Non-Texas recruiting: 2021

Elmer_Fudd

2 hours ago, rvm96 said:

I think I brought that up in the 2020 thread. It was Cordarrian Richardson who is now apparently leaving Aggy. Also, his de-committment allowed Clemson to take Etienne. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Cordarrian-Richardson-77830/high-school-135515/

Wasn't Etienne committed to aggy at one point? What a swap lol

On 1/26/2020 at 10:19 AM, Elmer_Fudd said:

They landed this kid from Cali. as well this weekend.

https://247sports.com/Player/Beaux-Collins-46049126/

Must have been the big recruiting weekend for them.  Glad the Brockermeyer's cancelled.

They want James to camp before they offer. It's a dumb fucking position to have, but Clemson already has a center committed. I think James could play guard and be a player, and if it helps land Tommy, then what's the holdup? 

13 hours ago, rvm96 said:

I think I brought that up in the 2020 thread. It was Cordarrian Richardson who is now apparently leaving Aggy. Also, his de-committment allowed Clemson to take Etienne. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Cordarrian-Richardson-77830/high-school-135515/

I think the time line goes back even farther when talking about players who de-commit for reasons other than grades or not being able to qualify. 

Foreman is easily my biggest want in the 21 class, he's insanely good. I thought he looked better as a junior than Bresee at the opening finals. I hope he sticks, cause they're gonna try hard to flip him. 

26 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

They want James to camp before they offer. It's a dumb fucking position to have, but Clemson already has a center committed. I think James could play guard and be a player, and if it helps land Tommy, then what's the holdup? 

Total numbers is the biggest holdup because you guys don't have people leave. It's an amazing problem to have. Like Fud said, you only have room for probably 4 OL and you've got 2 committed already. Not to mention that Batson has questions about James' flexibility. With the numbers game that Clemson has I just don't know that we will see him get a Clemson offer. I don't think you take James at the expense of either Jager Burton or Dietrick Pennington for the final OG spot. If Burton goes to tOSU perhaps we'll see Clemson get a lot friendlier with James, but it seems more likely that you guys end up with Leigh, one of Burton/Pennington to go along with Tate and Linthicum. I know one of the mods said they didn't see Clemson taking any OGs (instead just the C and 3 OTs) but after the info from that insane JR day, it certainly appears that they are going to take the first of Burton/Pennington to commit and Leigh seems like a done deal. The Brockermeyers are supposed to be headed to Alabama this weekend for their loaded JR day. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't know if anything is more aggy than swapping RB's and theirs ends up transferring, while the other is getting NFL hype and won a NC. 

It wasn’t a voluntary swap for A&M. