Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Oh bullshit.  The offer of $0.5 trillion would be huge for a community and it was obvious he struggled with the decision.   It is easy to be principled when you don't have anything to lose or gain.  

Say I built a house and had a guy come out and do my kitchen. The guy was a little slow, but knocked it out the park. Now I've made a bit more money in life, and I need 100 kitchens built. I have two guys to choose from. There is the guy who built my first kitchen, who I know did a great job, but says he can't start the job for a month. Then there is a guy who I've seen reviews of,  who's customers like me have complained about. I talk to him, and he says he doesn't normally do kitchens, but he swears he can start the job asap. Which one would be the smart play?

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Approximately never.  40% of eyeballs are guaranteed and then a few more that just want to witness the carnage.

I'll watch the Biden townhall.  I'll read Surly to find out whatever insane shit Trump says at his.  Because he ain't getting my eyeballs.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

i mean, he's clearly going for the ratings, so he can brag about having higher ratings than joe biden. he's doing this by playing the heel and trashing his hosts, nbc. it's actually a pretty savvy move, because more people will tune in for a trainwreck than a well run policy discussion. and then he can point to the ratings and denigrate joe's poor ratings, and how he's such a loser

Trump's town hall will obviously get better ratings because train wreck.  He's going to brag about that as some kind of indicator that he is winning, and it's gonna annoy me and humor me at the same time.

Savannah was pretty pissed off after the first debate.  I wonder if she's got the stones to push Trump into another Megyn Kelly moment.  

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, he's clearly going for the ratings, so he can brag about having higher ratings than joe biden. he's doing this by playing the heel and trashing his hosts, nbc. it's actually a pretty savvy move, because more people will tune in for a trainwreck than a well run policy discussion. and then he can point to the ratings and denigrate joe's poor ratings, and how he's such a loser

But what's savvy?  We all already know his rallies draw more.  His TV interviews draw more.  His Twitter has more likes and retweets.  There is undeniable evidence that he is a bigger draw, and also that the more Americans are exposed to Trump, the lower his approval rating goes.  The only "savvy" part of this ordeal is that it will feed the ego of one individual man.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I hope he drops the n word on national TV tonight. That would help make this a really tight race. 

FIF how shitty the American people are.

Also, he won't drop the N word tonight.  He'll end up saying something inadvertently racist, again, because he can't help it.  But he won't use the word.

The only interesting thing to watch for (and I won't be watching, just reading the after-action reports) will be how he handles the question from an audience member about why he didn't denounce white supremacy, and asked the Proud Boys to stand by.  He's going to get that question.  And he'll have a canned answer....if he can deliver it without fucking up and going way off message.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'll watch the Biden townhall.  I'll read Surly to find out whatever insane shit Trump says at his.  Because he ain't getting my eyeballs.

I can’t stand the sight of that fat fuck and the irritating sound if his stupid voice. Fuck him.  But if he starts to stroke out, someone PM me and I will watch that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The only interesting thing to watch for (and I won't be watching, just reading the after-action reports) will be how he handles the question from an audience member about why he didn't denounce white supremacy, and asked the Proud Boys to stand by.  He's going to get that question.  And he'll have a canned answer....if he can deliver it without fucking up and going way off message.

"Look, why won't Biden denounce antifa. They're very violent, bad guys and he won't denounce them"

While he's doing his stupid fucking palms up and waving back and forth defensive hand gesture. 

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

Yeah, John Lennon said The Beatles were more popular than Jesus Christ.  He was probably right, though.

I think Paul may have said it in a British magazine first where it didn’t garner much attention. Then it was dug up for promotion in the U.S. where it backfired, and John put his foot in his mouth.

But I could have that all wrong. 

35 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I hope he drops the n word on national TV tonight. That would be a fitting denouement for this absolute train wreck of a presidency. 

If he doesn't, can we please stop predicting that he's going to publicly drop the N-word? He's too well trained to do that. It's not going to happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If he doesn't, can we please stop predicting that he's going to publicly drop the N-word? He's too well trained to do that. It's not going to happen. 

