Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:
46% is still MILLIONS of people.  That's what blows my mind.

But only 21% think America is heading in the right direction. Trump better start cracking the whip on those remaining 25% of MAGA who aren't totaling sipping the Kool Aid.

@Johnny Sack and the remaining 25% think we need more racism and utter incompetence from the President of the United States, and way more lib owning to really get this country on track.  

Was W a good president?  Nope.  Compared to what we have in there now, was he a great president?  Yep.
"George Bush wasn't a good President. Some say he was weak on terrorism and the reason for 911. He was definitely the reason for Obama, we all know that. He didn't do anything to help the blacks, who, by the way, I've helped many."

46 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i wish Obama and Bush would team up for a PSA. something, anything...show the contrast. i'd say all the living presidents but i fear a Clinton presence would just muddy the waters/issue. but Obama and Bush, the immediate predecessors...i feel like that would have some weight? i dunno...shit is pretty fucked. 😟

Maybe go really old school with Dan Quayle, who seemed to be down with the flava...

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
(Vice President Dan Quayle - this was part of his address to the United Negro College Fund, whose slogan is "a mind is a terrible thing to waste")

27 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Really wish Melania would divorce his ass right now during his term. I might gain a shred of respect for her. 

Those are mighty large glasses Melania's wearing. The kind of glasses that some women in abusive relationships wear when they're trying to conceal a black eye. Some people are saying she's been beaten repeatedly by Donald. Many people are just asking questions.

That's how it works, right?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Those are mighty large glasses Melania's wearing. The kind of glasses that some women in abusive relationships wear when they're trying to conceal a black eye. Some people are saying she's been beaten repeatedly by Donald. Many people are just asking questions.

Except the reality is that if he ever laid a hand on her, he'd end up with 5 inch stiletto through his scrotum.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

That tiny-fisted tub of goo couldn't beat up an 8 year old.  She'd kick his fat ass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:
46% is still MILLIONS of people.  That's what blows my mind.

But only 21% think America is heading in the right direction. Trump better start cracking the whip on those remaining 25% of MAGA who aren't totaling sipping the Kool Aid.

At the end Jim Jones had to point rifles at the reluctant ones too.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I bet if you asked them why they answered the way they did the answers would blow your mind. I bet a good chunk of that 46% would say something like "It's dangerous to be white!" or some bullshit. 

"that bitch Pelosi and the rest of the Dems are ruining the country!" 

31 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Someone will dig up Hugh Downs and fart on his corpse.

And Baba Wawa is probably spinning in her grave, too.

Wait, she’s not dead? Are you sure?

(Sizzle, I’ve been laughing hysterically for the last five minutes at the image of poor, innocent, honorable Hugh Downs, whose body was exhumed and farted upon simply because he appeared on 20/20, a show with the same numerals as the year “2020.” A weird thought, but brilliant.)

Ha, he’s not even dead! Even better!

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Of course he does. Trump thinks Chauvin killed Floyd to hurt Trump. 

This is actually how narcissists view the world -- they believe that everything that happens or doesn't happen is meant to impact them.  And their cult members fall into line.  Remember all the shit we read about how COVID 19, which is [checks notes] a GLOBAL pandemic, with multiple countries facing similar issues as we are and taking similar measures, is REALLY just a Dem plot to take down Trump?  Yes, it's a vast conspiracy, whereby the deep state colluded with literally every other nation state, to make a deadly pandemic happen to make Donald Trump look bad.

The narcissism isn't just pathological, it's record-setting.  He truly might be the most narcissistic public figure in history.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Interesting.  Ask and ye shall receive (at least in part) - George and Laura Bush just released a statement.  And sweet lord, contrast this to what's been coming from the White House:

Was W a good president?  Nope.  Compared to what we have in there now, was he a great president?  Yep.

W was a President.  What we have now is a fugazi.

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

honestly...she looks like she's holding back tears. like she's working to keep a straight face and not cry. 🤨

Same impression I got. She may hate him more than any of us. I mean could you imagine the regret you face at the life choices you made to ultimately get married to trump? 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Interesting.  Ask and ye shall receive (at least in part) - George and Laura Bush just released a statement.  And sweet lord, contrast this to what's been coming from the White House:

He was a horrible head of Government, possibly  the worst ever, and well meaning and fundamentally decent if average Head of State. 

It turns out, much to my surprise, that the second job is as important as the first. 

• Like 2

I am by no means a bush fan but reading some of the stuff he did in regards to planning for a pandemic and Obama continued really shows how much of a fucking loser Trump is. That was something that was a no brained bi partisan effort that simply required funding some scientists and storing some supplies. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

He was a horrible head of Government, possibly  the worst ever, and well meaning and fundamentally decent if average Head of State. 

Well, except for that whole "invade Iraq for no good reason" part.

16 minutes ago, mdmost said:

She bought her ticket. She knew what she was getting into. If she divorces him, send her ass back to where she came from. Her punishment should instead be having to stay married to him. 

This.  Shes just as big a racist shithead grifter as he is.  She doesn't deserve any kudos for looking disgusted.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Trump is far worse than W as head of government.  He is probably setting an unbreakable record. There will never be a worse President than him even though there will eventually be a President who presides over our dissolution. Whoever that President may be, he/she will be better than Trump. 

In Idiocracy, Camacho rolled out the red carpet for the smartest man in the world. Trump would have had him killed. 

President Camacho was actually a very good President. 

But I would still argue that W was a worse head of government, simply based on the body count and the damage to the Stability of the world. The Iraq war is our Boer War. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

But I would still argue that W was a worse head of government, simply based on the body count and the damage to the Stability of the world. The Iraq war is our Boer War. 

So the Crimean War is our Vietnam?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Covri said:

I am by no means a bush fan but reading some of the stuff he did in regards to planning for a pandemic and Obama continued really shows how much of a fucking loser Trump is. That was something that was a no brained bi partisan effort that simply required funding some scientists and storing some supplies. 

If you'd have told me 12 years ago that someday I would gladly welcome W to replace the current president, I might have laughed myself to death.  But here we are.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Same impression I got. She may hate him more than any of us. I mean could you imagine the regret you face at the life choices you made to ultimately get married to trump? 

Well rumor has it she was set to leave him and then he pulled the rabbit out of his ass and won the White House.  I think she was more stunned than the rest of us.  And then she was stuck.

21 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Yeah, but I think Camacho was assigned the position.  That populace would have elected Hormel Chavez, star of Ow My Balls, instead.  And lets not pretend that Ow My Balls wouldn't be a huge hit right now either. 

The Iraq War was a waste of life and treasure, but it is small potatoes compared to what Trump has been doing to our domestic agencies. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

EZim3d_WkAYtTbX?format=jpg&name=large

Oh good, someone is hunting for a semantic W.  It makes sense that they didn't use tear gas since they had Trump and company roll through there shortly after they got the crowd moved.  Its very possible that people confused flash bangs or pepper paintballs for tear gas, the larger point is a peaceful protest was violently dispersed.  

52 minutes ago, mdmost said:

She bought her ticket. She knew what she was getting into. If she divorces him, send her ass back to where she came from. Her punishment should instead be having to stay married to him. 

Exactly.  She’s all in on this bullshit and I hope Biden strips away her citizenship.