OU Recruiting 2021: David Boren's Fondle Force

texifornia

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Part 2: In which we find out Brian Bishop might actually be on meth, and not in the fun "lol ou fans" way

EiH-OA2XgAEoPs9?format=jpg&name=360x360EiH-OsdXgAUIIvp?format=jpg&name=360x360EiH-PsWWAAIhQNt?format=jpg&name=360x360EiH-Q6EXsAA7Pu1?format=jpg&name=360x360EiH-SPSXkAItyId?format=jpg&name=360x360

a) How old is Bishop? Dude acts like a teenager

b) I have yet to see an OU fan that actually understands the NCAA rules on taunting, but that's probably because the taunting rules don't fit their narrative

7 hours ago, irishtexan said:

yeah. you're probably right. just seems like the root of his insensitivity is always other posters or mods making fun of his absurd takes. I'm sure he's talked shit about the team or players. Whatever. It's all so weird.

He literally called Ehlinger "Simple Sam" on his podcast the other day.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I believe it’s a conflation if Simple Jack from Tropic Thunder and/or I Am Sam

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They decided he looks like he has Down syndrome and found an alliterative way to express it. 

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Yeah it's this. A bit rich coming from Looch.

Ahh, I assumed it was a Simple Jack reference but didn’t see how it connected to Sam. And yes, Looch calling someone out on their looks is biggest fucking joke since his grinder account 

12 hours ago, irishtexan said:

It's BEYOND fucking weird that one of their moderators is talking shit about a rival's football team. I can't recall chin pubes talking shit about the UT football team. He'll get in petty battles with other fan groups' pages, or individual posters, or about the accuracy of his content/wishcasting. But it's usually mod-to-mod or mod-to-poster beef. This shit is just really fucking weird. 

It’s obvious you haven’t listened to chin pubes on the radio for more than about 90 seconds.

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would I listen to chin pubes on the radio?

Because you said this: “I can't recall chin pubes talking shit about the UT football team.”

so I assumed you had a misconception that you really knew something about him. You don’t. 

7 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

Because you said this: “I can't recall chin pubes talking shit about the UT football team.”

so I assumed you had a misconception that you really knew something about him. You don’t. 

Perhaps you missed the post where I acknowledged my error? So congrats on agreeing with me and reiterating that I was wrong, while being a total dick in the process. You win 5 "I was right" internet points. You dick.

23 hours ago, irishtexan said:

yeah. you're probably right. just seems like the root of his insensitivity is always other posters or mods making fun of his absurd takes. I'm sure he's talked shit about the team or players. Whatever. It's all so weird.

You’re wrong again dickhead. The root of his insensitivity is his unbounded jealousy of all things Longhorn.

My statement stands. You don’t know Loochi. 

2 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

You’re wrong again dickhead. The root of his insensitivity is his unbounded jealousy of all things Longhorn.

Quoting:

23 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

um wut

23 hours ago, irishtexan said:

So yeah. I admitted I was wrong. Why do you keep trying to prove that I was wrong when I admitted I was wrong? Your point is "You don't know Loochi"? Well, thank fucking god I'm not an expert on Billy fucking Luicci like you are. Whatever, I'm not going to fuck this thread up anymore with a personal back and forth on this. You win, dude. You're an authority on Billy Luicci. What an honor.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

18 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

10 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Did drunk @SydneyCartonforget to sign out of his sock?  Jesus, dude.  Chill your tits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

aw man, the big xii just never goes to bat for scrappy little ou

I can't even wrap my mind around this crybagging nonsense. It's the Big XII, we already play everyone every season. So they are crying because what exactly? Texas and OU play each other the same weekend, so ... 

FFS, OU has a bye week before TCU and a bye week before OkSTate. 

Texas has TCU/OU back-to-back.  

Then Texas has Baylor-OkState-WVU back-to-back-to-back - the same trio as OU. 

What did the BigXII do to them, exactly? 

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I can't even wrap my mind around this crybagging nonsense. It's the Big XII, we already play everyone every season. So they are crying because what exactly? Texas and OU play each other the same weekend, so ... 

Never call obvious and systemic holding , over the last 15-20 years. That's what they fucking did for them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Yep - it's because they're not going to get their "rule-violating" players against us - fucking losers

• Hook 'Em 3