Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

As a reminder regarding Parscale, here's the amount of grift we're talking about:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7375719/Brad-Parscale-fortune-companies-cut-Trumps-campaign-contributions.html

Parscale helped himself to some of the Trump campaign's donations. That's got to make Trump mad after Trump did the work of grifting that money in the first place. 

41 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

I was going to make the same comment...from the tittays to the unexpected tackle, this was surprisingly entertaining.  Just hoping everyone associated with Trump's misdoings goes down like this.

image.thumb.png.19f3131e43af815eb3695878a8d695be.png

Parscale is 6’8”, cop had to put some ass into that tackle. 

5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

The police reports:  https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20392540-brad-parscale-incident-reports

Which do not seem to coincide with the video footage.  And of course the trumpkins will be outraged by this because he's a white guy.  Which is also probably why he's still alive.

Let the QAnon folks have something to occupy their time for the next several days.

40 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'll never celebrate cops using excessive force. 

100%. If someone is not hurting others or themselves and/or they're unarmed, there is zero reason to take them down.  I don't care if you're arresting a suspected serial killer, it's better to calmly tell the person they're going into custody.  This cop was simultaneously yelling at Parscale to get on the group and charging him at the same time.  We need Andy Griffith and less Robocop.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

100%. If someone is not hurting others or themselves and/or they're unarmed, there is zero reason to take them down.  I don't care if you're arresting a suspected serial killer, it's better to calmly tell the person they're going into custody.  This cop was simultaneously yelling at Parscale to get on the group and charging him at the same time.  We need Andy Griffith and less Robocop.

Sure, all of that is true.

Now, reconcile that with the written-in-stone "cops are heroes who just want to get home safely, and the video doesn't show the whole story -- he was an armed thug with a gun, so good on the cops!"  

Cops going apeshit on Trumpkin white people is going to make at least a couple of heads explode.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Now, reconcile that with the written-in-stone "cops are heroes who just want to get home safely, and the video doesn't show the whole story -- he was an armed thug with a gun, so good on the cops!"  

Cops going apeshit on Trumpkin white people is going to make at least a couple of heads explode.

Bingo.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

The cops were told Parscale had a loaded gun so I agree it's a serious situation. When he came out with a beer in his hand, I was thinking that wasn't smart. If I'm approaching a cop, for whatever reason, it's smart to have nothing in my hands and no sudden movements. But then he put down the beer and he was relatively calm except for being pissed at his wife and probably buzzed if not drunk. Nothing in his actions or lack of actions called to be tackled to the ground.  At least not yet.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm not sure this is 100% accurate. You can't just pledge something and take it as a credit. You might be able to donate stock and retain control within a foundation but it's not yours to pull back as you please without a tax implication.

I did a right shit job of explaining it.   I would like to blame the kids, but well, I am the dolt that hit submit. 

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

maybe Ash and Herman can get this cop to come and teach some form tackling?  I kinda think it was a little much to run from behind the car and spear the dude, but they were also called on a report of him possibly hurting himself and having a loaded weapon with the wife saying they had more weapons in the house.  "you don't know if he had a gun behind his back" - usual blue lives matter response defending the force.  I feel, like others have stated, the walls are closing in on trump and crew and parscale knows it, especially with the current polling.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The cops were told Parscale had a loaded gun so I agree it's a serious situation. When he came out with a beer in his hand, I was thinking that wasn't smart. If I'm approaching a cop, for whatever reason, it's smart to have nothing in my hands and no sudden movements. But then he put down the beer and he was relatively calm except for being pissed at his wife and probably buzzed if not drunk. Nothing in his actions or lack of actions called to be tackled to the ground.  At least not yet.

Must have had a knife in the truck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

The police reports:  https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20392540-brad-parscale-incident-reports

Which do not seem to coincide with the video footage.  And of course the trumpkins will be outraged by this because he's a white guy.  Which is also probably why he's still alive.

Ironically, Brad Parscale will raise more awareness for police brutality for 40% of this country than BLM ever could. Tucker Carlson will probably spend a week covering this. 

