Fuck you Todd Orlando

Jkwellborn

and it all starts with just putting ossai closer to the line...he is unstoppable every time he gets near the line but Orlando is way too smart for that...better to put him way out in the middle of nowhere and blitz a safety from 10 yards out

Edited by pacman
  • Like 7

I cannot wrap my mind around how Todd Orlando was able to make such a talented group look so shitty.  

We had better athletes than 10 of the 12 offenses we went against.  How do you not just turn them loose?  How does a position coach step into your job and do it SO much better than you?  

God dammit, man.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, pacman said:

and it all starts with just putting ossai closer to the line...he is unstoppable every time he gets near the line but Orlando is way too smart for that...better to put him way out in the middle of nowhere and blitz a safety from 10 yards out

Orlando is a fucking moron, that goes without saying. I wanted buzz cut gone after he had Ossai running behind Lamb 30 yards downfield in coverage. 

Ossai could be another Sergio for us, he needs to be closer to the line like he was tonight. 

49 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

You sorry, over complicating fraud. Fuck us for thinking you were a quality coach.

Heaven forbid you simplify the defense and not try to show us how cute you could be. Take your money and get the fuck out.

You know, I prefer to stay impersonal when judging a coach. Orlando seemed like a decent guy. He could work in Hollywood playing the role of the square jawed coach. 

But watching the last 7 quarters of Texas defense and the way the players feed on success, I gotta say, "Yeah. Fuck you, Todd Orlando. And fuck everybody who looks like you. If you don't donate half your salary to some worthy cause as penance for what you cost your players and this university, then you are as bad as any fat fucking retard in the game."

His coordination was clearly soul-killing. 

Herman knows he has one shot to get this right. He did something to get his team up to come back against Tech and generally dominate Utah. I got hope.

Todd Orlando will, no doubt, go on collecting checks until he is totally revealed and his phone stops ringing. He'll be a millionaire. His perpetually creased forehead will indicate a new puzzlement: How the fuck did I get rich being so bad?

Way to go, Longhorns! The seniors go out with a great game and nice victory. They'll likely finish ranked as well. 

The winter, spring and summer will pass easier for us as a result of this game. Hibernate in peace, my brothers.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I cannot wrap my mind around how Todd Orlando was able to make such a talented group look so shitty.  

We had better athletes than 10 of the 12 offenses we went against.  How do you not just turn them loose?  How does a position coach step into your job and do it SO much better than you?  

God dammit, man.

Both browns were out today too 

16 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Orlando sucks as a city.

The pedo priest at my high school? Father Orlando.

Tony Orlando and Dawn were terrible.

There is a town in Oklahoma called Orlando.  

And fuck Todd Orlando, too.

And that pimpin’ ass Orlando from the club got what was comin’ to him in Baltimore....

Edited by Ignatius
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I don't know what the hell Orlando was doing. It's as if this is a different team. I won't pretend to understand schemes or plans, but it's evident that he got nothing resembling this result. 

I'm the same as you. My beloved who knows little about the game asked the same question the announcers posed: "Where was this team the rest of the season?"

They were a mile up Orlando's ass in chains with blindfolds on. You, I, and my beloved can see it with no common expertise.

What a fucking disaster. What a lost season. The evidence is that we would have been better had Herman fired Orlando and promoted Naivar at mid-season. Would anyone have realistically predicted that to be the case? Stunning.

It's poor solace to glimpse at what we might have been, but I'll take that as a bone to gnaw during the long winter and longer summer. The seniors should get lead pipes and surprise Orlando one night when he's walking to his expensive car. He fucked a lot of them.

• Like 4

This has gotta be tough for Herman and Del Conte to watch this game and wonder "What if?"  That's more than any punishment that could otherwise be dished out.  You guys sorely fucked up backing the most incompetent pair of coordinators this side of the something, something.  

23 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Orlando sucks as a city.

The pedo priest at my high school? Father Orlando.

Tony Orlando and Dawn were terrible.

There is a town in Oklahoma called Orlando.  

And fuck Todd Orlando, too.

ALL of this.

However, if any of us here were offered $1.0M to suck like he did and still get PAID; who’s REALLY at fault? 
Us, the employee trying to do a job and clearly failing or our boss who clearly enabled us by not doing a damn thing about it?

40 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's poor solace to glimpse at what we might have been, but I'll take that as a bone to gnaw during the long winter and longer summer. The seniors should get lead pipes and surprise Orlando one night when he's walking to his expensive car. He fucked a lot of them.

Summer. Dear God we have an entire year ahead of us. We're barely past the dying of the sun and you're reminding me that the hammer of hell is coming. I saw firemen in Aussie dancing in the rain today and YOU BRING UP SUMMER. 

No. I have to see it again in all of October and November. Shut down corners. Getting in the backfield and something that looks like tackling. Every damn down. 

I don't know what the next year will bring. We have kickass players. We get the cream of the crop. Sure, we'll miss some, but we don't lack for talent. 

We're going to have to put up with mensa and his cocksure pressers another year at least. I'm hoping he can make it work, but he's gotta show up every week. 

2 hours ago, pacman said:

No No No.  it was genius to match him up against Cee Dee Lamb down the sideline

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

This has gotta be tough for Herman and Del Conte to watch this game and wonder "What if?"  That's more than any punishment that could otherwise be dished out.  You guys sorely fucked up backing the most incompetent pair of coordinators this side of the something, something.  

no sympathy for either and especially therm.

• Like 1