Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Today I learned that the Hodge Twins turned from social media comedians making fun of fitness trends to conservative pundits. Wild.

Well I’ll be damned. Last I heard of them they were talking about Craze preworkout being banned.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hey, y'all see who's headed to DC? They're going to join the Proud Boys, and I'll bet Andy Ngo will be there too. Scott Presler is the GOP GOTV guy and the Hodge twins are black conservative comedians. Wonder how many people will attend?

One last Qtarded, racist / fascist grift as a way to bookend this presidency. 
I wouldn’t have it any other way.

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And as far as the potential library goes, neither Nixon's nor Reagan's are on a college campus.

Here's how it will go:  A committee will form, and massive fundraising will happen.  Then, the committee will purchase land from the Trump Org., and hire Don Jr. to do the development.   

And the grift goes on

And the grift goes on

Laddie Doddie Dee

Laddie Doddie Da

Reagan's library, while not technically on a university campus...does have deep working relationships with lots of local schools like Pepperdine and Cal Lutheran Univ.  Can't speak to Nixon's.  But yeah, many of the National Archive-supported institutions aren't on college campuses...Hoover's is kinda near University of Iowa, FDR's is near several NY colleges but not formally attached to any, same with Truman and Ike.  It's not until JFK that presidential libraries typically become attached physically to college campuses where they also create graduate programs centered around that particular president's penchants and achievements.  From the University of Texas to Grand Valley State University of Michigan.  Obama's is a tricky one, it's tied to University of Chicago but physically resides in Hoffman Estates...which is quite far in a number of respects from UofC.  LBJ really set the bar though.  He wanted his library to be accessible to everyone, seeded the LBJ School of Public Affairs which is actually completely separate from the library except for having exclusive access to some archives, and then there's the Foundation over the top of both of them which serves a whole other set of priorities.  The Library/Museum Director, the Foundation Chair, and the School's Dean kinda serve a triumverate role that is now mimicked by a many other Libraries today and going forward.  

All that to say, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Penn deftly explains to the former President's team that they are unable to host his library.  Plus, it's literally Gritty's turf.  The city that dealt the final Death Blow to Trump's re-election gets to tell him to pound sand when it comes to a Presidential Library.  But I'd love to hear that phone call...

"Uh, Mr. President.  Thank you for thinking of Penn.  We are always proud to have you as a graduate of the Wharton School of Business.  As far as hosting your legacy and library, uh unfortunately due to economic vagaries, international intrigues, ammortization schedules on previously swapped debentures, perpetuity schedules on land usage warrants with regard to the rule against perpetuities, and various local ordinances regarding the ins and outs and what have you.  But we wish you well sir."  

$50 says it goes near either Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton or Palm Beach Atlantic University (home of Victoria Jackson).  Or at least between one of those two campuses and Mar-a-Lago.  Gov. DeSantis has been lining up Board of Regents members (which govern FAU, among other schools) that would be open to helping fund the library on FAU campus.  Obviously FSU or UofFlorida carry more branding prowess, but no way is the Donald gonna make the trek from Mar-a-Lago to Tallahassee once a month for events.  Gainesville is still a distant possibility though.  

He'll be dead before it's finished being built and it'll turn into some sorta twisted fucking shrine to him.  And probably just end up a glorified pro shop at Mar-a-Lago.  

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

He was late and stayed for six whole minutes.

He’s such a fucking trashbag.

If he could get away with it trump would kill millions of people to stay in power. The only difference between hitler and trump is hitler was more competent and at least for now American institutions prevent trump from killing millions. 

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

LBJ really set the bar though.  He wanted his library to be accessible to everyone, seeded the LBJ School of Public Affairs which is actually completely separate from the library except for having exclusive access to some archives, and then there's the Foundation over the top of both of them which serves a whole other set of priorities.  The Library/Museum Director, the Foundation Chair, and the School's Dean kinda serve a triumverate role that is now mimicked by a many other Libraries today and going forward.  

THAT LYING SON OF A BITCH, JOHNSON!
CD85DCFA-EC99-486D-8195-F25541C7C47E.gif.b583a2032a67e9591931f1cbf2cb0231.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Reagan's library, while not technically on a university campus...does have deep working relationships with lots of local schools like Pepperdine and Cal Lutheran Univ.  Can't speak to Nixon's.  But yeah, many of the National Archive-supported institutions aren't on college campuses...Hoover's is kinda near University of Iowa, FDR's is near several NY colleges but not formally attached to any, same with Truman and Ike.  It's not until JFK that presidential libraries typically become attached physically to college campuses where they also create graduate programs centered around that particular president's penchants and achievements.  From the University of Texas to Grand Valley State University of Michigan.  Obama's is a tricky one, it's tied to University of Chicago but physically resides in Hoffman Estates...which is quite far in a number of respects from UofC.  LBJ really set the bar though.  He wanted his library to be accessible to everyone, seeded the LBJ School of Public Affairs which is actually completely separate from the library except for having exclusive access to some archives, and then there's the Foundation over the top of both of them which serves a whole other set of priorities.  The Library/Museum Director, the Foundation Chair, and the School's Dean kinda serve a triumverate role that is now mimicked by a many other Libraries today and going forward.  

