Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

33 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol.

Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

Seems that Parscale owes being alive today to the fact that he's not black.

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Whoever the Local underwriter on these loans was...that it was not a huge red flag that the guy signing for them wants to delay the balloon payment until after the 2021 presidential inauguration and that same guy just announced he was running for President.  And you didn’t put two and two together.  It’s like “I have a note to live for six months from two doctors here, I’d like to out a loan due in seven months.”  

that chief underwriter is at worst, fired.  At most likely, going to prison.  At worst, going to end up tortured and dead.  

I thought the working theory was that the loans were from Duetchebank and were underwritten using a corresponding deposit/guarantee from some oligarch's couch change.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You're right about one thing -- there are definitely bigger fish in those returns.  The fact that the president of the US has a giant personal liability to unknown persons is disqualifying.  He should never have been elected based on that fact alone.  In fact, I think a good piece of legislation (may have to be state-by-state) is a requirement that any candidate for president must disclose all debts he owes personally, gaurantees, etc.  All of them.  Down to the monthly balance on his Chevron card.

As for the fraud of consulting fees......back when I was in school, I helped out a family friend who had business interests in Mexico.   All I did was reconcile expenses and put them in the right account.  One evening, I was left with one check - a pretty big one - to a Colonel Gomez.  I went in to the boss, and asked him what account does this go to -- what is this for?  He chuckled -- "it's our monthly mordida -- what we have to pay to stay in business."  "Oh.....ok.  Do we have an account for that?"  He chuckled again  "yeah....consulting."

You've been holding out on this aspect of your career, Brisket

breaking-bad-408-saul-goodman-bob-odenki

11 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That is a bullshit point. Trump’s unique pattern of tax manipulation is in no way representative of “the wealthy” generally. Framing it that way is gaslighting propaganda. The average filer in his wealth bracket paid something like tens or hundreds of millions more in taxes than Trump did in the same period.

Those carry forward losses tho.

From the NYT 85-95 report.

Home » Featured Story » The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser

12 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

I thought the working theory was that the loans were from Duetchebank and were underwritten using a corresponding deposit/guarantee from some oligarch's couch change.

Yeah, I don't pretend to have read all the details.  My only point was many of the real assets "securing" the loans were located in the United States.  Any foreign bank, sovereign wealth fund, overseas institutional investor or lender...they're gonna use somebody either on the ground in those U.S. cities or deploy somebody who at least is their own internal "Manhattan Guy" or "Multi-Family" guy or "Hotel/Golf/Resort" guy.  At that level of deals, you're not having a Russian oligarch  bank use fucking Costar to underwrite a cap-rate price a midtown building.  You're gonna have specialized people do it.  Somebody had to sign off on that.  And that guy's about to get dead.  \

Color me surprised that Trump found a foreign lending institution/family office line of credit who would take his inflated word for FMV/NPV that may not "jive" with IRS valuations of the same asset.  Wow, what a fucking surprise.  But as stated several times above, his supporters are not  gonna care or understand that.  The way to drive this home is not only does he think you're stupid, he banked his fortune on that fact.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I don't pretend to have read all the details.  My only point was many of the real assets "securing" the loans were located in the United States.  Any foreign bank, sovereign wealth fund, overseas institutional investor or lender...they're gonna use somebody either on the ground in those U.S. cities or deploy somebody who at least is their own internal "Manhattan Guy" or "Multi-Family" guy or "Hotel/Golf/Resort" guy.  At that level of deals, you're not having a Russian oligarch  bank use fucking Costar to underwrite a cap-rate price a midtown building.  You're gonna have specialized people do it.  Somebody had to sign off on that.  And that guy's about to get dead.  

That guy did what he was told -- "get Trump by the fucking balls."  Mission accomplished.  Initially, they thought that was valuable because they could use him to launder a shitload of money.  They lucked in to being able to make a superpower their bitch.

