Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Yep someone pulling a fast one on him, or a slow and obvious one. Either way the dipshit doesn’t see it.

Yes but he’s telegraphed he’s not intolerant of this bullshit. He said thank you to a guy yelling “white power”. He’s a fucking racist and all the nazi shit on his website just trickles from the top 

Look at this trash.

I’m on record saying his knowledge of female shampoo fragrances is creepy at best and arguably #metoo. He is not my preferred candidate BUT I’m not sure this is the pic for making that case if this is his granddaughter. First, affection isn’t illegal by itself. Second, it may not be unwanted. Third, they are family. Fourth, I kiss my boys on the hair any chance I can steal a kiss. Before anyone says but you’re a woman... yeah, the last thing that would be fair is for Dan Patrick to say “look at that tranny abusing that poor boy [my own son], see they’re all pedos.” Context is everything. This is an unfair depiction.
  • Like 1

I’m on record saying his knowledge of female shampoo fragrances is creepy at best and arguably #metoo. He is not my preferred candidate BUT I’m not sure this is the pic for making that case if this is his granddaughter. First, affection isn’t illegal by itself. Second, it may not be unwanted. Third, they are family. Fourth, I kiss my boys on the hair any chance I can steal a kiss. Before anyone says but you’re a woman... yeah, the last thing that would be fair is for Dan Patrick to say “look at that tranny abusing that poor boy [my own son], see they’re all pedos.” Context is everything. This is an unfair depiction.

Pretty sure Bama was calling out Don Jr. for being a piece of trash for posting this photo and implying Biden was a perv. This picture was taken at Biden’s son’s (and the children’s father’s) funeral.
  • Like 4

Just to pile on some stuff not getting the spotlight currently, Trump's wall in Arizona is getting built. Wasting money and unnecessarily exposing people to Covid in a hotspot state, cutting down giant saguaros in Organ Pipe National Monument, blowing up O'odham burial grounds, damming the San Pedro River and sucking groundwater that feeds the desert oasis, Quitobaquito Springs, to mix concrete. No big deal though, just native and public lands getting destroyed for a stupid fucking ego project.

• Like 5

He'll be strutting like a peacock today with the job numbers that just came out. Of course he won't mention that it's because people are going back to work, or that everything is shutting down again. Just proof that he's the greatest potus ever. 

58 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

Just to pile on some stuff not getting the spotlight currently, Trump's wall in Arizona is getting built. Wasting money and unnecessarily exposing people to Covid in a hotspot state, cutting down giant saguaros in Organ Pipe National Monument, blowing up O'odham burial grounds, damming the San Pedro River and sucking groundwater that feeds the desert oasis, Quitobaquito Springs, to mix concrete. No big deal though, just native and public lands getting destroyed for a stupid fucking ego project.

Fucking rage.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

The tweet is real.  EXTREMELY NON-BREAKING news: there is no bottom for Trump.

That's one of the more disturbing tweets of his I've seen. It's both revealing and disturbing.

Putting men and women in close proximity will, of course, result in rape and sexual assaults. You can't even hope to stop it. Any idiot can see that.

No wonder systemic racism is beyond his understanding (empathy would be asking way too much of this POS). Of course ni... uh, black people get killed and abused when you put them and white people together. Duh!

Throw in appointing a robber baron to head USPS and it's hello, 1890! Forty percent of us cheer loudly. 

spacer.png

No bottom! No bottom here! No bottom!

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Caddy Noonan:  "When I told Mr. Trump to improve his lie a little bit, I didn't mean to cover up the Russian Bounty story."  

27 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

lol fuck democrats

When it's a Dem, don't the GOPs call it "cutting and running?"

Doesn't matter, generally. Our foreign policy is cheap theater for the hoopleheads at home. We're standing tall and tough! Nobody dares laugh at us!

Anyway, it's bi-partisan. There's a lengthy defense of it provided by raging liberal Republican Liz Cheney, and it's linked to action about the Russian bounty on US soldiers. From your link:

The amendment was approved 45-11.

The amendment comes as Trump’s withdrawal deal with the Taliban remains precarious as high violence levels persist in Afghanistan.

The U.S. military has said it is down to 8,600 troops in line with the agreement to get to that level by mid-July. But military officials have insisted any further drawdown will be based on conditions on the ground that are not yet met, even as Trump pushes for a speedy withdrawal.

The amendment also comes amid a firestorm in Washington over intelligence showing a Russian military unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked military to kill U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

He'll be strutting like a peacock today with the job numbers that just came out. Of course he won't mention that it's because people are going back to work, or that everything is shutting down again. Just proof that he's the greatest potus ever. 

The MAGA Train is back !!!!!!!

get that man in front of a big rally crowd, ASAP !!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'll have to think about how much this dilutes their complicity in paving the road for Trump by using the hate engine themselves. Trump did not create the hate, he simply saw how to steal the reins to it. 

I guess it's better to get on the right side of something even if it's terribly late, maybe too late for the republic.

On the other hand, fuck these GOP dickheads who got us here. Fuck them for taking Russian money. Fuck them for abandoning any real attempt to improve the nation. Fuck them for invading Iraq under a cover of lies. Fuck them for helping to create the criminal enterprise that the GOP has become. Fuck them for muddying every issue they try to turn to their own material favor.

I'll leave the forgiving to Jesus on this one.

How about leaving it to Willie?  Jesus hair having Willie.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

What’s the ladybugs thing?

It's in page 3 of your "The downfall of Lindsey Graham" thread - but you've been warned.  You'll never get the image out of your head.

Trust me, you don't want to know. It isnt true, it was fiction written by a guy just fucking around about Graham  on a gay site but it sound plausible and funny.

I was listening to NPR this morning and they were talking to the former neo nazi that wrote Breaking Hate and what he had to say was frightening. He is afraid that the neo nazi fucks will go on a rampage, that they view Trump as giving them agency to impose their will. I think 2020 isn't done with us.

Edited by burntorangebongos

10 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Trust me, you don't want to know. It isnt true, it was fiction written by a guy just fucking around about Graham  on a gay site but it sound plausible and funny.

I was listening to NPR this morning and they were talking to the former neo nazi that wrote Breaking Hate and what he had to say was frightening. He is afraid that the neo nazi fucks will go on a rampage, that they view Trump as giving them agency to impose their will. I think 2020 isn't done with us.

I assume this caveat is if he lost the presidency? Listen, I'd arguably consider this good news. Have them finally declared as a domestic terror group (if they aren't already) and finally have an excuse to root out those motherfuckers once and for all. Stick them all in military prison and throw away the key. And force people to realize this is who they've aligned themselves with in no uncertain terms, and with no deniability. 

• Like 1