Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

When did Austin BeerWorks start distributing to Houston? I was looking for some beer at the specs near Off I-10/Bingle and I see like five of their beers. I’ve never seen them in Houston. Needless to say I had to buy a few sizers. 

they don’t. spec’s often moves around product between their stores. it’s not rare to find ABW staples at the midtown spec’s (at least a few years ago). but that beer got to houston on a spec’s truck, not an ABW truck.
  • Like 1

Unused to get annoyed by it too, but then I realized I don't even really like the October fest style.  So don't even care.
I enjoy them for a good 2-3 weeks per year and then I'm done. Gonna be tough to get in the mood if we have no college football this year.

Any Houston breweries particularly struggling? I’ve been trying to spread the wealth as much as possible, but always end up at the same 3-4. 

haven’t heard anything specific, but i would think any brewery that doesn’t have a canning line would be struggling. i can’t imagine what our books would look like if we didn’t the capability to can each week.