Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Xian said:

Woah really?  Why hasn’t this been talked about more. 

the entire political class is so fucking corrupt. 

Meh.  This is just a coincidence.  

Going to take some serious evidence to convince me that Kennedys son had anything to do with it.

First, Trump would be more beholden to Kennedy fils than the other way around; and second, Kennedy fils left DB almost 10 years before Kennedy pere retired.  Kennedy fils also rescued Kushner's 666 Wall St. deal, eight years before pere retired.  Again, Trumps owed Kennedys, not vice versa.

Did Trump put the squeeze on Anthony Kennedy?  Sure.  Did his son have any particular bearing on that?  Or a corrupt bearing? Doubtful.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Best part isn't the losses and the $750 in income tax.  Best part is he's $420M in the hole and it's coming due soon.  He's twice managed to borrow huge sums of money and it all comes crashing down.

He's lost money in industries that almost anyone can make a fortune in. 

He already “reallocated” $300 million from the CDC for some petty reason. If the USPS wasn’t already broke, I’d say they would suddenly be looking at a $420 million budget reduction. Maybe the Dept of Ed will get siphoned. 

He has always considered it ‘his’ money not ours. 

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Going to take some serious evidence to convince me that Kennedys son had anything to do with it.

First, Trump would be more beholden to Kennedy fils than the other way around; and second, Kennedy fils left DB almost 10 years before Kennedy pere retired.  Kennedy fils also rescued Kushner's 666 Wall St. deal, eight years before pere retired.  Again, Trumps owed Kennedys, not vice versa.

Did Trump put the squeeze on Anthony Kennedy?  Sure.  Did his son have any particular bearing on that?  Or a corrupt bearing? Doubtful.

The fuck is a ‘fils’?

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

No argument from me about his base being laughably uninformed and easily duped about a whole myriad of things, but at a basic level they do understand the so called culture war and what actually produces the “lib tears” they want so badly.  And Trump understands what makes them marks.  

They dig in for him because he gives them what they want, not because he really has them hypnotized outside of that.  It’s just hard to accept that mentally sometimes because what they want is ultimately so shallow and petty and pointless and such an obviously counterproductive way for the government to function.

Does he give them what they want?  What does he give them other than pissing us off?  Nothing.  His base is in rough shape.  If all they want is to piss off liberals while dying of diabetes in an 80s model single wide with no job prospects, I can oblige.    I can pretend to be pissed at him for pushing universal healthcare if that is what is needed.  "Oh no, Mr Trump dont give those old white people healthcare." 

Or let's just go wild west now and get it over with. I like my chances there too.  

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This. No need to go QAnon lite. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump campaign responds: Democrats made Brad Parscale try to kill himself. 

I haven't heard Parscale's name since the Tulsa fiasco and subsequent resignation. Certainly no personal attacks. And I frequent areas where such attacks would abound.

8 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I guess Parscale took The Rock’s endorsement of Biden pretty hard.

In the sad state of affairs that we find ourselves in, I believe the Rock could win a national election with ease. And we have also fallen so far, that I think it wouldn't be so bad if we smell what the rock is cooking.  Fuck, I might prefer a rock presidency to Biden right now even. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck Brad Parscale and fuck being classy about it.

This asshole and the asshole he works for have inspired multiple crazy people to actually murder innocent people, send death threats and build bombs meant for journalists and government officials, let Saudi Arabia murder an American journalist with not just no repercussions but actually rewarded them, encouraged law enforcement to murder Americans, and like, I can’t even finish the list of all the damage the “Death Star” of Parscale has done on behalf of the asshole squatting in The White House.

I hope he felt the walls closing in. Maybe he’s under investigation and it isn’t public yet. Maybe his wife told him to fuck off. Maybe he just couldn’t look himself in the mirror any longer.

I don’t know and I don’t care.

They all deserve to be shamed and punished and pay for what they’ve done to this country.

And if they can’t handle what’s coming and decide to end it all? Whatever. Fuck their feelings.

“I don’t care. Do u?”.

Call him a cunt. You know you want to. That's what he is. 

Say it. SAY IT!

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Call him a cunt. You know you want to. That's what he is. 

Say it. SAY IT!

So what does a hard cunt do?  Or a so-called hard cunt.  Shites it, puts down his drink, thumbs, and gets the fuck out.  

Edited by Bullneck

34 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Parscale is the guy who got trolled bigly in Tulsa by kpop fans.  or Kpop bands.  

