Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

The Brittany was much better. It was in Highland Mall when it first opened.

Great charbroiled burgers.

Had a phone on the table to place your order.

Was that the place near a department store?  I vaguely remember a place like that in HM. 

32 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

The Brittany was much better. It was in Highland Mall when it first opened.

Great charbroiled burgers.

Had a phone on the table to place your order.

And I think it then became The Red Lion?  I remember going there with my mom as a youngster.  She didn't realize the phone had ketchup on it from some prankster, so when she ordered, she got ketchup all in hair.  I laughed my ass off.  Was not a pleasant ride home.

• Haha 1

If you asked 100 children to "put your arms/hands like you are being defensive...like you want to keep people away from you and not know what you're up to."    90 of them would put their arms/hands like Trump does during press questions.  He doesn't really do it when he's going off the teleprompter or doing a friendly roundtable.  But he does that hand thing with the press all the time.  

Every Trump supporter I know likes to say shit like, "I'm a really good judge of people.  I can read people really well.  I know body language."  Then their guy does the most obvious shit in the world, so obvious...we don't even talk about it anymore.  And they are silent.  No one piece of body language in a silo is indicative of much, but the idea is to notice patterns.  Well it's been several years...y'all see it yet?  

3 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

That "Suburban Lifestyle Dream" largely consists of childhood obesity, strip mall shopping centers, and fast food restaurants in most red states.

The American people have been duped for 40 years. Longer actually if you want to say less duped. Time to wake up to that fact. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Black v white doesn’t work as well anymore since it’s no longer socially acceptable to be a racist, even if you are one.

So the owners adapted and in the late 90s they pivoted to red v blue. Basically the same thing just under a different color flag. So far it’s working. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If you asked 100 children to "put your arms/hands like you are being defensive...like you want to keep people away from you and not know what you're up to."    90 of them would put their arms/hands like Trump does during press questions.  He doesn't really do it when he's going off the teleprompter or doing a friendly roundtable.  But he does that hand thing with the press all the time.  

Every Trump supporter I know likes to say shit like, "I'm a really good judge of people.  I can read people really well.  I know body language."  Then their guy does the most obvious shit in the world, so obvious...we don't even talk about it anymore.  And they are silent.  No one piece of body language in a silo is indicative of much, but the idea is to notice patterns.  Well it's been several years...y'all see it yet?  

Remember when Fox News would have a body language "expert" on to slam Obama?  I remember.

This is the biggest  wtf of all. Trump admin is  out here throwing around  millions of dollars like their are Oprah, and Kodak is the company they feel can best bolster  our pharmaceutical supply chain here in the US? Not a US manufacturer that has actual experience doing so? 

We need a maverick disruptor in American Pharmaceuticals.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, the site "demonsemen.com" is already taken, so I'm gonna guess the band is working on material right now.

Kid Rock - lead vocals

Ted Nugent -  lead guitar

Gene Simmons - base

??? - Drums (may need kirk cameron or chachi to step up here)

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

This is the biggest  wtf of all. Trump admin is  out here throwing around  millions of dollars like their are Oprah, and Kodak is the company they feel can best bolster  our pharmaceutical supply chain here in the US? Not a US manufacturer that has actual experience doing so? 

"Grift" and/or "Malice" are always the answer.

• Hook 'Em 1

Not to be thread police but this is turning into the "Trumptards and the stupid things they say and do" thread. 

I come here for my daily dose of schadenfreude of our Dear Leader's self demise.  I have to wade through 300 posts about Karen to get my fix and it makes me surly.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Not to be thread police but this is turning into the "Trumptards and the stupid things they say and do" thread. 

I come here for my daily dose of schadenfreude of our Dear Leader's self demise.  I have to wade through 300 posts about Karen to get my fix and it makes me surly.

Well you should probably ask to speak to our manager, Kevin.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3