Hats off to everyone that

GreenspointTexas

Showed up to the Alamo Bowl last night

and fuck all of you 5 million people that live less than an hour from the Alamodome but were too cheap to buy a $15 ticket. Buncha broke dicks on here

least attended Texas bowl game ive been to. Maybe 60% full. Also, Utah travels like dogshit. They maybe had 7-8k fans at the game

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

13 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

and fuck all of you 5 million people that live less than an hour from the Alamodome but were too cheap to buy a $15 ticket. Buncha broke dicks on here

I'm trying to picture 5 million Texas fans in the Alamo Dome with a capacity of well under 100K ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Interesting tactic, saying fuck you to fans of a 7-5 team that might have wanted to spend NYE in a different way that watching a narcissist that fired his coaching staff coach...a 7-5 team. 

I wouldn’t go if I lived in San Antonio. I wouldn’t go if I had AIDS and CDC had the cure. 

You seem to like Texas football a lot less intensely than you hate Tom Herman.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Showed up to the Alamo Bowl last night.  and fuck all of you 5 million people that live less than an hour from the Alamodome but were too cheap to buy a $15 ticket. Buncha broke dicks on here.   least attended Texas bowl game ive been to. Maybe 60% full. Also, Utah travels like dogshit. They maybe had 7-8k fans at the game

Think you're exaggerating saying only 60% full...

Wiki:  "The Alamodome is a 64,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in San Antonio, Texas."

Game reported attendance:  60,147

Crowd sounded great on TV!!

• Like 4

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Wiki:  "The Alamodome is a 64,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in San Antonio, Texas."

Uhhh attendance is ticket sales not turnstile numbers

hence why tix on stubhub were $10 right before kick

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Uhhh attendance is ticket sales not turnstile numbers

hence why tix on stubhub were $10 right before kick

Based on other bowl games, the attendance at The Alamo Bowl was Great!!

Be happy... We kicked Ass!!  🤘

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Record attendance is 66,166 so over 60K is very good with Utah not sending many.

https://www.alamobowl.com/valero-alamo-bowl-shatters-record-book/

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Pardon me for getting drunk off my tits in Hilton Head instead of traveling to the shit hole that is San Antonio. But I watched the fuck out of the game and rooted my ass off nonetheless. 

Was going to neg you for hating one of the 4 unique cities in the US, but since you rooted your ass off....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

least attended Texas bowl game ive been to. Maybe 60% full. Also, Utah travels like dogshit. They maybe had 7-8k fans at the game

This is rich coming from the "Game over" King during every game this year 5 minutes into a game. Attendance was low because you know 7-5? 

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Wtf are you talking about with the 60% full number? 
In my mildly inebriated state id say it was 80-90% full. Quit being such a douche. 

• Like 1

Seriously can’t believe you opt to whine about your perception of what we all ‘should’ do instead of celebrating the fact that we WON!!! It was a great game, no matter where we watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

This is rich coming from the "Game over" King during every game this year 5 minutes into a game. Attendance was low because you know 7-5? 

What do you expect from the guy that provides such insight as “we do not need to worry about recruiting at a school like Texas”? 

We had a really good time - enjoying watching UT manhandle Utah.  Kids enjoyed it and it made for a good family NYE.  The Alamodome did not suck as much I remembered but agree that the concessions were awful.  First half and they were out of vodka, white wine (wife), limes for cocktails, etc.  Whatever... glad we went.  Crowd was pretty good but, agreed, could not hear the band.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Pardon me for getting drunk off my tits in Hilton Head instead of traveling to the shit hole that is San Antonio. But I watched the fuck out of the game and rooted my ass off nonetheless. 

Greater love hath no man than he who would lay down his ass to be completely rooted off in sacrifice to the football team. Your ass may be gone, but will not be forgotten.

Edited by sith_horn
  • Like 1

15 bucks was for a shitty seat. I don’t do shitty seats. Rather stay home and watch on 72 inch. 
checked Gametime for tickets 1 day before. Lower seats were 224 bucks each plus service charge. Naw thanks. 

I paid $82 (including service fees) for 35 yard line seats, lower level earlier this week on tickpick.com. If you were seeing $224, you are doing it wrong.