If the shit they play on Radio Disney has a higher IQ than you maybe it's time to end it all. 

And they did it on TikTok so now TikTok is under assault by the Federal Government. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I have believed for a few years now, with 100% sincerity and not a hint of sarcasm, that the Rock would be the most formidable Presidential candidate of anyone in the country.  We love celebrity, and he has the best persona and best speaking presence of all of them.  

His wrestling background would also be a perfect fit for what politics has become, sadly.   He’d cut opponents down to size and wreck them 100 times better in one 10 second soundbyte than Rush, Trump, Pelosi, or any political consultant on either side could ever dream of doing with 4 hours of airtime. 

I agree. Also he caters to libertarians and liberals alike.  He could actually hit every demographic except white supremacists.  And he seems like a smart and receptive person which are the 2 qualities needed in a good president.  I think he could win going away both as a dem and as a rep. 

I was only kind of joking in my previous post. I am team the rock really. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

Yep, and as a true gentlemen...since she allowed to go bareback...he covered her legal bills as well. 

serious question for you tax attorneys—-can I just say “fake news” if I’m ever accused of tax fraud?   Is that a legal defense now?

24 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yes.  Pissing the libs off is literally it for most of them.  

The ones with money who aren’t despondent about life also want tax cuts and deregulation of business, which is why those are the only tangible things Republican ever consistently deliver. 

That’s it. 

Hatred of the gays.

That's been more consistent than tax cuts since Eisenhower. What else has been a Republican principle more than that since Ike? Not lower taxes or small government or fiscal responsibility, that's for sure. Not respecting our postwar alliances, not adhering to our treaties, keeping our word. Family values? Don't make me laugh. Free trade? Yeah, right. Concern about Russia, our most dangerous geopolitical adversary? Hello! I could go on. 

I can't think of any policy more consistently espoused by the GOP in the postwar era than the opposition to equal rights for the LGBTQ community. 

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I agree. Also he caters to libertarians and liberals alike.  He could actually hit every demographic except white supremacists.  And he seems like a smart and receptive person which are the 2 qualities needed in a good president.  I think he could win going away both as a dem and as a rep. 

I was only kind of joking in my previous post. I am team the rock really. 

I have also thought this about The Rock for a few years. I assume that the topic probably came up once back at the old place or something and we're all just recalling the same exchange... 

4 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I have also thought this about The Rock for a few years. I assume that the topic probably came up once back at the old place or something and we're all just recalling the same exchange... 

The one problem, and it shouldn't matter but it will come up, is that The Rock isn't necessarily heterosexual.

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Can we all just step back for a moment and appreciate the level of incompetence it requires for someone to inherit / have daddy pay for massive real estate holdings in Manhattan in the 1970s and 1980s, and somehow parlay that into multiple bankruptcies and losing millions of dollars every year 40 years later?   The ROI of Fred Trump investments has to be like 1,000x, while the ROI for Donald’s management of the family business isn’t even able to be expressed in numbers.  It’s most accurately described as somewhere between “waking up in a bath tub without a kidney” and “sucking dick for coke.”

Sure, but none of that shit mattered. We didn't realize that Paris Hilton could have beat him because she has a better name. America wants a king. It's gonna end up being bezos because he keeps getting bigger while we fuck around. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ivanka-rick-gates-book/2020/09/28/ea2000a2-ff5c-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

As Donald Trump’s top campaign aides began a discussion in June 2016 about who the presumptive Republican presidential nominee should select as his running mate, the candidate piped up with an idea.

“I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?” Trump asked the assembled group, according to a new book by his former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates set to be published Oct. 13.

Trump added: “She’s bright, she’s smart, she’s beautiful, and the people would love her!”

In Gates’s telling, Trump’s suggestion of naming to the ticket his then-34-year-old daughter — a fashion and real estate executive who had never held elected office — was no passing fancy.

Instead, he brought up the idea repeatedly over the following weeks, trying to sell his campaign staff on the idea, insisting she would be embraced by the Republican base, Gates writes.

Trump was so taken with the concept of his eldest daughter as his vice president — and so cool to other options, including his eventual selection, then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence — that his team polled the idea twice, according to Gates.

It was Ivanka Trump who finally ended the conversation, Gates writes, going to her father to tell him it wasn’t a good idea. Trump eventually came around and selected Pence, after the governor won him over by delivering a “vicious and extended monologue” about Bill and Hillary Clinton at a get-to-know-you breakfast later that summer, according to Gates’s account.

• Hook 'Em 1