Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

That and as Churchill famously stated, if the island falls, the Empire will carry on the fight until victory. Even though much of the empire has been liberated, I can't help but think they would go all in, especially Canada and Australia. Possibly India.

Not to mention they also got a big assist from FDR (directly) and Stalin (indirectly).

Off topic, I do sort of admire the Irish a bit for staying out of defending England from a pure resentment/hatred standpoint but remaining neutral after D Day is still a bad look.

/ending thread derail

Just now, bolverk said:

Not to mention they also got a big assist from FDR (directly) and Stalin (indirectly).

But not during the early war. True, if the Allies hadn't joined forces things would have been different, but I still think they would have won. Stalin had a hardon for Adolph and didn't care. Winston would have clawed and scratched away. It would have taken much longer and cost many more lives.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

That’s the best ruse name they could come up with for a shell bank from Kazakhstan, BTA Bank?   I bet $50 that it ends up standing for the Borat Trust Advisory Bank.  

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

I sometimes have wondered if we wouldn't have ultimately been better off going the route of Canada, Australia, and New Zealand for independence, but then my populist anti-monarchy sentiments get the better of me and say "Fuck the King/Queen." Moreover, I think the UK is about to be in worse shape than we are, since it appears we've hopefully somewhat course corrected while they're still driving full speed toward the cliff.

strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government

Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. (Unless you're Donald Trump)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, qwertyu1234 said:

What does partially mean in this case?

Well, it is a rather far-fetched suit by a Kazakh city accusing Sater of swindling them and laundering the proceeds of the swindle.

The suit had five counts, including one under British law and one for fraud.  Both of those were dismissed.

When something is dismissed at this stage, it's pretty much bullshit, think Trump and election fraud.

Three of the counts can go forward, but may not survive much longer.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, SydneyCarton said:

lol. Love that ole’ Denver, he of the “just wait until next week’s big news” bullshit he’s been pedaling since October, slinks back in here to post this shit. This is the stand he’s taking! Gosh, he really showed us! Beanie babies ARE valuable. Trump DID win the election! Biden IS going to jail! And DenverHorn definitely isn’t a tiny dick moron who has spent his entire life as a Cuck, you guys! 

Come back to earth Don Quixote, a quick posting history review would serve you well.  Seriously, don't loose your mind with that keyboard courage.

• Fuck You 6

2 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

Come back to earth Don Quixote, a quick posting history review would serve you well.  Seriously, don't loose your mind with that keyboard courage.

this is not place for ridiculous lack of self-awareness, confusion, or stupidity. this is the donald trump thread, sir. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think the key to the whole Qanon/#spygate/#stolenelection is DenverHorn, Two Weeks, and that scary ass horse outside the Denver Airport.  

Now if somebody were to find evidence that a major renovation to the Denver Airport will begin in two weeks, then I'll switch teams. 

I think the key to the whole Qanon/#spygate/#stolenelection is DenverHorn, Two Weeks, and that scary ass horse outside the Denver Airport.  
Now if somebody were to find evidence that a major renovation to the Denver Airport will begin in two weeks, then I'll switch teams. 
Fuck that creepy ass airport.

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, Lobo said:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I went through it a few times and enjoyed it. Pretty easy airport to get around in and I like that wild horse statue even though it seems like it might be nightmare fuel for a few people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

apparently it fell on and killed the artist. I have not verified this claim

Severed an artery and it did kill him. His company still completed work on Blucifer. Jimenez also apparently attended UT and studied fine art.

He also was the sculptor of the bucking horse outside the Smithsonian Museum of American Art in DC. It is also blue and it’s pretty awesome to see in-person. I was just at that museum three weeks or so ago. 

https://www.cpr.org/2019/11/04/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-blucifer-the-demon-horse-of-dia/

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

All kinds of crazy shit at that airport.  The Nazis from ‘American werewolf in London’ murals are a particularly disturbing standout.  Some ex-intel folks that crack wise about Area 51 or The moon landing get real quiet when, after a few drinks, you innocently ask what the fuck the deal is with that airport near Kansas?  

i have to admit if there was some Qanon conspiracy theory about that place and the lizard people, I’d listen.  But then that’s just what the blue horse said to do.