Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

16 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Driftless Sunrise orange Saison. 30 miles into a 50 mile bike ride. About 90 and humid. The spot has been hit.

4ed6d7339f84e024729fd8780829e3a6.jpg

9 minutes ago, ISUCyclones said:

90s and humid as fuck, so naturally I'm hitting a snake eyes imperial stout at west sixth44a70d8107594890b54bc0bc66d098ce.jpg

Do y’all know each other?

Graduated 07 and Larch my first two years.

We’re probably Eskimo brothers and don’t even know it. I definitely buried it in a few Willow residents in that time frame.
Well shit, we might know each other. Spent a bunch of time at people's, chasers, and the one on Lincoln way that's closed now for fac every week. Sgt pepper for a bit too when it was open. Knew a bunch of people from larch, I lived on Chris brown and rj summerals floor if that means anything to you

Well shit, we might know each other. Spent a bunch of time at people's, chasers, and the one on Lincoln way that's closed now for fac every week. Sgt pepper for a bit too when it was open. Knew a bunch of people from larch, I lived on Chris brown and rj summerals floor if that means anything to you

I recognize those names.

Yeah, my buddies and I hung at People’s, Lumpy’s, Chasers, that place on Lincoln (Capone’s?), and Es Tas.

I lived out at Sterling for a couple years after I left Larch, and then at the corner of Hyland and Lincoln during the 07-08 school year. I took a year off and mowed lawns around central Iowa before starting law school at Drake in ‘08. Al is my actual (shortened) first name.

14 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I recognize those names.

Yeah, my buddies and I hung at People’s, Lumpy’s, Chasers, that place on Lincoln (Capone’s?), and Es Tas.

I lived out at Sterling for a couple years after I left Larch, and then at the corner of Hyland and Lincoln during the 07-08 school year. I took a year off and mowed lawns around central Iowa before starting law school at Drake in ‘08. Al is my actual (shortened) first name.

Capones was it. No clue how I forgot es tas, the old version and later on when they moved. Crazy enough I only went to lumpys a few times.

I definitely went to parties at your place im guessing. You might know/remember pork belly then (from ne ia and worked at es tas)? We have definitely crossed many paths if we don't know each other.

Edited by ISUCyclones
Northeast

15 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I recognize those names.

Capones was it. No clue how I forgot es tas, the old version and later on when they moved. Crazy enough I only went to lumpys a few times.

I definitely went to parties at your place im guessing. You might know/remember pork belly then (from ne ia and worked at es tas)? We have definitely crossed many paths if we don't know each other.

Edited by ISUCyclones
Northeast

12 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I recognize those names.

Dp

Edited by ISUCyclones

Fucking A, Pork Belly rings a bell. I knew Darrell and Joel from Es Tas pretty well. We absolutely have crossed paths. I’m originally from the Osage area.

Maybe this will seal it: I was one of the owners of the Pancho Villa tail gate van. We would drive it around campus on Fridays before home games blasting through fight song horn like the drunk shit heads we were

Fucking A, Pork Belly rings a bell. I knew Darrell and Joel from Es Tas pretty well. We absolutely have crossed paths. I’m originally from the Osage area.

Maybe this will seal it: I was one of the owners of the Pancho Villa tail gate van. We would drive it around campus on Fridays before home games blasting through fight song horn like the drunk shit heads we were
Lulz yeah for sure we drank together with that tidbit, pork belly was from ne ia if you didn't catch the edit. We can probably stop fucking up the thread now but small world.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Graduated 07 and Larch my first two years.

We’re probably Eskimo brothers and don’t even know it. I definitely buried it in a few Willow residents in that time frame.

Eskimo brother isn't the term for you guys having sex with each other just fyi

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Like 2

KW6RRUCJBZHWLCDQEOGXCIRLNI.png

Islla Street Brewing based in San Antonio is releasing a new “Big Rojo” beer, KSAT reports.

The company describes the soda-inspired beer as a “subtlety tart Berliner body, finished with REAL Big Red syrup for the iconic sweet smooth finish of the soda,” according to KSAT.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/06/30/are-you-a-big-red-fan-then-you-may-love-their-new-flavored-beer-that-a-texas-brewing-company-is-releasing/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2

Someone report back. 

41 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

But why? You’ll be a cheap drunk tonight.

F'ing this.  Donated last week and enjoyed the hell out of the 2 beers and whole pizza that followed. Plus I got a free whataburger coupon from the blood bank.

This beer is like “oh you thought you can escape covid, 100 degree heat and 15% unemployment through a craft beer on a Friday afternoon. Well you can’t. Because I taste like you’re kissing a rotten peaches asshole”

0/10
6ED58124-4D44-4A55-BB82-FECB23B41ABD.thumb.jpeg.a1cb2596592c10b795d13ca52bf5253e.jpeg
I like the Legal Draft artwork, but the beer is average to shitty.