Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump said Biden would get rid of energy.  Not any specific type, just a generic "energy". So, I guess the world will end.

“Energy can be neither created nor destroyed (except by terrible dems like Biden)”

Albert Einstein

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

“Energy can be neither created nor destroyed (except by terrible dems like Biden)”

Albert Einstein

6 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Einstein probably believed in science or some bullshit.

He too will eventually look like a bitch.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Years ago, you know, he tried to scam me,” Trump said, noting Baron Cohen had disguised himself as a BBC anchor, according to a copy of the pool report obtained by USA TODAY. “That’s a phony guy. And I don’t find him funny.” The “scam” happened 15 years ago, the president added, but he didn’t elaborate. “To me he was a creep,” Trump said.

• Hook 'Em 1

So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:

"You see that hut out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best hut in town! But do they call me "Abdullah the hut builder"? No! And you see that mosque over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "Abdullah the mosque builder"? No! And you see that well over there, I built that, best clean well in this county! But do they call me "Abdullah the well builder? No!"

The old guy looks around, shakes his head and makes sure that nobody is listening, leans over to the man, and says:

"But you butcher one bus full of tourists.....”
Aye!, but hes not a goat fucker!

You know how the Trump supporters have said over and over “after the elections we won’t hear about COVID anymore?”

Now the fucking numbnuts HIMSELF is saying that. Seriously...the fucking POTUS bitched about how much coverage COVID gets, and said you won’t hear about it any more after the election. He’s a fucking sociopath, and a threat to human life.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You know how the Trump supporters have said over and over “after the elections we won’t hear about COVID anymore?”

Now the fucking numbnuts HIMSELF is saying that. Seriously...the fucking POTUS bitched about how much coverage COVID gets, and said you won’t hear about it any more after the election. He’s a fucking sociopath, and a threat to human life.

When in reality we're going to hear about a spike in cases everywhere he held a rally in the weeks preceding the election. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Jim Carey sucks.  Always has.  

I once felt the same way during the era of his relentless over exposure. I'm warm to the current version of him, and not just because he somewhat aligns with my ideology.  I think it's impressive for someone to come out the other end of that level of fame with their artistic soul still intact. 

I had a dream that Trump's and Melania's votes were thrown out because Mar-a-Lago isn't listed as a residence by the county, even though the Trumps claim that on their registration.  So without their 2 votes, Biden won Florida by 1 vote, and there were no lawyers to contest it and it was a nice dream.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, miguelito said:

I had a dream that Trump's and Melania's votes were thrown out because Mar-a-Lago isn't listed as a residence by the county, even though the Trumps claim that on their registration.  So without their 2 votes, Biden won Florida by 1 vote, and there were no lawyers to contest it and it was a nice dream.

You think Melania voted for Trump?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2