Outback Bowl - Auburn vs. Minnesota

NowThis

43 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Yards rushing

UM 215

AU 56

this was supposedly the most physical team in the SEC and they got taken to the woodshed 

This has bugged me for a few seasons. They never got running established. It goes back to Stidham's offense too. Too much passing and not enough power. Throw in a freshman QB and you will struggle. They did not deserve to win today. Auburn wasted a lot of terrific defense this season.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

That’s the shitbag. Lost his fucking mind defending Auburn/Newton...then tried to play the level-headed poster for the next couple of years.

That guy had a peculiar obsession with telling everyone they only thought/believed whatever they thought/believed because it was told to them by an announcer, the media, etc.

It was really bizarre.

41 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Minn is a damn well coached team. Props to that staff for maximizing what they had to work with. Imagine what that crew could do at a blue blood. I’m a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fleck can recruit. He recruited the MAC's highest ranked recruiting class ever while at WMU and he's greatly elevated the recruiting at Minnesota. You build a program by recruiting better players than you have now, and then recruiting better players than them next year. If he can sustain that, who knows how far he can take the Gophers?

This win is huge. He was a win over either Iowa or Wisconsin away from winning the B1G West this year. The next step is to get to Indianapolis. Also to sell out season tickets and fill the stadium every home game.