Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

13 hours ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

Hide contents

if you’re in lubbock, the new place does not have it on tap or in bottles.

9 minutes ago, squib said:

I guess I will find out after work. I got the notification in the app. Maybe it said it was in bottles. 

FIF patrickdrinksbeer.  RR brewing isn't licensed for distribution in Texas.  If your local craft beer place has it they are selling it illegally.

Edited by DDD Dad

Well, that place that sent the messages kinda sucks so I have no idea. Swore I would never go back after I went a few weeks ago. I'm going to go against my better judgement and hit it up one more time just to follow up on this. There are 20 places in Lubbock that have a better craft scene. I'll be glad to mark this place off my list for good if they punk me through this app. 

12 minutes ago, squib said:

Well, that place that sent the messages kinda sucks so I have no idea. Swore I would never go back after I went a few weeks ago. I'm going to go against my better judgement and hit it up one more time just to follow up on this. There are 20 places in Lubbock that have a better craft scene. I'll be glad to mark this place off my list for good if they punk me through this app. 

If I were you I'd just move out of Lubbock.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:33 PM, 4th&Five said:

I haven’t had a sip of karbach since they sold. Any noticeable difference in quality?

The Mother In Lager was one of my faves.   Other than that, I don't buy their shit.