Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

33 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

#RussiaBountyGate

Standard DOTARD playbook

1. Cry Fake news

2. Deny (we are here)

3. Blame the Democrats, call it a hoax  

4. Admit it, but claim it is no big deal.

5.  Tweet  innocent or cleared in all caps

6. move onto to the next scandal/fuck up/crime 

Today on Tommy T's Obsession with the Freeperati – Nasty Girls ...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Genuine lulz on multiple levels.

Bolton been holding out on us or what? I have to know what's more abominable than not knowing Finland is a country or that UK has nukes. Or endorsing Chinese concentration camps. 

Edit: here's the article https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics/trump-phone-calls-national-security-concerns/index.html

Edited by Hookah Horns

Wait. AP News reporting Bolton briefed Trump on Russia offering bounties on US troops a full year earlier than previously reported. 

https://www.ksat.com/news/politics/2020/06/30/ap-sources-white-house-aware-of-russian-bounties-in-2019/

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

I bet the Senate Republicans are starting to worry they made a poor choice on impeachment. They’d have way more options right now had they gone ahead and convicted him then. And it’s not like this was some unusual thing he was doing and he wasn’t going to have worse stuff come out later. They could’ve gotten ahead of this had they only been paying attention to reality. President Pence would’ve had his own issues but he would’ve listened to the experts and we’d be mostly on the other side of COVID right now as well. 

Another reason to say Fuck You Republicans.  

• Like 7

I'm not sure I buy the Bolton story.  He was all over talk TV this weekend and I don't recall him even hinting at having briefed Trump on Russian bounties.

He's way too arrogant to leave that nugget on the plate, and if it were in his book (which I obviously haven't read), we would have known about it by now.

Oh, and just a point of order:  Trump has stated that various high muckity mucks were never briefed, including Mark Meadows.  

Mark Meadows joined Trump's staff on March 31, 2020.  The briefing allegedly happened "in March", so unless it was coincidentally on March 31, it happened when Mick Mulvaney was Chief of Staff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure I buy the Bolton story.  He was all over talk TV this weekend and I don't recall him even hinting at having briefed Trump on Russian bounties.

He's way too arrogant to leave that nugget on the plate, and if it were in his book (which I obviously haven't read), we would have known about it by now.

He can't reveal classified shit like that. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

There's truly one for every occasion. 

what was going on halloween 2013? i can't recall Obama ever saying he didn't know anything about...well, anything he was supposed to know about. wtf was Trump even talking about here?*

*i realize it's entirely possible there was nothing and he was literally ranting about nothing 

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, and just a point of order:  Trump has stated that various high muckity mucks were never briefed, including Mark Meadows.  

Mark Meadows joined Trump's staff on March 31, 2020.  The briefing allegedly happened "in March", so unless it was coincidentally on March 31, it happened when Mick Mulvaney was Chief of Staff.

NYT says February 27.

15 minutes ago, mchookem said:

what was going on halloween 2013? i can't recall Obama ever saying he didn't know anything about...well, anything he was supposed to know about. wtf was Trump even talking about here?*

*i realize it's entirely possible there was nothing and he was literally ranting about nothing 

Was Kristen Stewart cheating on her boyfriend again or something?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

It’s uncanny. Almost like this world isn’t real. A simulation, some might say. 

What did we expect from a presidency that ran on bringing back coal?  Affordable healthcare?  How about the bare minimum of at least wearing masks since there's no vaccine?  If I had to venture a guess, the vaccine will involve prayer, guns and maybe coal? Sounds crazy but bleach was suggested by our President prior.  

Edited by Mdhorn

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I bet the Senate Republicans are starting to worry they made a poor choice on impeachment. They’d have way more options right now had they gone ahead and convicted him then. And it’s not like this was some unusual thing he was doing and he wasn’t going to have worse stuff come out later. They could’ve gotten ahead of this had they only been paying attention to reality. President Pence would’ve had his own issues but he would’ve listened to the experts and we’d be mostly on the other side of COVID right now as well. 

Another reason to say Fuck You Republicans.  

If the economic meltdown was already happening during the trial, they might convict.  They’d have been able to foresee the polls.  

