base to abandon him is if he gave reparations for slavery. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bruh Man said:

The only thing that would cause his kkk base to abandon him is if he gave reparations for slavery. 

Even that wouldn't sway his base.  They are fully behind him. To them, it really doesn't matter what he does. Because of that, he is actually capable of being a unifier if he really wanted to reach across the aisle.  He could deliver Medicare for all tomorrow, in fact.  But instead, he is just as KKK as the KKK is. 

1 hour ago, Woland said:

I have always thought the Skripal poisoning was a warning.

I had forgotten about that incident. I need to go back and reread a little. 

1 hour ago, Xian said:

What do you mean, how was the judge involved?  I thought her Husband was the target 

It was very weird. Supposedly the assailant was an attorney with a grudge. He was found dead (presumably suicide) in his car with a list of people with whom he had grievances and the judge was one of them. It was probably a horrible coincidence, but at this point, who knows. 

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy shit 

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four month until November’s vote was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police have not confirmed that Parscale worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale and Local 10 has spoken to neighbors who also said it was the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police responded to a home in reference to an armed male attempting suicide Sunday afternoon. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the wife of the man who told them her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to harm himself. She had placed the 911 call.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that the armed subject was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where he was placed under a Baker Act.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Texags is exactly what you'd expect. Too many great posts to quote, but couldn't pass this one up. 

And aggy doesn't seem to understand that you can't zero out income with charitable contributions (although you apparently can this year because of COVID).

That shouldn't really surprise anyone.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Nah.  The one and only thing he could do that would be a bridge too far would be if he came out and said we should compromise with Democrats and enact their agenda.   The entire identity of the GOP and his supporters is simply about being against the Left, which includes the Democrats and whatever other bogeyman they don’t like and feel is slighting them. It’s that simple.

There is no objectively awful and immoral act that would make them ditch Trump, as long as he presents himself as being their defender against the Left.  Tax fraud, sexual assault, murder, authoritarianism, frankly even persecution and genocide ... nope.  They’ll always imagine the Left as being even worse and justify it that way.  There is no overcoming that.   The Left would always be worse.  That’s all you need to know, and it’s impossible to disprove.  

Literally the only potential landmine with those people is if you stop being 100% against the Left.  He could give the most reasonable, intelligent, and moving speech ever about healing the nation and introducing reasonable policies that find common ground with the Democrats, and the response would be,  “Wait, the Left is always the worst ... but now Trump is agreeing with the Left?  And he says we should reach across the aisle and unify with the Left?  Traitor!  RINO deep state sell out!”

The only thing that matters to his base is your sentence after "nah."  For him, its only compromising with democrats if he says it is. For his base, he could pick up AOC's entire platform while calling her a bitch and they'd be all in.  Remember, to him, whatever he does or says, he invented it.  His base feels the same. Its why he often says "nobody knew" in his diatribes where he talks about something that every person with a 3rd grade education already knew. 

Keep in mind that his base isn't the open neo-nazis that use him. His base are the complete idiots that believe Q shit.  The neo-nazis will also come along though because they have nowhere else to go. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck Brad Parscale and fuck being classy about it.

This asshole and the asshole he works for have inspired multiple crazy people to actually murder innocent people, send death threats and build bombs meant for journalists and government officials, let Saudi Arabia murder an American journalist with not just no repercussions but actually rewarded them, encouraged law enforcement to murder Americans, and like, I can’t even finish the list of all the damage the “Death Star” of Parscale has done on behalf of the asshole squatting in The White House.

I hope he felt the walls closing in. Maybe he’s under investigation and it isn’t public yet. Maybe his wife told him to fuck off. Maybe he just couldn’t look himself in the mirror any longer.

I don’t know and I don’t care.

They all deserve to be shamed and punished and pay for what they’ve done to this country.

And if they can’t handle what’s coming and decide to end it all? Whatever. Fuck their feelings.

“I don’t care. Do u?”.

Amen sister. Fuck each and every one of these shitbags. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1