Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

48 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

It was good, but this was the first time I’ve had it. More bitter than I normally like though. What was wrong with the last one?

For the first few releases, it was truly an Imperial Electric Jellyfish but with more alcohol, grapefruit notes and milkshake hazy.   The last release was closer to an average homebrewd West Coast IPA. It probably shouldn't have been released under the Nomura name.

Another tasty beer from my local (Dallas) and just up the street from me neighborhood brewery Vector Brewing: their triple IPA Pain Rain

a53e024bf0756ad50d63e5bdfe37a5e0.jpg

Also, though I’ve had numerous beers from them since they opened earlier this year, this was the first time I’ve had their pizza. Not only a very tasty pizza but bonus points for working it a strange Golden Girls reference into it:

ec678bb189aa13bfcbe55fd617fe5626.jpg
ff40bcf8a7b3099448c28f3385273d3c.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Damn. 3 Floyds is closing its brewpub. Still brewing beer though.

this makes zero sense to me unless there happens to be a severe shortage of restaurant space in munster, indiana. if they own the real estate, its impossible to make sense of. if they lease, there has to be someone willing to pay to take over that is a better bet to succeed than an absolute 100% fail-proof concept (on the other side of covid). just don’t get it.

Also, though I’ve had numerous beers from them since they opened earlier this year, this was the first time I’ve had their pizza. Not only a very tasty pizza but bonus points for working it a strange Golden Girls reference into it:

ec678bb189aa13bfcbe55fd617fe5626.jpg
ff40bcf8a7b3099448c28f3385273d3c.jpg

ironic they use the word “trademark” to describe their own product

42 minutes ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

this makes zero sense to me unless there happens to be a severe shortage of restaurant space in munster, indiana. if they own the real estate, its impossible to make sense of. if they lease, there has to be someone willing to pay to take over that is a better bet to succeed than an absolute 100% fail-proof concept (on the other side of covid). just don’t get it.

Didn't they start construction on that massive expansion? I can only assume it would be temporary as that place was always packed with a wait.