Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

59 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

In case this dipshit hasn't come across your feed yet

At the outset, I thought he was like the "bro-cousin" of ButtercreamDream or something, but I guess he's serious.  

I know this guy is an inspiration to guys like Trumpers like Rex Kramer and GRH, and I'm sure someone like him will end up shooting my town. 

But it's just really hard to take his threats seriously given his choice in dishtowels.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This seems like a media manipulation to change the narrative. Might not be but wouldn’t be surprised. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had her injected with Covid while she slept or something, just to get everyone to stop talking about what a giant, gaping asshole he was in the debate.  I put nothing past this guy.

4 hours ago, troph said:

that's serious dedication.  very admirable.  I don't think my relationship is strong enough with my mom to interfere (in a good way) like that.  yes I totally see FB as the evolution of chain email.  we just need our parents to post funny memes and like if you agree posts that aren't dark, sinsister, politically irresponsible and fake again.  I promise I won't ever complain again.  I'll like every single silly and annoying one of them.

I was lucky. I gave my parents hell when I was a teen, especially my mom--that mother/daughter relationship. I felt like I wasn't the daughter she wanted and a disappointment, and it took going away several states for school and some maturity and then we managed to mend the relationship little by little. She and my dad were both products of extreme poverty and dysfunction, and it takes a while for a family to learn healthier strategies. When I met my spouse, his family hugged everybody and it scared the shit out of me. But they were kind and loving people. My parents were too, it just took us awhile to learn how to express it to each other. But yeah, I was lucky. I hope it works out and you'll be able to have that too some time in the future. Until then, do what you can to keep yourself sane and positive. It sounds like the camping is a great way to do that.

• Like 1

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Hope she got the Herman Cain strain and not that weak ass Rand Paul version.

In a telephone interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News on Thursday night, Mr. Trump confirmed that Ms. Hicks tested positive and appeared to blame soldiers and law enforcement officials who he said want to give her a hug and thank her for her work for the president.

“She’s a very warm person,” Mr. Trump said. “When soldiers and law enforcement come up to her,” he said, she does not want to reject their entreaties. “It’s very, very hard,” he said. “I was surprised to hear with Hope,” he said. Mr. Trump said he and the first lady both received new tests for the coronavirus, and he floated the possibility of them being in quarantine.

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but they aren't waiting for the rapid test. They have to be waiting for the more accurate test that takes longer. They wouldn't have done the second one, if the first one was negative. 

Yeah, he got the rona. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but they aren't waiting for the rapid test. They have to be waiting for the more accurate test that takes longer. They wouldn't have done the second one, if the first one was negative. 

I tend to agree. Knowing what we know about Trump, there's no fucking way he quarantines if he had a negative test.