Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

I certainly don’t want to “Cloak Room” up this thread but please, now more than ever, please remember it is vitally important that each and every one of you make sure to vote.

e22719174c93d4b1b1bf93f88a94d543.plist

My SIL moved out of Santa Rosa, brought me a bunch of Russian River, but she left a couple of hours right before they released this.

My close friends/neighbors moved to Tennessee 4 months ago. We are road tripping to visit them on Friday so they asked me to bring them some Texas beer they've missed.  They are hop heads so didn't pick any Live Oak

Not sure if I over did it or not.

spacer.png

• Like 5

On 6/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, hacker said:

My close friends/neighbors moved to Tennessee 4 months ago. We are road tripping to visit them on Friday so they asked me to bring them some Texas beer they've missed.  They are hop heads so didn't pick any Live Oak

spacer.png

Lone Pint Yellow Rose is definitely one of my faves, good choice.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, hacker said:

spacer.png

Nice

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

PSA

a553d4e062c3870cd9c57562c8d7ddb9.png

First Time in 9 years to have a recall.  I'll still drink it.  I remember when they first started out and were posting on TOS.  No idea if they made it over here and if they are contributors.  Doesn't feel like it has been 9 years.