Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Pretty normal shit here:

(and Quaid's nose looks like a tiny penis)

You can watch Randy playing with his real tiny penis if you google his content history. All the more amazing that the fucking President of the United States is retweeting anything from him.

1 minute ago, smuggs said:

You can watch Randy playing with his real tiny penis if you google his content history. All the more amazing that the fucking President of the United States is retweeting anything from him.

I guess Jon Voight wasn't available.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

OAN/Newsmax will have their credentials revoked on Jan 20. 

No one wants to have to listen to questions like "President Biden, do you deny being a leader of a global cabal that meets in a pizza shop?" While funny and sad, it's just distracting. 

Yeah that wont happen. At all. Biden won’t be that aggressive at all. 

26 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

OAN/Newsmax will have their credentials revoked on Jan 20. 

No one wants to have to listen to questions like "President Biden, do you deny being a leader of a global cabal that meets in a pizza shop?" While funny and sad, it's just distracting. 

Nah. -  flack loves thin foil. They gonna get the c'mon man treatment. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1

I love the fact that he's already talking about running in 2024, and he's already the favorite for the GOP nomination. All those assholes that have been complicit these last 4 years, but who want to run for president, can't run against him in the primary. They have totally fucked themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I love the fact that he's already talking about running in 2024, and he's already the favorite for the GOP nomination. All those assholes that have been complicit these last 4 years, but who want to run for president, can't run against him in the primary. They have totally fucked themselves. 

Maybe. But they’ve fucked all of America substantially more. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

https://www.politico.com/playbook

NEW … POLITICO/MORNING CONSULT POLL … 67% of voters want a new coronavirus relief package in the first 100 days of BIDEN’S presidency. … 53% of Republicans say they would vote for TRUMP in the 2024 GOP primary. 12% say they would vote for PENCE. In third place: DONALD TRUMP JR. with 8%.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

It dawned on me a few  years ago that Randy Quaid actually is Cousin Eddie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen. [U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 3]

Dumbasses.

How To Be a Senator for Dummies

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

She's a moron

She should call her mother. I bet she doesn't call her mother often enough. Someone interviewed Ivana after the election and she said she'd like for them to leave Washington and just live normal lives. Now, you and I know that the Trump idea of normal is not remotely normal, but I'd settle for the Kushner family just disappearing into 'normal' for awhile since it's unlikely they will serve time for any of the dodges with which they were involved.

image.png.8954069a57ab4b3aa8edabb9b57de9a7.png

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Didn't see this posted but yet another example of Trump going scorched earth on his way out the door.

That was Rachel Maddow's top story last night. I only caught about the first 20 min. I haven't seen confirmation but she said Trump is also having the planes that do the surveillance dismantled. 

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That was Rachel Maddow's top story last night. I only caught about the first 20 min. I haven't seen confirmation but she said Trump is also having the planes that do the surveillance dismantled. 

Germany knows. I believe Merkel commented a month ago regarding their own military. I think she is smart enough to anticipate this. Putin is trying not to drool over Ukraine, etc.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Should clarify--I believe her concern is not that Russia will attack Germany but what his encroachment in other adjacent countries does with respect to the EU, etc

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Florida will annex Georgia (but GA keeps its representative seats) before the election so Trump has residency, stupid libtard. You don’t think they already got that figgered out?

I think The band Florida-Georgia Line even wrote a song about it.  It’s his senate theme song.  You could also fool the rubes by telling them the reason so many Trump officials went to Georgia is to lay down foundations for his senate bid.  It really could be possible to get enough of them to write him in to tilt one of the two seats.  You’d only need 50k or so 

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love the "new Dow high" count.  I have zero doubt he understands how utterly uninteresting that is as a stock market metric.

He likes big numbers.  If I created something called Trump’s Really Awesome Index Totally Obstructing Reality and it was 200,000  I would probably get a retweet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I think The band Florida-Georgia Line even wrote a song about it.  It’s his senate theme song.  You could also fool the rubes by telling them the reason so many Trump officials went to Georgia is to lay down foundations for his senate bid.  It really could be possible to get enough of them to write him in to tilt one of the two seats.  You’d only need 50k or so 

Florida-Georgia is my favorite band. I think they edge out the Highwaymen as the best country group ever.

-tjhooker

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

um, this open skies abandonment should be bigger news. does the military say "nah" on destroying the planes? are they seriously going to do that?

Should we have a "shit trump is destroying on his way out" thread?

It really is stunning that this isn't being explained on a thorough level.  I say that as I too have giggled about the Randy Quaid nonsense distraction.  

• Rage+1 1