Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

I feel pretty confident with my prediction that Melania serves divorce papers the day after Trump is no longer president (or shortly thereafter). 

I kind of doubt it. Separate lives, in different houses even, yes. Actual divorce, no. She isn't going to end the gravy train, such as it is.

4 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s cool man. I used to do it all the time and my kids called me on it a few years ago. One of them works with the special olympics.

Anyway - again I know it is just part of the lexicon right now and something we need to make a conscious effort to change. You are a great poster and I am confident you meant no harm, I just am committed to calling people out on it.

It's literally the one word that I unconsciously use, then immediately chide myself for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza was on the same season of Celebrity Apprentice as Aubrey O’Day, they were even on the same “team,” so I suspect O’Day has some pretty good intel. Of course, she was probably fucking Don Jr. at the same time. Not sure when their relationship started.

And ugly Eric was certainly in a position of power in that scenario, even if Mendoza was a willing participant. He would occasionally be an observer on the “tasks,” and was obviously Dotard’s fucked up offspring, so he presumably had influence. 

She must have really wanted to win. Shudder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayana_Mendoza

Do not Google "Aubrey O'Day" -- you've been warned.

tenor.gif?itemid=3462020

Edited by C-Man

6 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Half of America couldn't point to Sudan on a map of you spotted them South Sudan

Half could do it though?  You're being way too fucking kind.   

My grad school roommate's fiance got up to give this speech at her engagement party about how we all needed to keep Darfur in our prayers and in lieu of gifts, they wanted us to donate to the recovery efforts in the region.  Afterwards I asked her what got her so interested and passionate in the Sudanese conflict (in a nice way).  She told me I needed to read up on my world affairs, it wasn't about Sudan, it was about the situation in the nation of Darfur.  she's really nice in real life, just needs some books.  

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My uncle used to have two pastures seeded with this stuff:

81HuQK09fLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Easy to find, was just south of San Antonio.

Gotta be careful with that. It will kill horses and cattle if you're not careful. Always let 1 cow out alone in a Sudan field. If she doesn't drop dead in an hour, let the rest out.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Gotta be careful with that. It will kill horses and cattle if you're not careful. Always let 1 cow out alone in a Sudan field. If she doesn't drop dead in an hour, let the rest out.

Interesting.  By the time I frequented the place, it was in regular rotation, the cows did fine with it.  But, I mean, my uncle was a Dr. and the ranch was recreational (big, and working, but still recreational).  I don't think he was any genius rancher.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Interesting.  By the time I frequented the place, it was in regular rotation, the cows did fine with it.  But, I mean, my uncle was a Dr. and the ranch was recreational (big, and working, but still recreational).  I don't think he was any genius rancher.

I forget the details, but Sudan can be poisonous at a certain stage. I grew it one year and lost my ass. Hay farming is tough. When you make hay EVERYBODY makes hay and you can't give that shit away.