Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Trump be playing mind games with Duda.  He be like, "Shut the fuck up!"  And Trump quit talking, but when he leave...he be talking again. 

Edited by Lobo

4 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I didn't put much stock into the people claiming Trump is trying not to get reelected initially, but I'm starting to think its possible.  His staff is doing everything they can to try to cover and spin the crazy shit hes saying, and he comes out with "I don't kid" and doubles down on "kung flu".  In 2016 they had a pretty targeted message for blue collar white voters and they were strategic with the states they needed to get the EC win.  Its pretty clear hes losing ground or outright lost ground in key swing states, but he keeps just pandering to his narrowing base.  

That base may not be enough to keep him in office, but it will keep him neck deep in suckers desperate to buy his merchandise and watch his TV cable network. It's a huge audience/market that can always come up with $20 for an insulting T-shirt or $89.99 for the Trump Was Cheated In 2020 commemorative coin. 

It'd be mildly amusing if money started rolling in for him while he was in prison and unable to enjoy it. It'd be justice if he was in a cage on a ship.......

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

I thought Mussolini was stopped at a roadside checkpoint, trying to drive to a train station in Switzerland?  I could see Trump trying to disguise he and Melania to get safe passage to Mar-a-Lago though. 

could be wrong, but i think he is referring to him being strung up from a light pole. which is what should have happened with Trump within minutes of returning from Helsinki.  or at any point in time since then.

• Like 4

Fucking guy probably supports statues to Kalkstein in downtown Warsaw.  

Trumpers---don't bother trying to understand my reference, your head would explode.  Or you could try reading.  

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

the president of poland supporting trumps position that civil war statues should not be torn down, cool

And when it comes to symbols of slavery and racism, I really want to hear the opinion of [checks notes of recent Polish politics] a fucking neo-fascist.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Immediately lashing out against NATO on first question from the press.  Same old song and dance.  "They haven't paid their fair share!"  IS NOT FAIR!

I’m often amazed by how little respect trump has for people doing the things he’s done and how much he has for those doing what he wishes he could.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

when excerpts from bolton's book started to leak, the first one was his quote saying basically, "there wasn't one decision trump made in 3 years that wasn't based on the calculus of re-election."

truly illuminating, john.

Yeah, it's not like we didn't see that when he filed for his reelection campaign with the FEC on the same day he was fucking inaugurated. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, it's not like we didn't see that when he filed for his reelection campaign with the FEC on the same day he was fucking inaugurated. 

This is something else that should be taken up by Dems if they regain full power.  Campaign finance reform should include not being able to announce re-election and fundraising until at MINIMUM 2 years before the next election.  Same for any challengers.  Fucking pipe dream, I know.

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is something else that should be taken up by Dems if they regain full power.  Campaign finance reform should include not being able to announce re-election and fundraising until at MINIMUM 2 years before the next election.  Same for any challengers.  Fucking pipe dream, I know.

Where are the Senator's wives, children, parents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc supposed to work during those four years if not for "campaign"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Lulz. He’s bringing back coal AND lobster!

Why did he put "lobstering" in quotation marks, but not fishing?  

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Why did he put "lobstering" in quotation marks, but not fishing?  

31 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Enjoy your “lobstering”!

Lobstering is like the same as scissoring but for older gay men who mash their balls together and have lots of moles ladybugs on/around their ass

giphy.gif

costco-lobster-claw-2000.jpg