Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

"We did nothing to do this...this is just generic."  

Somebody wanna translate that for me?  

Also, y'all realize we're just weeks away from all mail-in voting being declared fraudulent because of the inability to verify physical addresses.  But his boaters for Trump is going to be turned into a "Vote by Boat" campaign.  Whereby if you're on the water and have a Trump flag on your boat, you can submit a vote legally no matter what body of water you're on.  VOTE BY BOAT!  We're gonna win the BOAT VOTE!  It's impossible we're this stupid. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, career officers get a fair amount of education/inculcation on how and where the military fits in with a civilized society that I think gives many of them a pretty broad view on politics and politicians so they are less susceptible to partisan drivel, or drivel more generally.

Dan Crenshaw.

6 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

people who love trump will watch it, and vote for him, and disregard the biden speech.

people who hate trump won't watch it, and will vote for biden, after they watch the biden speech. 

undecided voters will do neither, because they are imaginary.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Dan Crenshaw.

Not a career naval officer.  Maybe on the way, but he served only 10 years.  Also special ops, which is something you actually have to overcome to achieve flag or general officer grade.  Makes McRaven's rise that much more impressive.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Eye. 

He actually served four years after losing his eyeball. In all likelihood, he was "fitted and retained" at LCDR.  It's usually at CDR/MAJ that officers start getting the exposure jimmyjazz and I refer to.  The war colleges, etc.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Is the Jennifer he calls out at the end of the Mark Esper clip ("Jennifer, you're working so hard?"), Jennifer Franco of OANN? I saw the tweet posted earlier about the credentials being extended to Epoch Times and some of the other "news" outlets, it's getting more blatant with the propaganda.

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

it's interesting that he's making comments like this, because lately i've noticed a lot more set-up type bullshit questions from ny post and oann in the briefings, and not as much mainstream media like...everyone else besides those two.

accusation, confession, etc.

Is the silent majority silent because they’re closeted fascists?

Imagine running a campaign where you have to say your followers are silent because they actually stand for exactly what the NOT SILENT MAJORITY in this country hates, fascism and racism.

Every time DOTARD mentions "silent majority" it reminds me of Michael Flynn's "army of digital soldiers."  Everything the imp is involved with is just creepy and wrong.    

When I hear silent majority, I think of the LT. from Good Morning Vietnam that received a letter that he “sucks the sweat off of a a dead man’s balls”. I don’t know what that means, but it sounds pretty negative.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

"We did nothing to do this...this is just generic."  

Somebody wanna translate that for me?  

Also, y'all realize we're just weeks away from all mail-in voting being declared fraudulent because of the inability to verify physical addresses.  But his boaters for Trump is going to be turned into a "Vote by Boat" campaign.  Whereby if you're on the water and have a Trump flag on your boat, you can submit a vote legally no matter what body of water you're on.  VOTE BY BOAT!  We're gonna win the BOAT VOTE!  It's impossible we're this stupid. 

he confused "generic" for "organic"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Nixon used the language for his company, so it is more accurate to call - the Silent Majority -- a Nixonian term of art. 

From the very generic Wikipedia - 

The silent majority is an unspecified large group of people in a country or group who do not express their opinions publicly. The term was popularized by U.S. President Richard Nixon in a televised address on November 3, 1969, in which he said, "And so tonight—to you, the great silent majority of my fellow Americans—I ask for your support." In this usage it referred to those Americans who did not join in the large demonstrations against the Vietnam War at the time, who did not join in the counterculture, and who did not participate in public discourse. Nixon, along with many others, saw this group of Middle Americans as being overshadowed in the media by the more vocal minority.

Its meme tied to "law and order" candidates. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Imagine running a campaign where you have to say your followers are silent because they actually stand for exactly what the NOT SILENT MAJORITY in this country hates, fascism and racism.

It's silent because they're Russian computers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

And keep in mind, today was supposed to be the day Donald threw out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium but he couldn't because of all the important meetings he had to attend.

That's what it was! Was trying to remember recently. It was when Fauci threw out the first pitch at the first game. He said he couldn't do it at the Yankees game because of "scheduled meetings" of which he has 2 or 3 a week. 

Of course the Yankees said there was never any discussion about Trump throwing out the first pitch. Or "opening pitch" as he called it. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

While it's never been a baseball term, I think "Opening Pitch" still means something to Mike Pence.  I mean his SS code name is, "Closing Catch"...so kinda checks out.  

4 hours ago, texas08 said:

No, they're the justification for when DOTARD has ballots stuffed, machines hacked or whatever other criminal design he has over the election.