An entire book could be quickly and easily written that is made up of nothing but Trump tweets about Obama or as President, demonstrating his extensive lies and ironic criticisms of Obama.

There is so much material available for the Democrat’s to just destroy him, and yet there’s been minimal digital content created to go after him. It’s taken dissatisfied Republicans and the Lincoln project to get anything significant done. It’s so frustrating. Who in the Democratic party is ultimately responsible for those types of digital campaigns?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

An entire book could be quickly and easily written that is made up of nothing but Trump tweets about Obama or as President, demonstrating his extensive lies and ironic criticisms of Obama.

There is so much material available for the Democrat’s to just destroy him, and yet there’s been minimal digital content created to go after him. It’s taken dissatisfied Republicans and the Lincoln project to get anything significant done. It’s so frustrating. Who in the Democratic party is ultimately responsible for those types of digital campaigns?

Historically, Democrats are weak with messaging, advertising, whatnot...but this time, it's possible they are just keeping their powder dry until after the convention (whatever format that is) because those same dissatisfied R's and whatnot are carrying the water for them today.

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Maybe Trump hadn't yet received that day's "Today's Scapegoats" laminated card to put in the breast pocket of his 58L Jos. A. Bank navy suit.

The President can't be held accountable for anything that was told to him and definitely what was on a piece of freakin' paper people!. If his intelligence people really wanted him to know, they would have gone on Fox & Friends to report it. I blame the intell folks on this one.    

7 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

What did we expect from a presidency that ran on bringing back coal?  Affordable healthcare?  How about the bare minimum of at least wearing masks since there's no vaccine?  If I had to venture a guess, the vaccine will involve prayer, guns and maybe coal? Sounds crazy but bleach was suggested by our President prior.  

I know you’re being sarcastic but a lot of his supporters did show up to places of government with semi automatic weapons, I guess to shoot the virus?  Or at least defend themselves from China?  
and there already are charcoal filtration systems To clean out water and even air for human consumption. Once he finds out about that, he’s gonna be clamoring for us to try it because what do we have to lose?  We joked about big bleach owning him, but he is actually beholden to big coal and he’s naive.  
remember when he stared right at the eclipse without protection?  That was actually him absorbing Unique UV light Into his body to stave off the virus long before China could get a step up on him.  Between that and the HCQ, which he abruptly stop mentioning two weeks ago, that’s why he doesn’t have COVID-19 or need to wear a mask.  He is even more prophetic than Jesus.  

"But that stance clashed with the disclosure by two officials that the intelligence was included months ago in Mr. Trump’s President’s Daily Brief document — a compilation of the government’s latest secrets and best insights about foreign policy and national security that is prepared for him to read. One of the officials said the item appeared in Mr. Trump’s brief in late February; the other cited Feb. 27, specifically.

Moreover, a description of the intelligence assessment that the Russian unit had carried out the bounties plot was also seen as serious and solid enough to disseminate more broadly across the intelligence community in a May 4 article in the C.I.A.’s World Intelligence Review, a classified compendium commonly referred to as The Wire, two officials said."

Trump Got Written Briefing in February on Possible Russian Bounties, Officials Say https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB167bfV?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know you’re being sarcastic but a lot of his supporters did show up to places of government with semi automatic weapons, I guess to shoot the virus?  Or at least defend themselves from China?  

The worst part of this is they don't even know what they are protesting against.  They are just a part of a cult.  Like that one guy a few months back that got asked why he supported dotard.  "Uh, you know, I uh, I don't know, I just support him."  That's as far as their brains go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The reports that dotard's "white power" tweet stayed up as long as it did because his handlers couldn't reach him or the deputy chief of staff for three hours are a bit concerning.

Hey, give him a break, he was on the back nine and was on pace to break 100.

10 hours ago, softlynow said:

Biden needs to run four corners at this point. Stay home, Zoom a few friendly appearances. Tweet a bit. No debates.

Hell, Biden's campaign ads could be 30 seconds of uncut Trump speeches followed by Biden doing his best Jim Halpert.

spacer.png

Biden 2020: No But Really

That would be a very effective strategery.