All that to say, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Penn deftly explains to the former President's team that they are unable to host his library.  Plus, it's literally Gritty's turf.  The city that dealt the final Death Blow to Trump's re-election gets to tell him to pound sand when it comes to a Presidential Library.  But I'd love to hear that phone call...

"Uh, Mr. President.  Thank you for thinking of Penn.  We are always proud to have you as a graduate of the Wharton School of Business.  As far as hosting your legacy and library, uh unfortunately due to economic vagaries, international intrigues, ammortization schedules on previously swapped debentures, perpetuity schedules on land usage warrants with regard to the rule against perpetuities, and various local ordinances regarding the ins and outs and what have you.  But we wish you well sir."  

$50 says it goes near either Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton or Palm Beach Atlantic University (home of Victoria Jackson).  Or at least between one of those two campuses and Mar-a-Lago.  Gov. DeSantis has been lining up Board of Regents members (which govern FAU, among other schools) that would be open to helping fund the library on FAU campus.  Obviously FSU or UofFlorida carry more branding prowess, but no way is the Donald gonna make the trek from Mar-a-Lago to Tallahassee once a month for events.  Gainesville is still a distant possibility though.  

He'll be dead before it's finished being built and it'll turn into some sorta twisted fucking shrine to him.  And probably just end up a glorified pro shop at Mar-a-Lago.  

Of course it'll be a shrine. What else is a Trump library going to contain? A bunch of fucking tweets? I'm sure if any actual papers exist, they are currently being burned. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

“Look at that, must’ve ricocheted off the tree and ended up in the hole.  Amazing.  Second time that’s happened today.”

What ball are you playing Donald?

Titlelist of course!

ah, this is a Top Flight

no that’s mine, I was playing Top Flight on this hole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Titlelist of course!

ah, this is a Top Flight

Mr. Connery, the board is yours...

"I'll take Top F Titties List for $800, Alex."  

(Reuters) - As President Donald Trump seeks to discredit last week’s election with baseless claims of voter fraud, his team has bombarded his supporters with requests for money to help pay for legal challenges to the results: “The Left will try to STEAL this election!” reads one text.

But any small-dollar donations from Trump’s grassroots donors won’t be going to legal expenses at all, according to a Reuters review of the legal language in the solicitations.

A donor would have to give more than $8,000 before any money goes to the “recount account” established to finance election challenges, including recounts and lawsuits over alleged improprieties, the fundraising disclosures show.

The emailed solicitations send supporters to an “Official Election Defense Fund” website that asks them to sign up for recurring donations to “protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day.”

The fine print makes clear most of the money will go to other priorities.

A large portion of the money goes to “Save America,” a Trump leadership PAC, or political action committee, set up on Monday, and the Republican National Committee (RNC). Under Federal Election Commission rules, both groups have broad leeway in how they can use the funds.

The Trump campaign, the RNC and Trump’s new Save America PAC did not respond to requests for comment.

Leadership PACs such as Save America are often set up by prominent political figures to spend money on other candidates, while also paying for personal expenses, such as travel and hotel stays.

The disclosures would allow Trump and the RNC to channel the donations into other political causes or campaigns, such as the two high-stakes January Senate runoff races in Georgia that could determine control of the Senate and are likely to rank among the most expensive races in U.S. history.

Trump’s solicitation website carries a banner headline that says “OFFICIAL ELECTION DEFENSE FUND” and “CONTRIBUTE NOW.”

Scrolling down the page would take a donor to the fine print, which shows that donations are split between “Save America,” which gets 60% of the money, and the RNC, which gets the other 40%. None of the money flows to Trump’s official “recount” committee fund until Trump’s Save America share reaches the legal contribution limit of $5,000, according to the disclosures.

That means that, before a dollar goes into the recount fund, Save America would receive $5,000 and the RNC around $3,300. Donations to the recount committee are legally limited to $2,800.

If a Trump donor gave $500, for instance, $300 would go to Trump’s Save America PAC, $200 would to the RNC - and nothing would go to his election defense fund.

One Republican political strategist said Trump is misleading supporters who might give small donations to whatever cause he approves.

“It’s important to be up front with people - especially those who are digging deep into their pockets to come up with $25,” said Michael DuHaime, a former political director at the RNC. “If you tell them it’s going for legal fees, well then it should go for legal fees.”

Slideshow ( 3 images )
Darrell Scott, an Ohio pastor who helped found the National Diversity Coalition for Trump and served on the president’s 2016 transition team, says he sees no problems with diverting the money to the leadership PAC or the RNC.

“I see this as two pockets on the same pair of pants. It doesn’t matter if it goes into the left or the right pocket,” Scott said. “In the end, the money will be used for a legitimate purpose that his supporters will get behind.”

Edited by Beau Vine

As agonizing and embarrassing as all of this has been, I take solace knowing that it's incomparable to the agony still being felt by Fat Donny.

