Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Went hiking in the Shenandoah today and the message everywhere was Farmers for Trump.  The breadbasket for the Confederate army is all in on Trump.  Didn't stop at any of the stands or restaurants because why would I support them--a lot of what they sell is going to people from DC and northern VA visiting the mountains for leaves and hiking.  I don't understand why an antique dealer would put a large Trump sign or any political one on his store.  

Hey I was there yesterday. Can confirm. Was also in Maryland all last week and there are Dotard signs everywhere in the rurals, mixed in with a good amount of Biden signs as well. Now I’m in Mobile and very few presidential signs in general. I’m guessing it’s just assumed here. 

well i was in port a all week last week and the beach and town were Trump central as is normal, flags and shit everywhere. 

however, i did see one cart flying a Biden flag, a car covered in Biden stickers and emblems, and there's a very brave soul on 11th street whose home is all decked out in Biden gear, flags, etc.

so that was kind of different, since i never once saw ANYthing for Obama or Clinton down there, ever. 

ETA: correction, there was an Obama magnet on a car once in 2008...my car, and it was stolen while i was in the IGA lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Hey I was there yesterday. Can confirm. Was also in Maryland all last week and there are Dotard signs everywhere in the rurals, mixed in with a good amount of Biden signs as well. Now I’m in Mobile and very few presidential signs in general. I’m guessing it’s just assumed here. 

Same. Yesterday was in Calvert cliffs area and mostly Trump  signs everywhere. Strange that people that he definitely doesn’t care about support him. But I still insist it’s the brand. If he put a D next to name tomorrow, he’d lose them all. 

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

There are gatherings at the White House all the time, but no one has ever done campaign stuff on the grounds.

Campaign Rally is what I meant. I know people have skirted around the Hatch Act in the past, but never seen anyone violate it so brazenly.

9 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Same. Yesterday was in Calvert cliffs area and mostly Trump  signs everywhere. Strange that people that he definitely doesn’t care about support him. But I still insist it’s the brand. If he put a D next to name tomorrow, he’d lose them all. 

Yeah, its a super hillbilly area. Most people don't realize how red parts of Maryland are

7 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Campaign Rally is what I meant. I know people have skirted around the Hatch Act in the past, but never seen anyone violate it so brazenly.

Complete with the Marine Band playing, because they are part of the Trump re-election campaign now I guess.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Biden campaign should put out an ad: “Where’s Hunter? Right here, motherfucker. Winning a Nobel Prize.”

It's going to be fun watching the idiots argue the Nobel Peace Prize is stupid after talking up the dumb Trump nomination. 

Edited by Neonmoon

48 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It's going to be fun watching the idiots argue the Nobel Peace Prize is stupid after talking up the dumb Trump nomination. 

if texags is an indicator, shitloads of people have no idea about the difference between being nominated and winning.  just yesterday there was a thread asking why the press doesn't cover trump "getting 4 nobels when obama only had 1"

Our tax dollars at work...well sort of...

He's going to bankrupt cities that allow him to visit.

Meanwhile....

Don't know that Cheney is qualified to extrapolate from the memo to come to his conclusion, but since the WH is being secretive I say go for it Kyle.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Biden campaign should put out an ad: “Where’s Hunter? Right here, motherfucker. Winning a Nobel Prize.”

If they don't make hay with this I'll be disappointed.  I know Hunter isn't running for office and shouldn't be part of the conversation but Trump and Giuliani insist on making it so.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Our tax dollars at work...well sort of...

He's going to bankrupt cities that allow him to visit.

Meanwhile....

Don't know that Cheney is qualified to extrapolate from the memo to come to his conclusion, but since the WH is being secretive I say go for it Kyle.

So I realize Conley and all the other doctors had to sign NDAs and basically are only reporting what Drumph wants them to say.  But after Drumph is gone (<Norman Dale> and he will be gone<Norman Dale>obscure movie paraphrasing, I'm drunk fuck it), what the hell does Conley do?  He'll have no shred of respect anymore, do they stick in the basement like Milton?  Does the military take care of their own like Brad Pitt in Se7ven, "whatever he needs"...?  So many people that have enabled and abetted this fucker, they should all wear scarlet T's for the rest of their days...

Edited by UTCzech III
drunk, m-effer, I already sed it...
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

So I realize Conley and all the other doctors had to sign NDAs and basically are only reporting what Drumph wants them to say.  But after Drumph is gone (<Norman Dale> and he will be gone<Norman Dale>obscure movie paraphrasing, I'm drunk fuck it), what the hell does Conley do?  He'll have no shred of respect anymore, do they stick in the basement like Milton?  Does the military take care of their own like Brad Pitt in Se7ven, "whatever he needs"...?  So many people that have enabled and abetted this fucker, they should all wear scarlet T's for the rest of their days...

I have no shred of respect for Dr. Oz, but he seems to make a living. So does the quack Mercola.

I've never gotten the no ad thing on YouTube and there is always someone on there hawking something. I tune it out, but plenty of people are addicted to the next big thing.

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm not sure if saying Biden isn't qualified for the job is the best strategy. Senator for like 40 years and Vice President for eight. Now granted, he never ran a scam university or a scam charity, but still. 

He never sold steaks through the mail, totally unqualified to be President.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm not sure if saying Biden isn't qualified for the job is the best strategy. Senator for like 40 years and Vice President for eight. Now granted, he never ran a scam university or a scam charity, but still. 

Best strategy? You think these coked out fucks have a strategy? They lie, cheat, and steal and dare someone to do something about it. And so far no one will 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

So today, we were crossing Madison at 61st, and about 5 vehicles for Trump came up Madison. The three older joggers in front of us were flipping off the Trumpers, we called the Trumpers wankers, and and we all applauded each other.

Guessing the Trump vehicles were from outside the city or Jersey.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

But he was in office for 47 years and never accomplished anything! is the strategy.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I guess the campaign is playing the odds that if any of the attendees get it they won't become fatalities until after the election. When you really don't care, you really don't care.

Or they assume it'll be buried under other news, and non-important.

Or their numbers are tanking so hard, they feel compelled to rally anybody they can in Florida.

But yeah, I thin the odds might be that if they die, it'll take long enough not to be a campaign issue.

34 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So today, we were crossing Madison at 61st, and about 5 vehicles for Trump came up Madison. The three older joggers in front of us were flipping off the Trumpers, we called the Trumpers wankers, and and we all applauded each other.

Guessing the Trump vehicles were from outside the city or Jersey.

Rep for "wankers" and for flipping them off.  

hope you homies are doing ok. good to see the have-nots doing their best to off themselves. 

hang in there. while the football sucks, the pandemic sucks, the trumpets suck, the debates suck, and life in general mostly sucks - our isotopes are all holding scrong. 

tumblr_muzlrl1ur51s3796ho1_400.gifv

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

I've wondered if he drew the short straw in some manner, like the commanding officer was looking around and saying "who do I want to stick with Trump?"

The military needs doctors, so he'll probably be shuffled off to some base somewhere (don't know somebody of his seniority would end up on a ship).

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Another view:

Landslide of COVID cases forthcoming too

4 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Why does anyone even care at this point?  Let the lemmings follow their leader over the cliff, thin the herd.  They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into.  Stupid is as stupid does.  And on and on and on and on......

Because they are super spreader events that can lead back to everywhere.