PDR for hail damage?

i've heard good things about austin dent works on burnet. i'll probably go there for the next time i need minor work.

however, the last time i had hail damage on a car, it was a massive amount of work so i went through insurance. had ellis & salazar do the job, but i had to take the car back twice for them to get it right.

• Like 1

I haven't used it for hail damage, but my Grandpa did once and you couldn't even tell there were ever dents. I've had multiple door dings taken out and the cost was anywhere from $75-$100/dent depending on the location and difficulty. I'm assuming it would be cheaper per dent on a large job.

I've had good experiences with PDR, but like anything, it probably depends on the skill of the guy assigned to your car.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spur08 said:

That hail 2 weeks ago got you too, eh? There's various recs going around my hood but I haven't used anyone yet. I'll pass them along if you want.

All these damn roofers won't get off my lawn tho.

2 fridays in a row.  did you see what my buddy did?  awesome. 

30412195_1587555607979352_71746377400534

• Like 1

The most I do is troll here occasionally (HF, Shag, Shag 2.0) via PM's & work the leads that come to me via referral & FB mentions or NextDoor referrals.

I'll also talk to a neighbor if we are doing a project & ask if they would like us to go in their back yard for flying bits of vapor barrier or shingle wrappers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk