Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Supposedly he was stealing from the campaign 

Nah, I don't think so.  That's how Trump is going to spin it, but Parscale was running a money laundering operation for Trump.  The reason the campaign is broke is because they funneled most of the money in to their own pockets.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1

Every Trump supporter in a nutshell:

MIKE HUCKABEE (FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR): Well first of all, it's The New York Times. I'll tell you what I make of it, is when The New York Times says something about Donald Trump, I kind of blow it off as totally lacking in credibility. Because how many hours, I wonder, have they spent? And what are their documents for this? They don't tell us.

But let me give you this. So what? In a big business operation like he runs, there is a good likelihood that with all of the various business losses that he had from running for president when he wasn't overseeing his business, maybe that's so. I don't know. Frankly, I don't care. I didn't elect him to be my tax accountant. I elected him to be president, and I'm really happy with the job that he's doing. And when The New York Times blows this horn, you know, I've just got a complete hearing loss for it. 

18 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm watching. I am considering taking it as a Daniel Dale challenge. Actually, that would be a good exercise for all viewers provided the sources were legitimate.

I’m worried for his health during the fact check recap.  I hope they have some supplemental oxygen on hand for when he finishes.

6 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Supposedly he was stealing from the campaign 

So the fuck what?  Is stealing from a criminal enterprise even a crime?  Do we prosecute a money man for stealing from a drug lord?  That's enforced by.....other means.

Crooks crooking each other.  It's what happens.  Fuck em.  Fuck em all.  And fuck any moron dumb enough to send their money to the Trump campaign.  

42 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Yea, we're not done yet. 

This factor in here? Article from July

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/28/non-partisan-watchdog-accuses-trump-campaign-of-laundering-170-million/#ef5fb6a61283

“The Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee disguised nearly $170 million of campaign spending by laundering the funds through firms,” the complaint claims.

It adds that the firms are “headed by Trump’s recent campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and/or created by Trump campaign lawyers.”

The complaint alleges that the Trump campaign paid millions of dollars to campaign-connected vendors without reporting those payments to the FEC, specifically honing in on American Made Media Consultants (AMMC), a firm created by Parscale, which has been paid over $106 million, making it the campaigns largest vendor.

2 hours ago, Gooby said:

So, my Fox News addled father-in-law was carping in general Saturday about some Senate republicans not doing well in their respective races, and then, for whatever reason, turned his focus to the race in Arizona between Kelley and McSally.  He ranted in general about it for about 5 minutes and then said, "The only reason Scott Kelley is doing well in that race is because he had the good fortune of his wife getting shot in the head".

We left their house, and I told my wife we won't be going back for some time.

I would have told him I hope Melania has a long and bright political future then.

Okay, so I had no idea what Tiger Droppings was until somebody mentioned it here a day or two ago.  I mean, I guess I knew that LSU must have a forum like this one but even when we played them I never went to look for it.

Holy cow, those people are worse than Texags.  I guess that just shows that, as bad of an academic institution as A&M is, LSU is far worse. 

Also, if you look at the extraordinary assets owned by me, which the Fake News hasn’t, I am extremely under leveraged - I have very little debt compared to the value of assets. Much of this information is already on file, but I have long said that I may release....
.....Financial Statements, from the time I announced I was going to run for President, showing all properties, assets and debts. It is a very IMPRESSIVE Statement, and also shows that I am the only President on record to give up my yearly $400,000 plus Presidential Salary!

Hey.....Donnie....when it comes to the value of your assets when a loan COMES DUE, it ain't how much you SAY they're worth (and you of course lied about that on your "Financial Statements" and the loan disclosures -- we all know that).....it's how much they will get on the market at the time.  And I will be every dollar I have -- and every dollar Trump doesn't have -- that the current market value of those assets is a small fraction of what he SAID they are worth.

Go for it, Donnie.  You are fucking leveraged with huge debts backed by assets with shit for value.  When those loans come due, you are turbofucked, and you know it.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So the fuck what?  Is stealing from a criminal enterprise even a crime?  Do we prosecute a money man for stealing from a drug lord?  That's enforced by.....other means.

Crooks crooking each other.  It's what happens.  Fuck em.  Fuck em all.  And fuck any moron dumb enough to send their money to the Trump campaign.  

You know it is.

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Okay, so I had no idea what Tiger Droppings was until somebody mentioned it here a day or two ago.  I mean, I guess I knew that LSU must have a forum like this one but even when we played them I never went to look for it.

Holy cow, those people are worse than Texags.  I guess that just shows that, as bad of an academic institution as A&M is, LSU is far worse. 

That's why when A&M left the Big XII for the SEC, the academic standing of both conferences improved. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Whoever the Local underwriter on these loans was...that it was not a huge red flag that the guy signing for them wants to delay the balloon payment until after the 2021 presidential inauguration and that same guy just announced he was running for President.  And you didn’t put two and two together.  It’s like “I have a note to live for six months from two doctors here, I’d like to out a loan due in seven months.”  

that chief underwriter is at worst, fired.  At most likely, going to prison.  At worst, going to end up tortured and dead.  

There is no way Parscale drained the campaign treasury without Trump's knowledge.  Kushner is involved in everything and there's no way that much money disappeared without them knowing about it.  I don't doubt he skimmed off the top, but that's not the reason he was threatening to eat a bullet.  We are talking about over a hundred million dollars.

Edited by kevwun

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I would bet a lot of TD posters couldn't get a degree from LSU if they tried. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Sure it is.  But my first point is the important one -- so the fuck what?  Let the grifters grift each other -- circular firing squads are fucking awesome.

