Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ok...here’s the thing....I think he’s genuinely evil, one of the most awful people in American history.

But....this is freaking awesome and made me laugh:

985f955cc2475504ea54dd77e08ed222.jpg

Still with out a doubt the funniest Trump meme if you’re from south Texas. 

810-DC7-B5-0-E7-B-403-A-8-AE8-7-CC27-ECE

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is it gay or is it just fucking guys in the ass?  Serious question.  My best buddy is a doc in the Air Force, and he spent a year in Falujah.  The Afghan Army troops who were fighting alongside our guys had a massively higher rate of urinary tract infections.  Turns out these "straight" guys (who were basically straight) were fucking each other at night and passing around UTIs.  He said their faith didn't see it as gay or even as sex in a sense.

Oh, and they couldn't shoot all that well.  He started testing their eyesight -- none of them wanted to wear glasses.  Once he broke through that little barrier, they shot as well as the US guys.

giphy.gif

I... may have already used this one, but it's the right one to use.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is it gay or is it just fucking guys in the ass?  Serious question.  My best buddy is a doc in the Air Force, and he spent a year in Falujah.  The Afghan Army troops who were fighting alongside our guys had a massively higher rate of urinary tract infections.  Turns out these "straight" guys (who were basically straight) were fucking each other at night and passing around UTIs.  He said their faith didn't see it as gay or even as sex in a sense.

Oh, and they couldn't shoot all that well.  He started testing their eyesight -- none of them wanted to wear glasses.  Once he broke through that little barrier, they shot as well as the US guys.

It's super gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait... I thought it was another method of dealing with loneliness that led to blindness 

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Turns out these "straight" guys (who were basically straight) were fucking each other at night...

Oh, and they couldn't shoot all that well.  

Obviously, they weren't doing it right.

On a side note, ever seen the ASL sign for "practice"?  I'm just sayin'...

Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Haha 1

Remember that time  when Hillary made her “deplorable” comment, and how BATSHIT crazy the  folks who are now such snowflakes they only post on the DT went?   Trumps entire presidency is him making the same comment 14 times a day.   Yet none of the the Johnny sacks or crispy or grhorn will say shit.  This country, more than anything needs someone who isn’t  someone whose main goal is to make Americans hate each other...more.  

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Pancho said:

Good Christ 

That Time article is well written and informative. Someone needs to have a serious talk with him about the nation and its needs. 

From the article:

"Others seemed to be repeating false ideas espoused in Plandemic, [?] a pair of conspiracy videos featuring a discredited former medical researcher that went viral, spreading the notion that COVID-19 is a hoax across social media. (COVID-19 is not a hoax.)"

When asked where they found their information, almost all these voters were cryptic: “Go online,” one woman said. “Dig deep,” added another. They seemed to share a collective disdain for the mainstream media–a skepticism that has only gotten stronger and deeper since 2016. The truth wasn’t reported, they said, and what was reported wasn’t true.

This matters not just because of what these voters believe but also because of what they don’t. The facts that should anchor a sense of shared reality are meaningless to them; the news developments that might ordinarily inform their vote fall on deaf ears. They will not be swayed by data on coronavirus deaths, they won’t be persuaded by job losses or stock market gains, and they won’t care if Trump called America’s fallen soldiers “losers” or “suckers,” as the Atlantic reported, because they won’t believe it. They are impervious to messaging, advertising or data. They aren’t just infected with conspiracy; they appear to be inoculated against reality.

https://time.com/5887437/conspiracy-theories-2020-election/

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

That Time article is well written and informative. Someone needs to have a serious talk with him about the nation and its needs. 

