Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the only thing i can't figure out is if "rabbit" was autocorrect or not. 

I figured it was a well placed if not slightly exaggerated word salad gaff which you know, happens with this guy.

1 minute ago, deech said:

That has to be the thing that really ends this, right?  Attacking protesters with tear gas for a cheap ass photo-op has to be the straw that breaks the camels back...right 38%?  

It's one of the most craven things I've ever seen.  

6 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

You know what man? Fuck off. I am a millennial - 38 years old with two kids and parents in their 70s who are afraid to leave the house in the middle of a pandemic. You think I’m self-absorbed?  

You know who is fucking self-absorbed? Boomers. Fucking boomers.

Maybe you were talking about Gen Z but you should probably think about giving them credit for getting stuck with this shithole of a “democracy” their predecessors have built for them.  

edit - I see this was covered by a few

I agree with you, except we are Gen X

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

so he walks (which he never does) to a church (where he never goes) to hold a bible (which he’s never read). 

i missed his speech earlier but assume it was full of consoling, healing, and empathy. 

It must be really hard for the Prez to walk from the WH to that church.....with bone spurs.  What a man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

You know what man? Fuck off. I am a millennial - 38 years old with two kids and parents in their 70s who are afraid to leave the house in the middle of a pandemic. You think I’m self-absorbed?  

You know who is fucking self-absorbed? Boomers. Fucking boomers.

Maybe you were talking about Gen Z but you should probably think about giving them credit for getting stuck with this shithole of a “democracy” their predecessors have built for them.  

edit - I see this was covered by a few

As I said, we’ll see.

35 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

The jokes write themselves for such a low-hanging fruit, but there's no doubt that the runt of the litter is the most dangerous asshole in this picture. 

Dangerous is him as the projectile in their military grade Water Winger.

Yep. And also, it was a fantasy and a lie.

This you [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention]?

Nope. Not dark enough. I mean, I AM getting tired of the “I told you so” moments. Seriously. I’ve never so desperately wanted to be wrong about things than this. I want to be wrong more than you can imagine.

Oh. Just wait. It will get worse. It always does.