Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

Is that a lot of rolled straw mat?

It’s almost a mile’s worth. 16’ wide. You have to pound these big staples through it to hold it tight to the dirt. Every 10’ or so along each edge and down the middle. Keeps bare dirt on recently seeded grass from washing out in a big rain.

It was a lot, and it was hot. And beer was good.

15 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

It’s almost a mile’s worth. 16’ wide. You have to pound these big staples through it to hold it tight to the dirt. Every 10’ or so along each edge and down the middle. Keeps bare dirt on recently seeded grass from washing out in a big rain.

I’ve got a Swingline guy. He can hook you up. 

• Like 1

Is there no cheap labor for hire in the Home Depot parking lot?
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 9:50 AM, HenryJames said:

Waiting for Live Oak.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:18 PM, HenryJames said:

Now that I have my reservation confirmation firmly in hand, I'll let you all know that LOBC is now accepting reservations thru their website (using OpenTable) for this weekend.  You can find me there tomorrow afternoon, I'll be the guy drinking beer.

https://liveoakbrewing.com/taproom/

• Like 1

Saturday beer drinkers are the worst.  So much less cool than Friday day-drinkers.  IMO.

(I just might be there Saturday too)

I really think that, more important than the whole “Friday v. Saturday” thing, is what glass they rockin’? Am I wrong?

12475527fd4351383d3b70870396bffa.plist
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

you see something official? i’ve heard rumors from staff about the real issues but haven’t seen anything from petrol, ben, sacha, or darren.

From a friend:

“I am too fucking old to know how to copy messages to here but Sacha is having the Petrol good bye party tonight. They have no electricity and the windows are busted out so the party is outdoors. BYO...beer, liquor, chairs and tiki torches.Sacha says that Bens truck broke down at Petrol so if anyone can bring a "tow rope thingy" to move his truck.....times are tough apparently”

sounds like the party is over.