Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Lamar Alexander. Pat Roberts. Mike Enzi.

Remember those names. They're the incumbent Republicans retiring in 2020, conservative politicians who have no seat to protect and should be outraged at what Trump is doing to America and their once proud party of constitutional, freedom-lovin super patriots. 

Why are they silent right now? They have a chance right now to show some spine and give voice to  Republican push back against this autocratic lunatic but their silence tells you everything. They are as complicit as all Republicans, but they're in a special class of asshole Republican because these are the guys who are setting up their next gigs. They're going to parlay their congressional careers into fat paydays as lobbyists or conservative pundits and they will hit all the news outlets and proclaim themselves voices of the True Republicans in the tradition of Ronald Reagan. They will be on all the Sunday morning shows talking about how Biden is failing and how the Republicans are holding the line against him or some such nonsense. 

Now is the time to speak up, not next year when you're retired. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

That bald-headed bitch S Miller is cray.

#bunkerbitch

In 100% seriousness I don't understand why he even wastes a tweet talking about what he has done for any minority group. He's going to get so few votes from them, and he may even alienate the extremely racist element of his base. 

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

This dumb bastard has no idea about leadership.  He has no clue and never will on how to bring people together. 

He is so transparently insecure and mentally weak, and really just a sack of shit of a human adult.

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In 100% seriousness I don't understand why he even wastes a tweet talking about what he has done for any minority group. He's going to get so few votes from them, and he may even alienate the extremely racist element of his base. 

I think his base knows what he's doing.  In short, he's not fooling anyone on either side.  His base is without morals or ethics, just like him. 

some non-boomer, help @Mdhorn figure out how to edit the post so that the tweet picture gets spoilered. Mdhorn, the little eye in the tool bar above is the spoiler box that you can past the tweet into to hide the picture. You are going to have to delete it, by cutting it from the main post box and place that in the spoiler box. 

I'd walk you through that but I'm a boomer too. Good luck and good bye.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

JFK was never going to be able to get it done. LBJ was probably the only politician in Washington who could maneuver the Civil Rights Act through the Senate and break the southern filibuster.

And without JFK's death, he might not have had enough political capital to get it done.

The cucked bipartisan globalist presidents of the past (meaning: all of them) might’ve called for peaceful resolution or quoted Martin Luther King Jr. or tried to bring people together to pray.

Not Trump. He’s shoving George Wallace down your throat and you are going to like it.

Hell yeah. Where’s my red hat, bitches?

----

But in order to do it, he would need to emerge like Lazarus from his panic room and walk to St. John’s church, the site of the disgraceful looting and violence that he had power-tweeted through the night before.

The only problem?

Between him and the church were hippies. And the media.

https://thebulwark.com/thank-you-mister-trump/

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

The cucked bipartisan globalist presidents of the past (meaning: all of them) might’ve called for peaceful resolution or quoted Martin Luther King Jr. or tried to bring people together to pray.

Not Trump. He’s shoving George Wallace down your throat and you are going to like it.

Hell yeah. Where’s my red hat, bitches?

----

But in order to do it, he would need to emerge like Lazarus from his panic room and walk to St. John’s church, the site of the disgraceful looting and violence that he had power-tweeted through the night before.

The only problem?

Between him and the church were hippies. And the media.

https://thebulwark.com/thank-you-mister-trump/

That whole article is wonderfully written.  An absolute must-read.

• Like 1

Spoiler
2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

some non-boomer, help @Mdhorn figure out how to edit the post so that the tweet picture gets spoilered. Mdhorn, the little eye in the tool bar above is the spoiler box that you can past the tweet into to hide the picture. You are going to have to delete it, by cutting it from the main post box and place that in the spoiler box. 

I'd walk you through that but I'm a boomer too. Good luck and good bye.

Thanks BOB!  Fluck--is there a way it can be edited retroactively by the site monitor?  Also, I forget not everybody is teleworking currently.  

Edited by Mdhorn

Guest Lobo

Wow, probably shouldn't have let MS-13 get that far north.  A wall down closer to Tennessee probably would have been more helpful.  But it's come to down to this last stand, eh?  

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

From the article:

Opponents of the dock unearthed an agreement with the city that Trump signed in the early 1990s converting Mar-a-Lago’s use from a single-family residence to a private club. At the time, his attorney told the council that he would not live at the club, but would have use of the facilities like any other member. The agreement also bans members from staying at the club for more than 21 days a year spread over three nonconsecutive visits.

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s just so fucking dumb. 

And racist. 

It’s not necessarily that he’s dumb, it’s that the state won’t let him use Mar a Lago as his residence bc it’s registered as a social club or something similar. 

edit: beaten to the punch by someone with the article 

Edited by Pig Bellmont

10 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It’s not necessarily that he’s dumb, it’s that the state won’t let him use Mar a Lago as his residence bc it’s registered as a social club or something similar. 

edit: beaten to the punch by someone with the article 

Oh.....that's just fucking magical.  His stupidity is like a mobius strip of infinite idiocy.

Edited by Brisketexan