Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Much like my belief that he uses unsecured phones for state business so that he can communicate with Russia, Saudi, Turkey, and whoever else he's selling us out to without having to do so directly. He want's those guys listening in as part of the graft, corruption, and treason.

Here, he solicits.

"Russia, if you're out there, release the tapes!"

Right. We've been conditioned to think that threats to our democracy will come in the form of some dark, sinister plot happening entirely behind closed doors, with layers of subterfuge all hidden behind a well-polished image.

Nope, it's just a giant asshole who learned the one trick that mob bosses all use to maintain plausible deniability -- keep it hypothetical.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

when she divorces Trump, the line of suitors will form to the left.  she'll have her pick of Greek shipping magnates, Saudi oil sheiks, Russian oligarchs, or Silicon Valley billionaires.  men who actually have lots of money.  she was one of the suckers who fell for Trump's scam.  i'll be she didn't actually know he was broke until he became president.  he hid that shit before.  but now it's all out in the open.  and i'm guessing she is gone as soon as he's no longer POTUS.  she'll go the Jackie O route.

She's going to conspire with the CIA to have her husband killed?

I mean, I hope.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

No real billionaire would touch Melania.  She's straight Euro Trash.  Only applicants might be Saudi oil shieks or Russian oligarchs who are looking for a trophy.  

I know I'm weird but I would not hork down on her. Even if she was just some woman who I met at a party, I don't think I'd hit it if I had the chance.   There's something off-putting about her. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Wasn't Jackie something like 38 or 39 when she married Onassis?  Melania, who is still smoke IMO, would be like 51 when Trump leaves office, no?  By the time she can fully divorce, collect a little something for Baron, and then be courted and remarry, she'd be 52 or 53.  Nothing wrong with that, I just don't see such a heap of dramatic shitballs being worth the trouble of marrying.  Sure, some real billionaires are gonna wanna bang it out as a talking point for the country club, but nobody's gonna marry that pre-cumdumpster.  

agree with all of the above except for the "still smoke" part.  i'm her age, not a billionaire, and WNB.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TexasHooch said:

Passionate 'Front Row Joe' Trump supporter dies in highway crash near St. Peter 

https://www.startribune.com/passionate-front-row-joe-trump-supporter-dies-in-hwy-crash-near-st-peter/572804072/

There are so many nuggets in this article, but here are the highlights.

RIP Thom.

Randall-640x400.jpg

"Randal always said, 'I have a better chance of dying in a car crash than I do from COVID,' " Kottschade said.

wellbye.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I deal with some folks who I would categorize as educated and seemingly see through the Donald bs, but they still insist he is better for the country because he runs it like a business. While I get the sentiment or idea. The data tells us he is a failure as a businessman. Is this just pure tribalism and they are using economics as a tool to justify their false thoughts? What I see is a widening gap between a very small group of Americans and the rest, while the rest eat themselves. Is it lost on these uber rich and wannabe rich that the system isnt sustainable? 20 years from now where is the money coming from? The workers will be so fucked it will be impossible for the villionaires to have anything. Is the thought that they will be so powerful we will no longer have a democracy and they believe there will be no revolt? I don't understand the thought process these "smart" people are following.

Edit: I am in a position to vote republican and reap the rewards while everyone suffers but at what end?  I can't stomach the shit anymore. My children deserve better and living a selfish existence will destroy everything that this country could be.

Edited by HOOKEM4
fuck ou
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

LAKEFIELD - A Lakefield man who made international headlines earlier this year following the death of his dog Donald J. Trump appeared this week in Jackson County District Court on criminal cases related to alleged continued nuisance by his Alaskan Malamute dogs.

According to court records, Randall Thom, 59, was arraigned in two criminal cases related to the death of nearly two dozen chickens, two goats and at least two cats that allegedly occurred as a result of three separate attacks from his unattended dogs. The incidents occurred after the Feb. 10 death of his Malamute named after the 45th president was rumored to have been killed in politically motivated gunfire. The death garnered more than $3,800 in donations on a GoFundMe page.

According to court documents, the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office responded to a rural Lakefield farm on March 8 for a reported attack on the property’s barn animals. Upon arrival, deputies noted the slaughter that included the entire chicken coop, and noted many of the dead chickens were also dismembered. One goat was killed in the attack and almost another dozen seriously injured, all of which were allegedly covered in blood. Another goat was later euthanized by a veterinarian due to the extent of its injuries.

Deputies were advised that two dogs had been shot during the barn attack.

According to the criminal complaint, Thom allegedly retrieved the dead animals on the property on which law enforcement previously prohibited him from.

The surviving goats, some of which were pregnant, were treated with an antibiotic to prevent infection from their wounds, the complaint stated. It wasn’t immediately known whether infection was prevented.

Thom claimed that the dogs escaped from him earlier that morning due to him slipping and falling as he was trying to secure the dogs on a cable.

He faces misdemeanor charges of public nuisance, trespassing and any thing which is likely to cause injury to property related to the barnyard incident. He also faces misdemeanor charges of public nuisance and any thing which is likely to cause injury to property in relation to a Feb. 28 incident, in which six of his dogs are accused of killing at least two cats.

According to the criminal complaint, an individual woke in the night to what was categorized as loud noises. The complainant said six dogs were attacking a cat. The complainant was certain the dogs killed the cat, but wanted to wait until daylight to check.  

Following the reported cat attack, the deputy contacted Thom, who claimed to have all of his dogs. Upon checking, they were nowhere to be found, and he claimed they must have escaped from his residence due to a bad lock on his door. He said he would go search for the dogs.