Edited by Brisketexan

26 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That is a bullshit point. Trump’s unique pattern of tax manipulation is in no way representative of “the wealthy” generally. Framing it that way is gaslighting propaganda. The average filer in his wealth bracket paid something like tens or hundreds of millions more in taxes than Trump did in the same period.

Those carry forward losses tho.

From the NYT 85-95 report.

Home » Featured Story » The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser

^Jared...

"Don't you play the King of Diamonds boy

He'll kill you if he's able 

You know your Ice Queen of Hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things 

Have been laid upon your table

But you only want the ones

That you can't get (save for an illegal and wildly dangerous Russian loan) " 

34 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

it's the greatest political con of the 20th century.  how Republicans have convinced the poor South vote to for the GOP en masse even though the Republicans systematically want to provide fewer benefits to the poor and line the pockets of the rich.  all because blacks and Mexicans and Mooslims are the real enemy.  it's incredible.  and Trump is the greatest political con-man of the 20th century.  so this all makes unfortunate sense.  he's convinced the SEC that a coastal elite from NYC is their savior and they will defend him at any cost, even if it hits their pocketbooks.

All true, but Republicans do not get to excise the tumor and declare themselves free of the disease. Trump is the apex of a morally bankrupt political movement that sprung from the Reagan revolution. This needs to be hammered into history. Republicanism is a fraud perpetuated on  middle and lower class Americans in the service of enriching the wealthy and widening the divide between them. The only thing the GOP gives a shit about is rich folks taxes, guns, and controlling women's reproductive rights. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Opening salvo from dcreport.org.

I expect some more detailed analysis in the next couple  of days.

https://www.dcreport.org/2020/09/28/the-times-pulls-the-covers-back-on-trump-the-eternal-tax-cheat/

Very salient point here in this article. 

The newspaper’s other unstated message is aimed at the rest of us. We are chumps.

We elected representatives, senators and presidents who have created two income tax systems, separate and unequal. One is for most of us – workers, pensioners, students on scholarship and stock market investors. In that system all our income is reported to the IRS and taxes are taken out before we get our money.

We can’t cheat. The computers will catch us if what the IRS has been told by our employers and others differs by as little as $10 from what we report on our tax returns.

But Donald Trump operates in the other tax system. It’s for people who control privately held businesses. Donald has more than 500 of them.

There are rumblings that the Corker Kickback was part of the plan to avoid taxation for the President (and like minded politicians increasing their wealth through government service). 

reminder on what the Corker Kickback was here:

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-gop-leaders-could-be-enriched-last-minute-tax-break-inserted-final

Republican congressional leaders and real estate moguls could be personally enriched by a  real-estate-related provision GOP lawmakers slipped into the final tax bill released Friday evening, according to experts interviewed by International Business Times. The legislative language was not part of previous versions of the bill and was added despite ongoing conflict-of-interest questions about the intertwining real estate interests and governmental responsibilities of President Donald Trump — the bill’s chief proponent.

The Trump organization and the Kushners (the family of Ivanka's husband, Jared) have overseen vast real estate empires, and top GOP lawmakers writing the tax bill collectively have tens of millions of dollars of ownership stakes in real-estate-related LLCs. The new tax provision would specifically allow owners of large real estate holdings through LLCs to deduct a percentage of their “pass through” income from their taxes, according to experts. Although Trump, who became famous for his real estate holdings, has transitioned into branding in recent years, federal records show Trump has ownership stakes in myriad LLCs.

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

There are rumblings that the Corker Kickback was part of the plan to avoid taxation for the President (and like minded politicians increasing their wealth through government service). 

reminder on what the Corker Kickback was here:

https://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-gop-leaders-could-be-enriched-last-minute-tax-break-inserted-final

The only question left is this: are there ANY Republicans who haven't facilitated and supported the shameless corruption of the Trump crime syndicate?

It seems certain that the answer is "nope, not a one."