Hey Trump supporters....

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

Looks like I picked a bad time to get a twitter timeout.  Hope someone tweeted back that 46,47 is either their IQ or the years they'll be spending in prison. 

Those were two of the most common responses.  I wish I could post the original tweet and responses.

17 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Ironically, Brad Parscale will raise more awareness for police brutality for 40% of this country than BLM ever could. Tucker Carlson will probably spend a week covering this. 

Hey Trump supporters....

spacer.png

At the risk of continuing the Parscale topic derail--I believe that it may come up, but the spin is not going to be what you imagine.

Ft. Lauderdale has a Democratic mayor I believe, and this is going to get divvied up into political camps and spin w/respect to that. It may take awhile to sort out how to do that, but rest assured, it will happen.

9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

How about this, you fucking simp -- let's assume that Trump's tax accounting is totally legit.  Cool?  Great.  Now.....IT FUCKING PROVES THAT HE IS A TERRIBLE BUSINESSMAN.  Year after year of horrific losses.  "Look how much I saved on taxes - all I had to do is be a massive failure!" isn't exactly winning.  It's LOSING.  You know who else pays almost no taxes?  OTHER people who make no fucking money.

You are praising your god-king for being a monumental loser.  Perfectly on-brand for the cult of Trump.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

wow, i was in for the bikini girl, but the popo really escalated that shit unnecessarily. what the hell was that tackle? everything was reasonable up to that point.

I agree but watch the video again and tell me that if he is a black guy he doesn't get greased the second he starts reaching into his pocket. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

well, the biden camp had some shit locked and loaded, so either they were the leak, or they had access to the source material. not that there is anything wrong with that. we should have known this shit years ago.

What did they have that was locked and loaded? Everything I’ve seen is stuff that could be produced on the spot. I’m sure their marketing team has a few people on standby at all times to whip something up the minute a story breaks. With a library of stock footage and canned trump footage and some after effects templates set up ahead of time I could knock out a quick video on pretty much any topic in under 30 mins. And that’s just by myself. I’m sure their team has sat around and thought about a couple dozen topics that news might break on, have a library of canned images and footage of everyone in trump’s orbit and the second a new story breaks the copywriter calls into the designer and says “here’s the text. Give me images of a, b, and c with soft piano in the background. Send me a link to review in 10 mins”

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I agree but watch the video again and tell me that if he is a black guy he doesn't get greased the second he starts reaching into his pocket. 

Her deep / raspy voice make me think that she may be the one packing heat here.

NTTAWWT

To each their own.

• Hook 'Em 1

MAGA: "Is this just for Trump supporters!?"

Me: "Uh... yes! I haven't wanted to say anything but you caught us! Actually, police departments nationwide are ANTIFA-friendly PC snowflakes. And boy would I hate it if you dramatically reduced their funding for weapons and forced most of them into girly, emasculating stuff like de-escalation and didn't even let half of them carry guns at all! Please don't do that to my left-wing friends, THE COPS!"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Right is going to complain that the Leftist media has been holding onto stories just to release them at key times to help ensure that Trump isn't elected. And 54% of the public is going to agree and say so what. 

And The Right has been blabbering about an "October surprise" for months.

Surprise.

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Right is going to complain that the Leftist media has been holding onto stories just to release them at key times to help ensure that Trump isn't elected. And 54% of the public is going to agree and say so what. 

The GOP is not able to convincingly argue about press coverage after the gifts of endless stories on Clinton “scandals” in the lead up to 2016. Fuck them and their perpetual crying about “the media”

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Okay, so I had no idea what Tiger Droppings was until somebody mentioned it here a day or two ago.  I mean, I guess I knew that LSU must have a forum like this one but even when we played them I never went to look for it.

Holy cow, those people are worse than Texags.  I guess that just shows that, as bad of an academic institution as A&M is, LSU is far worse. 

"Went in dumb, come out dumb too." - Randy Newman