Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

On 8/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, Fondren & Main said:

Kookie Monster slams and goes hard in the paint.

Totally agree and I'm not a huge stout fan.  Thought it would be more thin minty but the chocolate is the predominant flavor by far.  Really glad I grabbed a two-fer box.

Anyone else tried the Dust Bowl Therapist DIPA? Only seen it in bombers but at 10+% ABV, ones enough for me now a days.  Like this one too.  Its great for sipping on in the evening.  Not overly hoppy.

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Ayinger, imo.

BB9E7CFC-FDA9-4148-8C2E-D0961BEA0826.jpeg

Not a day in the 14-day outlook with a high above 95, and there's even one with a high in the 70s and a low in the 50s?

Alright, I'm okay with saying it's Marzen weather now.  I've got Ayinger and Oaktoberfest in the beer fridge and there's college football this weekend.  Sort-of. 

Giddyup

Edited by utee94

Not a day in the 14-day outlook with a high above 95, and there's even one with a high in the 70s and a low in the 50s?
Alright, I'm okay with saying it's Marzen weather now.  I've got Ayinger and Oaktoberfest in the beer fridge and there's college football this weekend.  Sort-of. 
Giddyup

Negged. Too soon.
  • Haha 1

Modern Times Tycho at the newly reopened Flying Saucer. If this is representative of their output they're overrated af.
IMG_20200904_142612.thumb.jpg.90ffcb276e6035be15f08760b13711f8.jpg

I don’t think it is, Tycho is the worst beer I have had from them in a while and it’s not close. Space Ways is just now coming out and their next seasonal hazy, last year it was a really great beer at $3 a can and better on tap.

I don’t think it is, Tycho is the worst beer I have had from them in a while and it’s not close. Space Ways is just now coming out and their next seasonal hazy, last year it was a really great beer at $3 a can and better on tap.

Yeah I didn’t like the Tycho but the other two currently available in TX are decent. Their west coast style IPA’s are really good. Booming Rollers and Fortunate Islands, e.g.