Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I realize this article is a a couple of years old, but Jimmy fuckin' Carter 1) is the 100% antithesis of Donald Trump in every meaningful way and may be the best human being to ever occupy the White House 2) I read elsewhere that he's trying to add more space to his solar array, which is currently providing roughly 55% of the the electricity required by Plains, Georgia.

https://theheartysoul.com/jimmy-carter-builds-a-solar-farm-to-power-half-his-hometown/

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That was like 2 weeks ago. Is he on a delay?

the problem was the concrete was wet when it got windy?  For a guy who has done so much perfect building, he sure doesn't understand much about construction.  

Go up to the 30 or 40th floor of a construction site when they're still pouring up there.  Guess what?  It's fucking windy up there, that's how tall shit (like border walls) works.  

And somebody get the presidents quotation marks with "fell over" and a picture of the wall portion that actually did fall over.  

The President's tweets are starting to remind me of Joey Tribiani on Friends.  When he'd frequently make air quotes during comments that did not require quotation marks.  He just saw other people do it, so he started doing it.  

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It wasn't "frequently." It was one episode. 

Sorry, I don't have your working knowledge of "Friends."  It was one of the few funny episodes I remember.  I also remember having fun in college instead of watching that show.  Anyway, back to President Donald "Tribian" Trump.  Why couldn't his car hit turn 4 the wrong way?  

Staying at Doral for a conference.  What a dump.  The bounty is $500 for anyone filmed pissing on a Public Trump sign.  

I’m already out $1k.  And had to throw in public bc I was immediately inundated with dudes pissing on stationary in their room.  And obviously if your lil pecker is in the video the offer is null and void (huge schlongs are good).  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

60 minutes playing Trump's lies on Crowdstrike--interesting.  Owned by American companies yet he claims it's owned by Ukraine.  And then came Trump's ultimatum to Ukraine.  

All the viewers, the 10 olds who watch that are so confused.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Possibly. I just figured since there wasn't any money in it for him it would be easy to convince him to go golfing instead. 

A standing ovation from another favorable crowd was his reward.

Plus, he did get to make some money. Everyone involved in these shenanigans probably stayed at Mar-A-Lago at super inflated rates.
  • Like 1

A standing ovation from another favorable crowd was his reward.

Plus, he did get to make some money. Everyone involved in these shenanigans probably stayed at Mar-A-Lago at super inflated rates.

And the race was postponed until tomorrow. As far as I am concerned that means his sporting event curse continues.
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, shnsajax said:

And the race was postponed until tomorrow. As far as I am concerned that means his sporting event curse continues.

Yep. All the redneck dipshits got to cheer trump lamely going around the track, then they got to go home. Totally fitting. Thanks prez!