If you're wondering why the IRS audit is going nowhere. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/09/01/irs-chief-makes-more-than-100000-per-year-off-trump-property-documents-show/#448c4f857488

The commissioner of the IRS—who is responsible for releasing President Trump's tax returns to Congress—owns two rental properties at the Trump International Waikiki that he profits off of while in office, according to new documents obtained by a watchdog group in Washington, raising new questions about his withholding of Trump’s tax returns as the president goes to court to keep them hidden.

Commissioner Charles Rettig’s personal financial disclosures for the past two years, analyzed by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, show that the IRS commissioner earns $100,000-200,000 per year from his properties at the Trump-branded Hawaii resort, which he purchased in 2006 before the hotel officially opened.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^Jared...

If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn
I could arm a town the size of Abilene
Don't you push me baby
Cause I'm all alone and you know I'm only in it for the gold

All that I am asking is for ten gold dollars
And I could pay you back with one good hand
You can look around about the wide world over
And you'll never find another honest man

Everybody prayin' and drinkin' that wine
I can tell the queen of diamonds by the way she shines
Come to daddy on the inside straight,
Well I got no chance of losin' this time

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And the police have tanks and all other sorts of shit.

And all weapons of private citizens, spread out over thousands of miles won’t mean jack shit against the American military if they decide to actually get serious about “dissenters”.

Letting Cletus and Geraldine keep their guns is just another way the government and people with actual power make us feel like we have some freedom and control.

If the American government ever really decided to put us down, those mythical armed militias would last a couple of weeks.

This is lazy thinking.  Sure pitched battles by Cletus on his Rascal using his black-powder gun or AR15  rolling towards the US Military  and engaging in a pitched battle is funny to think about but is absurd.   This country's origins was rooted in hit-run tactics by our very own Swamp Fox,  and this tactic had been previously employed successfully for thousands of years, prior, and this tactic was used recently against our military in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan because this is the only avenue they had available.     (WOLVERINES!)   It isn't designed to be used in a pitched battle anymore than a hammer is used on screws. 

But more to the point, a bolt action gun, legal, relatively easy to use, very accurate,  low cost, and can stretch out for long distances.    But there is a cost, weapons like this have cost us a the life of a President and other more effective weapons have cost the lives of countless children and innocents.  

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol.

Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

Cops should have left him one gun with one bullet in it and a wink wink wink

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^Jared...

ZhUzk6.gif

A friend of mine, who may be in a position to know certain things, has been telling me for years that Trump only ran for president to get Secret Service protection - the Russians he owed millions to were closing in even then. It was plausible then, if hard to prove; now with the tax data there's a shit ton more evidence to support the theory. Maybe Donald will welcome being in prison when he leaves office, for the same reason, though I'm sure the Russian mob can touch him there, too.

If Parscale was black and not a Trump conspirator the cops would have been BEYOND justified to just riddle him, his wife, anyone else in the house, neighbors at a similar address, other nearby black people, etc with bullets. This is based on non political research conducted in our news section.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bat Guano said:

A friend of mine, who may be in a position to know certain things, has been telling me for years that Trump only ran for president to get Secret Service protection - the Russians he owed millions to were closing in even then. It was plausible then, if hard to prove; now with the tax data there's a shit ton more evidence to support the theory. Maybe Donald will welcome being in prison when he leaves office, for the same reason, though I'm sure the Russian mob can touch him there, too.

PassionateBrilliantCoqui-small.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Was this a new story on 60 Minutes yesterday? Was it why Parscale attempted suicide yesterday, or at least his wife was worried that he was suicidal?

I don't think so. I think that was an old clip, but just shows he was lying. There is also testimony. He lied under oath to house intelligence committee. 

Trump campaign targeted black people and tried to deter them from voting. 

13 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I wouldn't mind this Trump asshole shooting himself:

In his new book, he recounts an episode in the White House during which John Kelly threw him up against the wall ripping the buttons from his shirt during a heated exchange. Trump became moist while watching.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

If Parscale was black and not a Trump conspirator the cops would have been BEYOND justified to just riddle him, his wife, anyone else in the house, neighbors at a similar address, other nearby black people, etc with bullets. This is based on non political research conducted in our news section.

