Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

I also quite cellering a few years ago too, but I still have quite a backlog to get through. Tonight it was this, a good old boxed FSW like mdl enjoyed earlier. It was delicious, though probably not worth the 3 house moves it followed me through.

My goal is to get through all this by 2021. Doubtful.

1e0f69447ff4a586b0c05c2ad62601a1.jpg

• Like 4

When I was in Austin in February (glad I got to get in that what will end up being the last out of town trip for the foreseeable future) , they were debuting this along with a different version that had Lotus hops in it.  Brewery bar had one version and the pasture bar had the other.  I actually preferred the Lotus version better so, if you like this one, here's hoping they also eventually put out that Lotus version too.  Also, kudos to JK for finally getting into canning. 

Screenshot-20200421-174748-01.jpg

Says "hecho in San Antonio" but actually is brewed in Austin.   Anyone know who's making it for them?
I had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised.  Pretty good simple IPA.

i had never heard of these guys before this post. 10k IG followers and a branded delivery van for a brewery who doesn’t brew and has 300 untappd check-ins.
  • Like 1

i had never heard of these guys before this post. 10k IG followers and a branded delivery van for a brewery who doesn’t brew and has 300 untappd check-ins.

Central Machine Works Brewery doesn’t brew and has 1,000 people in their taproom on a Saturday afternoon. Well, they did.

17 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Screenshot-20200421-174748-01.jpg

Says "hecho in San Antonio" but actually is brewed in Austin.   Anyone know who's making it for them?

I had low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised.  Pretty good simple IPA.

Ill give em 18 months before they go tits up (dont care if they are contract brewed or whateverthefuck)

• Like 1

Well they chose the absolute worst time to start up.  Looks like they weren't planning to open their own location until September, so maybe they'll be alright.

San Antonio has a void of good beer and San Antonio if also a town full of homers so they have a chance. 

Have y'all seen them in Austin, Houston, or DFW?