Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

By next week it will be a sellout with an overflow crowd outside that heard a speech from the President.

The fact they are claiming an inflated number that is 7k less than the capacity of the arena tells you everything you need to know about what a wet fart that rally was.

Browsing Instagram I came across the UT tennis team when they visited the White House....

b4318046123fffbad2df2868fdf8f7a5.jpg

35e8dccd5bc7f41b3907e914ffc0eced.jpg

Uh, yeah....6’3......(and check out the huge high heel on Dotards shoe.

And remember....these athlete profiles are always boosted up...so Yuya is probably 5’9....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

Browsing Instagram I came across the UT tennis team when they visited the White House....

yeah, but leather soles. I bet Yuya has those nice juicy slip-resistant rubber soles

It's not good for Americans of course, but it amuses me to no end that Trump still can't figure out how tariffs work. 

It's the greatest insight into his vast stupidity. I can't imagine how many simplified PowerPoints have been created to explain it to him as if he was an 11 year old, yet still...

• Like 6

I think he finally got it after a dozen briefings.  But he can’t go back on it now and the base sure seems to enjoy his breakdown of international trade.  

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think he finally got it after a dozen briefings.  But he can’t go back on it now and the base sure seems to enjoy his breakdown of international trade.  

I am not sure I can recall any simple concept that he's ever transitioned from "not getting" to "getting".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Lulz. He’s bringing back coal AND lobster!

Yeah about that lobster thing--

20 years ago, Maine didn't have a lobster industry. All the lobster was farther south in waters off NY and Conn. Then global warming caused a warming of the waters off the New England coast, which pushed the lobster farther north to Maine. Now NY and Conn have zero lobster.

10 or 20 or 30 more years from now, Maine won't have any lobster either- it'll all be in Canada. Canada has already starting seeing an increase in its lobster catch.

Thanks Obama!

• Fuck You 2

Yeah about that lobster thing--
20 years ago, Maine didn't have a lobster industry. All the lobster was farther south in waters off NY and Conn. Then global warming caused a warming of the waters off the New England coast, which pushed the lobster farther north to Maine. Now NY and Conn have zero lobster.
10 or 20 or 30 more years from now, Maine won't have any lobster either- it'll all be in Canada. Canada has already starting seeing an increase in its lobster catch.
Thanks Obama!

Interesting story. Please send a citation.

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

You get that off Facebook?

Literally the first result from googling "Maine lobster history"

one of the oldest continuously operated industries in North America

• Like 6

10 hours ago, texas08 said:

And remember....these athlete profiles are always boosted up...so Yuya is probably 5’9....

Per the Whitehouse, Yuya is 6’1” and 210 lbs and lost this friendly game 6-0

9B8A1CCE-D0E0-4E11-ADE6-576688327E8E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

So I just got these two unsolicited text messages.
4bf353bd5d0e8a4f554bf2f597904b8c.jpg
a971c492d89a7e23c4a0b382ae93dd4e.jpg

I got one the other day trying to convince me Biden was unqualified or some jazz.  Replied that dotard was a joke and a conman and lastly, go fuck yourself.  It was probably just a bot, but felt good anyway.

1 hour ago, TXSG8R said:

Every accusation...

What this is apparently about is that Obama signed something that made part of the lobster fishery off-limits.  But it was exempted for 7 years, so it has yet to go into effect.

Trumpy's little trade war did cut lobster exports to Jyna by 83%, though. https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/money/economy/president-trump-signs-memo-to-help-lobster-industry/97-6ae09bed-648f-4561-99e1-d3e093faa730

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I got one the other day trying to convince me Biden was unqualified or some jazz.  Replied that dotard was a joke and a conman and lastly, go fuck yourself.  It was probably just a bot, but felt good anyway.

Also got an email this morning.  They must be buying email/cell phone lists and spamming them.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Wait, so COVID cases going up sharply again in the US, and the President of the United States is going golfing this weekend?

Do I have that right? 

Yes - and traveling to a state with a 14 day quarantine rule that the president and his traveling party have said they are exempt from.

I'm looking forward to after he loses the election and people start coming after him for his various heinous acts.  He's going to try the "aw shucks, I was only funnin'.  What's the big deal?" approach, just like a fucking frat douche that got caught and is trying to wriggle his way out of trouble.

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

*SD

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Like Trump knows the difference.

"Some people say its in North Dakota.  Other people say the South.  Nobody really knows.  Nobody had even heard of Mount Rushmore before I came here."

I'm currently 10 minutes away from Mount Rushmore, so this hits very close to home.  Driving through Keystone and Hill City and Custer, we saw so many Trump shirts and MAGA stuff all over the place.  And we've seen very few people wearing masks.  Less than 5%.  Probably closer to 1%.  This is definitely Trump country.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm guessing you meant this as a joke, but I'd put the over/under at 90% that he'll say something along those lines. 

Kind of a joke, kind of not a joke.  It should be a joke, but unfortunately it’s not.  I fully expect it to happen.

“You know, you look up there, and you see our country’s greatest leaders.  Great men, strong men.  Some people say there is someone missing though.  The greatest.  The strongest.”

<<cue the video projector putting dotard’s face next to Lincoln>>

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm guessing you meant this as a joke, but I'd put the over/under at 90% that he'll say something along those lines. 

"You know. Some people....and quite honestly a lot of people...many, many people..tell me that I should be added up there with Washington and Lincoln and uhhhhh........uhhhhh....so this powerful strong general....tears in his eyes.....comes up and says "SIR, you should be on mt. rushmore sir"......so like....who knows.......'   /to audience/   "what do you think huh? Mount Trump?"  /awkward murmuring from crowd drowns out Matt Gaetz loud cheers/  "So like, who knows, but you never know, we'll see I guess"  /awkward sip of water/ "KUNG FLU" 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm looking forward to after he loses the election and people start coming after him for his various heinous acts.  He's going to try the "aw shucks, I was only funnin'.  What's the big deal?" approach, just like a fucking frat douche that got caught and is trying to wriggle his way out of trouble.

i like beer kavanaugh GIF

Textbook

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The Dakotas just piss me off. Why do we gotta have two of 'em? I mean, a North Dakota AND South Dakota.

Combined, the two states had an estimated population of 1,646,721 people in 2019 and have FOUR US Senators. The Austin MSA had 2,227,083, and we're barely represented in the House because of fucked up gerrymandering.

Like I said, the Dakotas just piss me off. Sorry for the rant.

Because of Dodge?