You couldn't have written a more painful script for the election than the one that slowly unfolded in front of his beady, incurious eyes -- death by a million paper cuts.  It was like James Bond being strapped to a conveyor belt with a giant sawblade at the end.  And you can't help but notice the diabolical bastards positioned Bond crotch first toward the saw.  Except replace the Bond music with Yakety Sax and replace James Bond with Mayor McCheese. 

Now we get to watch him solemnly lumber around only when he's forced to go outside.  He'll dwell about looming debt and waves of competent and overly eager prosecutors -- the kind he always touted but never imagined would be honed in on him.  It's mostly amusing other than hoping he doesn't nuke South Korea or Vermont.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

As agonizing and embarrassing as all of this has been, I take solace knowing that it's incomparable to the agony still being felt by Fat Donny.

You couldn't have written a more painful script for the election than the one that slowly unfolded in front of his beady, incurious eyes -- death by a million paper cuts.  It was like James Bond being strapped to a conveyor belt with a giant sawblade at the end.  And you can't help but notice the diabolical bastards positioned Bond crotch first toward the saw.  Except replace the Bond music with Yakety Sax and replace James Bond with Mayor McCheese. 

Now we get to watch him solemnly lumber around only when he's forced to go outside.  He'll dwell about looming debt and waves of competent and overly eager prosecutors -- the kind he always touted but never imagined would be honed in on him.  It's mostly amusing other than hoping he doesn't nuke South Korea or Vermont.  

True true.  He's too fucking stupid to understand why his lead vanished, so that was pretty spectacular, too.  I bet they had to explain for days why that happened and why it was probably legitimate.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

True true.  He's too fucking stupid to understand why his lead vanished, so that was pretty spectacular, too.  I bet they had to explain for days why that happened and why it was probably legitimate.

Sir, this is exactly ... no, no, ... this is exactly like you ... sir, no, my mother never did that for money ... I'm trying to say this is exactly the format and fashion in which you basically insisted.  Remember when Mark told you that in June?  You're correct, sir.  It is my fault and I apologize.  I now request to meekly shuffle backward out of this room.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Titlelist of course!

ah, this is a Top Flight

So, I've told this story once before here.

My GF is divorced, but she remains very close to her ex-husband's first cousin "Patty" and her extended family.  In the last 10 years, I've become close to them as well.  They are all New Yorkers.  Patty came out here for UCLA in the 80's, and never went home. Met her husband, had kids, etc.  Now Patty's parents are old and fairly feeble, and she brought them out here from NYC about 8 years ago.  I'm not quite sure of their exact age, but Arthur served towards the end of WW2.   Arthur was quite successful.  Princeton after the war, made a ton of dough, belonged to country clubs, etc.

Anyway, pre-COVID we used to have a standing lunch date with them, 1st Tuesday of the month.  

So, one lunch something is said about Trump, and the GF says "Uncle Arthur, did you have any dealings with Trump"

Arthur says I was only around him involving golf.  And, he cheated his ass off.  Arthur says he's got a good buddy playing in a 4 some with DJT.  Says they tee off, and Trump slices it right into the fucking woods.  They all see it.  So, they're looking for his ball.  Right about the time the friend looks down and sees a ball (in the woods) with a Trump logo, he hears donald yelling from the fairway "I found it". 

I've had this exact same thought. You know that Trump considers that one of his crowning achievements, because he has the mentality of a 10 year old. Just roll it back into NASA.

I wonder how many times people got things confused between NASA, Air Force, and Space Force. Of course horrible leaders like DT like this chaos and the “cream to rise” and “survival of the fittest”. But the end result is usually impotence and failure and turf wars.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If Joe Biden were President, we wouldn't have lost 240K Americans in 9 months.

My conservative friends think that we 100% would have lost just as many people with Hillary in charge.  When I point out that she's not a science denier and point out the comparison of our deaths to South Korea's when we each had our first case and first death on the same days, they blame China for doing this to us.  It's like talking to a brick wall.  Trumpkins are a completely brainwashed cult.

My conservative friends think that we 100% would have lost just as many people with Hillary in charge.  When I point out that she's not a science denier and point out the comparison of our deaths to South Korea's when we each had our first case and first death on the same days, they blame China for doing this to us.  It's like talking to a brick wall.  Trumpkins are a completely brainwashed cult.

You: So why blame China? What did they do that was wrong?

Friend: Seriously?! Why they hid the virus from the rest of the world and it spread.

You: So they downplayed the seriousness of it. Sounds like your man Trump.

Friend: Fuck, you’re right. What have I been thinking. Let’s get drunk!

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He ain’t gonna do shit. 

I agree but he'll make a show of it and set himself up to be the kingmaker.  Oh lord, that primary is going to be a horror comedy show.  Or a comedy horror show.  Or an old man filling a diaper and smearing it on everyone else.

1 hour ago, plimon said:

That was my first thought when I read it.
If he is running in 2024, he is admitting he lost 2020.

Guess again. If he can find a way to steal the 2020 election, he will, and he'll still try to run again in 2024. He wants to be Putin.

He should be Putin handcuffs. <rimshot>

• Hook 'Em 1