No shit, it's the weirdest fucking obsession 

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Say I built a house and had a guy come out and do my kitchen. The guy was a little slow, but knocked it out the park. Now I've made a bit more money in life, and I need 100 kitchens built. I have two guys to choose from. There is the guy who built my first kitchen, who I know did a great job, but says he can't start the job for a month. Then there is a guy who I've seen reviews of,  who's customers like me have complained about. I talk to him, and he says he doesn't normally do kitchens, but he swears he can start the job asap. Which one would be the smart play?

Ohh I know this one, you get the haircut from the guy with the bad haircut.......

17 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Ohh I know this one, you get the haircut from the guy with the bad haircut.......

Lol. Well played.

My point is Cube falsely stated that both parties have never done anything for Black People. That is not true. In the last 60 years it's been one party that has been the only party to do anything for the Black Community, though it's been slow. Not only that, the same party appears to be the go to party for all social progression. So yes, if I am Ice Cube and the Dems ask to wait until after they get into office to move on a proposition I have, I am giving them every chance. Especially after watching 4 years of fuckery from the current administration. At least I know that the Dems have a track record with my people. This current guy is only interested in buffoonary, and using your Black Face to further his agenda.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Lol. Well played.

My point is Cube falsely stated that both parties have never done anything for Black People. That is not true. In the last 60 years it's been one party that has been the only party to do anything for the Black Community, though it's been slow. Not only that, the same party appears to be the go to party for all social progression. So yes, if I am Ice Cube and the Dems ask to wait until after they get into office to move on a proposition I have, I am giving them every chance. Especially after watching 4 years of fuckery from the current administration. At least I know that the Dems have a track record with my people. This current guy is only interested in buffoonary, and using your Black Face to further his agenda.

That is true, but my guess is that from his perspective the Trump bribe represents a significant amount which could improve the lives and opportunities for many.  That is not such a trivial offer, and while it is true that the R's have been engaging in active voter suppression, the D's have had their own issues as well as they tended to campaign on the centrist goals some of which harmed the black community.  So yeah, the Devil has made a offer, if you can turn a blind eye to the brown kids in cages for a change will you accept it if helps?  

We get in bed with shitty people all the time in this country.  We took Nazi's scientists, befriended dictators, and were 'buddies' with Stalin for a brief moment.  

It is not such a simple thing to turn down and you can see from the video he is not about to write a rap about the virtues of Trump... but that golden violin...

17 minutes ago, Nivek said:

That is true, but my guess is that from his perspective the Trump bribe represents a significant amount which could improve the lives and opportunities for many.  That is not such a trivial offer, and while it is true that the R's have been engaging in active voter suppression, the D's have had their own issues as well as they tended to campaign on the centrist goals some of which harmed the black community.  So yeah, the Devil has made a offer, if you can turn a blind eye to the brown kids in cages for a change will you accept it if helps?  

We get in bed with shitty people all the time in this country.  We took Nazi's scientists, befriended dictators, and were 'buddies' with Stalin for a brief moment.  

It is not such a simple thing to turn down and you can see from the video he is not about to write a rap about the virtues of Trump... but that golden violin...

I mean, I hear where you are coming from, but now Cube has to face the music with the Black Community, and then when nothing comes of his collusion he will see his mistake.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well....that will be helpful evidence in the Bivens lawsuit by the family of the man they executed.  A man who was almost certainly a bad guy who should have been arrested and prosecuted.  But extrajudicial executions are always illegal.  Always.  
So, cool....admitting and bragging about completely violating the law.

Broke ass POTUS can’t afford a drone...

According to his tweets and retweets, including a tweet by Cruz, the reason Twitter was down last night was so nobody could tweet negative stuff about Biden and Biden's town hall. They live in an alternate universe. 

Edited by Mo Horn

It's impossible he's this stupid.  They don't have one fucking intern in the comms department that knows Babylon Bee is like the Onion? 

I guess they do background on websites with the same patriotic dedication as background on Russian donors.  

26 minutes ago, Lobo said:

It's impossible he's this stupid.  They don't have one fucking intern in the comms department that knows Babylon Bee is like the Onion? 

I guess they do background on websites with the same patriotic dedication as background on Russian donors.  

Yeah 100% chance someone in his crew knew. 

58 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Like he checks with anyone before retweeting shit. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

It's impossible he's this stupid.   

I stopped saying that about 6 months into his presidency. The real  limitation seems to lie with the inability of my mortal brain to recognize the magnitude of his stupiduty. Its like trying to wrap your mind around the concept of infinity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2