Another complainant called the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office within four hours of the first cat attack. The caller claimed that six dogs were attacking two of his cats. The deputy photographed two dead cats as evidence.

The deputy went to Thom’s home, but no contact was made.

5 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I deal with some folks who I would categorize as educated and seemingly see through the Donald bs, but they still insist he is better for the country because he runs it like a business. While I get the sentiment or idea. The data tells us he is a failure as a businessman. Is this just pure tribalism and they are using economics as a tool to justify their false thoughts? What I see is a widening gap between a very small group of Americans and the rest, while the rest eat themselves. Is it lost on these uber rich and wannabe rich that the system isnt sustainable? 20 years from now where is the money coming from? The workers will be so fucked it will be impossible for the villionaires to have anything. Is the thought that they will be so powerful we will no longer have a democracy and they believe there will be no revolt? I don't understand the thought process these "smart" people are following.

Edit: I am in a position to vote republican and reap the rewards while everyone suffers but at what end?  I can't stomach the shit anymore. My children deserve better and living a selfish existence will destroy everything that this country could be.

Brother!

13 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I know I'm weird but I would not hork down on her. Even if she was just some woman who I met at a party, I don't think I'd hit it if I had the chance.   There's something off-putting about her. 

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 2

Yeah, if he was half smart he’d let the thing air unannounced while his base and non-voters watched the NFL.  Now all political stripes, or lack of them, are gonna be tuned to CBS on Sunday

Just now, Red Five said:

I bet Leslie Stahl did that awful thing where she called out lies as lies. 

He probably will air the last 2 minutes of it or so when she got him all pissed off and he went on a rant about how fake a bitch she is, how she needs locked up along with Joe, Hillary and Obama, and how her network is going to get investigated  and go bankrupt, and then he storms off.

The faithful will think that is the greatest video ever.

You know honestly watching Trump drown in his own piss and bile might be as cathartic if not more so than the inevitable election loss. He's caught in a quicksand of his own emotions and all he knows how to do is thrash and flail which is making it worse, but he doesn't know anything else and he doesn't know how to get out of quicksand because he's a moron who doesn't know anything about anything. 

This last week or two has been great. He's melting down in slow motion. There's been a lot of jumping the gun over the last four years.. "TRUMP IS LOSING IT!!! CLICK HERE TO SEE" type stuff. But he legitimately is losing it now. He knows what's coming. Everyone does. He can't take being a failure. 

Enjoy the next two weeks. After that it'll probably be an irritating mess of Trump trying (and failing) to muddy the waters which won't be as fun. The next two weeks will probably be the best time period until Biden is sworn in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, heso said:

So he agreed to do an interview because he can’t  turn down the spotlight and then threw a temper tantrum when they didn’t treat him like Fox News does. 

But also decided to float the idea of releasing a leaked recording of the interview before Sunday to... harm CBS ratings?

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You know honestly watching Trump drown in his own piss and bile might be as cathartic if not more so than the inevitable election loss. He's caught in a quicksand of his own emotions and all he knows how to do is thrash and flail which is making it worse, but he doesn't know anything else and he doesn't know how to get out of quicksand because he's a moron who doesn't know anything about anything. 

This last week or two has been great. He's melting down in slow motion. There's been a lot of jumping the gun over the last four years.. "TRUMP IS LOSING IT!!! CLICK HERE TO SEE" type stuff. But he legitimately is losing it now. He knows what's coming. Everyone does. He can't take being a failure. 

Enjoy the next two weeks. After that it'll probably be an irritating mess of Trump trying (and failing) to muddy the waters which won't be as fun. The next two weeks will probably be the best time period until Biden is sworn in.

If he were a real billionaire, he’d be tired of the job and want to go back to his real billionaire life.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Tired of the same old same old? Well Great News, America! Stay tuned and listen to me bitch about how the media, who gave me my own tv show and accept payments to kill negative stories about me and whose pundits show up onstage at my rallies, TOTALLY SUCK! You won't believe what I'm going to show you!

Rivada Networks is a privately-held communications company that has won government contracts in the past. Among its investors is Peter Thiel, the noted tech venture capitalist billionaire and Trump supporter. Spokespeople for Thiel did not respond to a request for comment.

This fucker is making a pretty penny off of the US taxpayer when you also consider his ownership stake in Palantir

https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/21/21396043/palantir-government-contracts-trump-thiel

Palantir is best known for its work with the US government, which have included a contract with the Army to develop a new intelligence interpretation platform, worth an estimated $823 million. It’s also worked in the past with US Customs and Border Protection to track immigrants and travelers at the border, and in 2018, was found to be secretly testing its predictive policing software in New Orleans.

More recently, Palantir was discovered to be building a tool for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to track the spread of the coronavirus. It remains unclear how that data is being used and collected.

Palantir co-founder Peter Thiel supported President Trump’s election in 2016, and he has reportedly used his status as a member of Facebook’s board of directors to push policies that help the president, especially when it comes to oversight of political ads on the platform. Early on, Thiel supported the president’s reelection, but last month reportedly said he was distancing himself from Trump.

55 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It’s electoral intrusion!

Fuck me for trying to dig down into the rantings of a lunatic, but what is he even threatening here? CBS obviously owns their own footage, did he have his own crew filming the entire interview? Is it footage from Kayleigh’s iPhone? Is Fox News even allowed to broadcast an interview recorded for another network or is he going to just post this shit on Twitter? 

• Like 1