The younger brother of a friend of mine:

https://www.change.org/p/mayor-james-stewart-justice-for-matthew-tucker

But CNN just reported that officers were able to create a "rapport" with Parscale and safely take him into custody. Cool cool.

Trump likes to play up that he's the 1st US president to not accept a salary. a couple of questions

1) Has it actually been validated that he hasn't received his salary? It's not like the federal govt HR team is going to produce a press release to say the president is lying.

2) Is he paying for the White House family expenses that every President is expected to pay? I think this is managed by the honor system as the White House cannot force a President to pay. This is basically the groceries that the White House buys on behalf of the first family. 

3) Even if he is not accepting the presidential salary, do we know if this was advice from his tax attorney to give him more reasons to prevent the public from seeing his returns? If his income does not includes govt money, then he has a stronger case to not show his returns publicly.

6 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

That seems like a stretch.  The optics are a bigger deterrent for the Russian mob than the secret service.  Plus he is doing Putins bidding.  The mob isn't going to step on those toes. And why would they kill him anyway?  Dead people don't pay back those type of loans.  

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I don't think so. I think that was an old clip, but just shows he was lying. There is also testimony. He lied under oath to house intelligence committee. 

Trump campaign targeted black people and tried to deter them from voting. 

Is this data leak searchable by name, address or keyword?  For example, if I search it for "Longhorn fan"  + "enormous johnson"  + "beer drinker"  + "surlyhorns"  will it find me so that I can see what else they have on me?

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump likes to play up that he's the 1st US president to not accept a salary. a couple of questions

1) Has it actually been validated that he hasn't received his salary? It's not like the federal govt HR team is going to produce a press release to say the president is lying.

2) Is he paying for the White House family expenses that every President is expected to pay? I think this is managed by the honor system as the White House cannot force a President to pay. This is basically the groceries that the White House buys on behalf of the first family. 

3) Even if he is not accepting the presidential salary, do we know if this was advice from his tax attorney to give him more reasons to prevent the public from seeing his returns? If his income does not includes govt money, then he has a stronger case to not show his returns publicly.

He spends half his time at Mar a Lago on the taxpayers dime. He probably easily surpasses every other President on total compensation per year even without a "salary."

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

That seems like a stretch.  The optics are a bigger deterrent for the Russian mob than the secret service.  Plus he is doing Putins bidding.  The mob isn't going to step on those toes. And why would they kill him anyway?  Dead people don't pay back those type of loans.  

Well, he never had any intention of paying them back anyway; why should he treat the Russians differently than any of his other creditors?

After he loses the only value he will have is as an example.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

NYT said the tax story would be a series.  I doubt they blew their whole load yesterday.

Maybe holding a few things back to drop right after Trump/Barr's upcoming October surprise. You know, like the Wikileaks dump happened an hour or so after the Access Hollywood tape.

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Was this a new story on 60 Minutes yesterday? Was it why Parscale attempted suicide yesterday, or at least his wife was worried that he was suicidal?

No way.  He would attach that article as part of a professional portfolio.  

I'm there are people here with more social media ad experience than me, but I don't believe that you can target consumers on Facebook by ethnicity. In fact, I don't think that an user even identifies their ethnicity on Facebook, or other mainstream social media sites. Now that doesn't mean that an advertiser cannot surmise the likelihood that you're African American or another race.  They would most likely make a few mistakes but be right more often than not. 

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Don't get me wrong, I know it's bullshit but from a quick gander of my facebook feed and on the conservative news outlets, this is being spun as "Ehh, all rich people do this.".  So at a bare minimum, if his camp and his voter base want to try to pick some angle that makes him not look incompetent, they are going to have to choose to go down the path of "He is just such a savvy businessman, he's using every loophole available to avoid paying taxes" which should piss John Q Public off. My statement was more this shit has been broken for years but now we will get more eyeballs on one of root causes of the problem.

I think the issue is a combo of the following:

Tax code favoring the wealthy (duh)
Tax manipulation/evasion
Shitty business acumen