My sister has undoubtedly spent at least $5k on donations and merch and flags and such from the Trump Campaign directly and probably hundreds or thousands more to randoms selling Trump stuff.

She could find out Donald said, "Go ahead Brad, steal all of her money for yourself!" and SHE WOULD NOT CARE. And if she found out Donnie took it himself to buy a nice seat for his gold toilet? She'd be ecstatic.

These aren't people open to shame, logic, or learning. They're freaks.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Whoever the Local underwriter on these loans was...that it was not a huge red flag that the guy signing for them wants to delay the balloon payment until after the 2021 presidential inauguration and that same guy just announced he was running for President.  And you didn’t put two and two together.  It’s like “I have a note to live for six months from two doctors here, I’d like to out a loan due in seven months.”  

that chief underwriter is at worst, fired.  At most likely, going to prison.  At worst, going to end up tortured and dead.  

The "chief underwriters" for most of these loans are most likely, effectively, foreign state actors.  Some sheik in Qatar, one of Vlad's oligarchs, etc.  They got exactly what they wanted -- LEVERAGE.  And they've used it, and will continue to use it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol.

Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

Had he been black, they would have blown his head off.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

so trump has $400mm (or way more) coming due over the next couple years.

the trump campaign, which raised over $1bb is now "broke" and no one seems to know where the money went.

the former campaign manager barricaded himself in his house and tried to kill himself.

are we going to sit here and pretend that these are 3 isolated, unrelated facts?

The unraveling of all of this after Biden gets elected (knock on wood) will be a glorious thing. Like watching Aggie lose to Texas Tech on a weekly basis.

• Hook 'Em 1

He made money from foreign deals after becoming president

"When he took office, Mr. Trump said he would pursue no new foreign deals as president," the Times reported. "Even so, in his first two years in the White House, his revenue from abroad totaled $73 million."

Trump had extensive foreign business interests before he became president, leading to questions about potential conflicts of interest. As of 2016, for example, his financial disclosures listed more than 140 companies that had dealings in at least 25 countries around the world, according to a CNN review.

From CNN. No surprise. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The GOP and its president are enemies of the state.  

Any elected official who has an (R) next to their name is complicit, and a traitor to every concept that makes this democratic republic great.  

and so is every single Republican in this country who continues to vote for them or support any of them in any way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Mark Cuban had a most excellent point back in 2016.  Trump was throwing his name onto anything that didn't move.  Bottled water, steaks, some bullshit "school," all number of things.  Cuban's point was that's not the move of a billionaire but the move of someone desperate for cash.  Now we know why.

Yeah, that's Nicholas Cage taking any role that's pitched to him because he invested in crystal diamond speedboats and white rhinos.

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Meanwhile, in America's decline...

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

About a year ago I posted here that the only difference between American evangelicals and ISIS was 10 more years of radicalization. I think that might have been extremely optimistic.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Let''s all not forget, the reason he was chasing Russian money is because the American banks stopped dealing with him.  (That's not illegal but it's just an example of how shitty he is.)

Thus my point that there is no "chief underwriter" at any US bank.  US banking laws and standards meant that he wasn't getting any capital from US sources for a LONG time.  

Our president has worse credit than someone who can only get a new TV if they go to Rent-a-Center and sign a "lease."

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Oh I'm sure they were all stealing from the campaign. 

Maybe "hey they stole all your fucking money" will snap a few rubes out of their trances. 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

43 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Lots of messaging today.

Their voters will buy any nonsense.  The cult is insane.  If this is true, and it probably is, we should be burning down the country.  If a rich person typically pays less income taxes (and not even by percentage of income, but by actual final dollar amount) by many orders of magnitude than a typical middle class person than we need guillotines.   How the fuck does anyone see this and think this is a valid defense?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Thus my point that there is no "chief underwriter" at any US bank.  US banking laws and standards meant that he wasn't getting any capital from US sources for a LONG time.  

Our president has worse credit than someone who can only get a new TV if they go to Rent-a-Center and sign a "lease."

Daddy Putin co-signed on all the the loans so it’s all good. 

Until it isn’t. 

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Their voters will buy any nonsense.  The cult is insane.  If this is true, and it probably is, we should be burning down the country.  If a rich person typically pays less income taxes (and not even by percentage of income, but by actual final dollar amount) by many orders of magnitude than a typical middle class person than we need guillotines.   How the fuck does anyone see this and think this is a valid defense?

it's the greatest political con of the 20th century.  how Republicans have convinced the poor South vote to for the GOP en masse even though the Republicans systematically want to provide fewer benefits to the poor and line the pockets of the rich.  all because blacks and Mexicans and Mooslims are the real enemy.  it's incredible.  and Trump is the greatest political con-man of the 20th century.  so this all makes unfortunate sense.  he's convinced the SEC that a coastal elite from NYC is their savior and they will defend him at any cost, even if it hits their pocketbooks.

• Hook 'Em 5

25 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so trump has $400mm (or way more) coming due over the next couple years.

the trump campaign, which raised over $1bb is now "broke" and no one seems to know where the money went.

the former campaign manager barricaded himself in his house and tried to kill himself.

are we going to sit here and pretend that these are 3 isolated, unrelated facts?

"It's called The Aristocrats"

1 hour ago, Hmbre97 said:

If anything, it exposes to the public with hard numbers how the wealthy can use/abuse our broken tax code to not pay into the system. 

That is a bullshit point. Trump’s unique pattern of tax manipulation is in no way representative of “the wealthy” generally. Framing it that way is gaslighting propaganda. The average filer in his wealth bracket paid something like tens or hundreds of millions more in taxes than Trump did in the same period.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1