OU Recruiting 2021: David Boren's Fondle Force

texifornia

I mean, I dont know. The big 12 might say “these are the five games you’re suspended for, regardless of timing.” Other schools willingly suspend dudes at patsies (sec) late on the year. 

but the Big 12 specifically has said theyre planning for reschedules and contingencies. That’s why the two byes, and the willingness to move the title gsme back another week. So, I’d say yes it’s possible. Likely? Hard to say. When are both team’s byes? Does OU have to suspend a game before playing UT? If not, are they willing to risk having to forfeit a game later in the yeah because there’s no room to reschedule and they can’t get to 53 legitimately that game? Los of risk and variables before I’d personally try to game the system. But riley thinks he’s smart, and he does t really want to play to begin with, either. 

I know that losing OU and LSU as statement games fucking hurts us in a huge way this season in regards to our rebuilding narrative and trajectory unless we were to make noise in the playoffs. It’s the opposite for OU. 

3 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Is there any way they try (at least before forfeiting) to delay the game to later in the year, so that they have their suspended players on the field against us?

Wouldn't it be easier to work the timing of the suspensions and ensure the players are available, rather than rescheduling the game?  (Unless Riley doesn't want to play the game - at all - this year ... )

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

Wouldn't it be easier to work the timing of the suspensions and ensure the players are available, rather than rescheduling the game?  (Unless Riley doesn't want to play the game - at all - this year ... )

If it were an internal suspension, maybe, but the ones in question are NCAA suspensions, and so would result in forfeits if they tried to play around with timing.

20 hours ago, Skyline said:

TFB is saying OU will have at least 9 players sitting out now due to covid. 

its gonna be interesting when Riley tries to " no contest" us here in a few weeks. 

Its gonna be like "coach Riley, mathematically all your guys should have all already had covid. How is it now you again don't have enough players to play?"

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Anthony Cook says hi

We aren't having to reply on Anthony Cook, whereas they're gonna need Pledger to do something other than carry more than 10 times the entire year and score more than once. 

Dude has 40 carries and 3 scores his entire time in Norman. He's been passed up, and now being relied upon. 

Apparently they think that one of the worst fbs teams is equal competition to one of the worst fcs teams. 

and that 500 yards and 45 points in the first half is terrible because we didn’t run the ball often enough.

we had to pass because we couldn’t run, but we shouldn’t have passed because we are good at it. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

More

Hide contents

Eh5znLgXcAI-uGs?format=jpg&name=360x360Eh5znrPX0AALgb1?format=jpg&name=360x360Eh5zoKdWsAIWCJ4?format=jpg&name=360x360

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Apparently they think that one of the worst fbs teams is equal competition to one of the worst fcs teams. 

and that 500 yards and 45 points in the first half is terrible because we didn’t run the ball often enough.

we had to pass because we couldn’t run, but we shouldn’t have passed because we are good at it. 

Uhhh, they averaged 3.7 YPC and gave up 4 sacks, 3 of which were on Rattler. I don’t think they should be pointing fingers about OL performance against scrubs.

And again as a reminder for everyone, Mo State was 1-10 in the FCS. UTEP would beat the shit out of them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It's BEYOND fucking weird that one of their moderators is talking shit about a rival's football team. I can't recall chin pubes talking shit about the UT football team. He'll get in petty battles with other fan groups' pages, or individual posters, or about the accuracy of his content/wishcasting. But it's usually mod-to-mod or mod-to-poster beef. This shit is just really fucking weird. 

• Hook 'Em 2