Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

58 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He loves attacking women. 

THANK YOU! Thank you!

so... anything good that happens in Michigan, praise Trump. Anything bad that happens in Michigan, blame Whitmer.

got it.

Whew, thank god, he "came along".

They have Klinefelter Syndrome. AKA "Bitch Hips" or "Bitch Tits".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

By adulthood, XXY males look similar to males without the condition, although they are often taller. In adults, possible characteristics vary widely and include little to no sign of affectedness, a lanky, youthful build and facial appearance, or a rounded body type with some degree of gynecomastia (increased breast tissue).[19] Gynecomastia is present to some extent in about a third of affected individuals, a slightly higher percentage than in the XY population. About 10% of XXY males have gynecomastia noticeable enough that they may choose to have cosmetic surgery.[20]

150px-Bodymorphproj_mkg_modA001_20070325132px-Bodymorphproj_mkg_modA001_20070325

4EB8BCF700000578-6016995-image-a-29_1533

Eric+Lara+Trump+Walk+Their+Dogs+Aspen+je

810.jpg

Edited by smuggs
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

“Isn’t it kind of convenient that as soon as impeachment failed, we’ve suddenly got this virus?” she asks, alternating between puffs on a Winston and her inhaler...

That image might as well replace the stars and stripes on the American flag.  That is what we are.  A rolling, multi-layer ball of abject stupidity.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

Shit sandwich on rye

More like shit on plumpernickel

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He loves attacking women. 

THANK YOU! Thank you!

Sweater gawd, I'd really appreciate him doing nothing for a month.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Message Board User said:

12 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Those people don’t vote. 

Or they're smart, funny people who appreciate absurdity and the actual value of endless polling. They also know the answer that would most annoy Donald Trump. 

Guest Lobo
5 hours ago, smuggs said:

810.jpg

I've worn some dorky shit to play at the beach.  You're dressed for something else and next thing you know...people are heading down to play in the sand. 

(there's a tan suit joke in here somewhere) 

But, wearing socks to play sand volleyball?  That's literally gayer than the sand volleyball scene in Top Gun, and that scene is fucking gay.  

43 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I've worn some dorky shit to play at the beach.  You're dressed for something else and next thing you know...people are heading down to play in the sand. 

(there's a tan suit joke in here somewhere) 

But, wearing socks to play sand volleyball?  That's literally gayer than the sand volleyball scene in Top Gun, and that scene is fucking gay.  

seriously, why leave the socks on? obviously this man has always been a fucking psycopath

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously. and I was honestly stunned that he mentioned mosques and synagogues

That is 100% for future political cover.  Tomorrow, he could come out with a statement that we must eliminate the scourge of islam from our country (which would make his base cream in their pants), and when sane people say "ummm....that's a little racist/anti-religion," the base will point to today's (utterly irreconcilable) statement to say "how can you say he hates mooslems?  He called for mosques to open!"

It's Trumpism 101 -- say a thing, then say its opposite.  Then claim that he really believes whichever one of those things is convenient in the moment/you think will "piss off the libs."  He has done this hundreds of times, and the base uses that play every time.  It's not even shocking anymore.  It's just a superhighway of lies, with travel in every possible direction, so that there is no room at all for truth.  This is how you destroy norms, institutions, and the rule of law.  All of those things depend on one thing: a single objective shared reality.  By destroying that, Trump and Trumpism are destroying everything that rests on it, and replacing it with one thing: Trump.  

If you were to write a game plan on how to destroy a Republic, this would be it.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

That is 100% for future political cover.  Tomorrow, he could come out with a statement that we must eliminate the scourge of islam from our country (which would make his base cream in their pants), and when sane people say "ummm....that's a little racist/anti-religion," the base will point to today's (utterly irreconcilable) statement to say "how can you say he hates mooslems?  He called for mosques to open!"

It's Trumpism 101 -- say a thing, then say its opposite.  Then claim that he really believes whichever one of those things is convenient in the moment/you think will "piss off the libs."  He has done this hundreds of times, and the base uses that play every time.  It's not even shocking anymore.  It's just a superhighway of lies, with travel in every possible direction, so that there is no room at all for truth.  This is how you destroy norms, institutions, and the rule of law.  All of those things depend on one thing: a single objective shared reality.  By destroying that, Trump and Trumpism are destroying everything that rests on it, and replacing it with one thing: Trump.  

If you were to write a game plan on how to destroy a Republic, this would be it.

I'm still 100% convinced that a lot what we perceive as lies from him are simply that he doesn't remember half the shit he says. Most of us try to track our lies when we commit them, because, well, you lie to cover for the truth. In his case, I think his synapses aren't firing enough to contain memory of what comes out of his fucking mouth.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm still 100% convinced that a lot what we perceive as lies from him are simply that he doesn't remember half the shit he says. Most of us try to track our lies when we commit them, because, well, you lie to cover for the truth. In his case, I think his synapses aren't firing enough to contain memory of what comes out of his fucking mouth.

It's even simpler and more obvious than that.  Everything that he does is driven by the personality disorder at the core of his being. You can fit an explanation to most all of his actions, from the Ivanka adulation as a form of self-love to his demeanor around autocrats, if you view them through the lens of severe and reinforced NPD. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's even simpler and more obvious than that.  Everything that he does is driven by the personality disorder at the core of his being. You can fit an explanation to most all of his actions, from the Ivanka adulation as a form of self-love to his demeanor around autocrats, if you view them through the lens of severe and reinforced NPD. 

I think this is correct....but I also think it makes him the perfect tool of the evil fucks behind him (Pompeo, Miller, Fox News).

Do you want to argue that anyone criticizing the God Who Walks Among Us for loving OU is full of shit?  Pull up the tape of him saying "OU SUCKS!"

Do you want to argue that anyone criticizing the God Who Walks Among Us for loving UT is full of shit?  Pull up the tape of him saying "TUCK FEXAS" while doing horns down.

He is simultaneously an OU fan/Texas hater and a Texas fan/OU hater.  Just like he's simultaneously a racist who also "loves the blacks," or simultaneously a champion of NATO while also thinking it should be dissolved, or simultaneously a genius who sees that COVID is a hoax and also a savior who has led all actions that have saved lives.  He's Schrodinger's Idiot. 

Edited by Brisketexan

As a highly experienced psychiatrist AND psychologist (wait, no), I think Trump not only exhibits narcissistic behavior, but true sociopathy.  The lines definitely blur, but there are aspects of his disease that seem to lean towards the latter as much as the former.

He's nowhere near cunning enough to be a psychopath, that much is for certain.  He's a reactionary nerve ending.

• Like 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

Some media member needs to ask Trump to lead the room in a prayer during this time of crisis. You know, since he’s so religious. He wouldn’t know where to start. 

Dear Me...is how he would start.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Dear Me...is how he would start.

“Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Eric and Donald Jr. Ranger, or D.J. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Melania who is a stone-cold fox.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Some media member needs to ask Trump to lead the room in a prayer during this time of crisis. You know, since he’s so religious. He wouldn’t know where to start. 

Holy shit....that's brilliant.  

Just now, Covri said:

“Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Eric and Donald Jr. Ranger, or D.J. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Melania who is a stone-cold fox.

It wouldn't be 1/10th as coherent as that.

39 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

There is no God but God and Muhammad is his prophet...

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

Edited by WhatTheBuck