From the article:

"Others seemed to be repeating false ideas espoused in Plandemic, [?] a pair of conspiracy videos featuring a discredited former medical researcher that went viral, spreading the notion that COVID-19 is a hoax across social media. (COVID-19 is not a hoax.)"

https://time.com/5887437/conspiracy-theories-2020-election/

Del Bigtree served on the production team of The Doctors but has no medical training. He has aligned himself with Wakefield and the anti-vaccine crowd, parlaying that into a steady paying gig. He produced Vaxxed in 2016 which preceded the Plandemic video and you might say that he got 'scooped' on that one since they got  more coverage. Grifting the gullible is a competitive field. People like him score money from their YouTube channels, websites, and speaking gigs. That alternative health guy, Joseph Mercola, made quite a living at it. The anti-vax crowd theories, I cut the followers (not the exploiters) a little slack. Some of those folks are genuinely concerned about their children and thanks to the Big Tobacco mess tied to the government, trust was destroyed. Anytime one employs a grift, it's getting the mark to trust you. So in step people that seem to have all the answers. That's very reassuring to parents who want to know what's going on with their child.

The pseudoscience seems to find a part of the populace and grabs their interest and occasionally draws others into the whirlwind. Piltdown Man, for example. The adenochrome harvesting is probably one of the wackier ones.

The government should NOT be promoting any of this, but these are exploitative people who have no conscience so there's that.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yep.

This is very true. The media still “respects the office” and is playing their usual question role. They need to be more hostile. This man is a authoritarian mob boss who lies with every breath while trampling all facets of democracy. You can’t just critically question him and hope for the best. 

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My Dad sold Marlin Perkins a camera, my name is Jim.  Crazy world.  (I have yet to wrestle an anaconda.  Uhhh . . .)

There's a poker game called Anaconda. It's played high-low. Players are dealt 7 cards and, after a round of betting, everyone passes 3 cards to the player on their left. (There are a lot of variants on this, sometimes referred to as "pass the trash.") After that the players make their best 5-card hand and reveal them one-at-a-time with a betting round after each. But the mechanics of the game aren't particularly relevant. 

You'd think this would be a good starting hand:

https://i.imgur.com/aTo3LRY.jpg

It really isn't. 

That's been closed for a while.

Huh. I thought maybe the one in the mall was still around?

I once ate half of a pint jar of jalapeños at dinner there (got into a silent “macho” contest with my dad), then got up the next morning and sat in a deer blind. That was....uncomfortable.

Anyway, to go back to topic, my violent jalapeño shits were better for America than Trump.

I wonder how long it takes before Dotard rails about this article from LeBatard. I never thought I'd see ESPN run something like this even though it is absolutely spot-on. The last part of the article is what will get Goodell and Dotard to lose it. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29860915/colin-kaepernick-absence-haunt-nfl

The NFL's owners not only refused to be on Kaepernick's side regarding protests but exercised an obvious institutional pressure upon him and his peers ... choosing en masse, really, to kneel before Trump instead. These owners, with all their power and F-you money, either didn't have the stomach for any kind of public fight or chose the wrong side, and they did so for almost four damn years, while Trump was at the height of his powers but they were also at the height of theirs. That the NFL has totally about-faced on this is not an act of nobility; it is the spineless swaying blown in by the day's wind because of all the unrest in their huddles, in their banks, in their streets. Even as piñata Roger Goodell goes on an apology tour on their behalf, Kaepernick remains unemployed. The Dolphins are wondering: How can these owners be trusted to exert their power over anything in America when they can't even get Kaepernick a job in their own sport?

Ah, regardless, turn on the big TV lights and get ready for action because here comes our beloved King Sport without a martyred Kaepernick again, grunting to push an apocalyptic 2020 like a blocking sled one note closer to normal, trying to give our sick, coughing country that escape elixir it needs, like a junkie.

Goodell is probably relieved he can stop apologizing and get back to the escape of counting money, but some things require more than an "I'm sorry," even in the land of second chances.

We all saw who you didn't kneel beside. And we all saw whom you kneeled before.

Some things are so wrong that they can't ever be forgotten.

Or forgiven.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I wonder how long it takes before Dotard rails about this article from LeBatard. I never thought I'd see ESPN run something like this even though it is absolutely spot-on. The last part of the article is what will get Goodell and Dotard to lose it. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29860915/colin-kaepernick-absence-haunt-nfl

You’re surprised that ESPN ran a pro-Kaep column? What rock have you been under? Their whole Tv lineup is basically pro BLM material.

• Fuck You 1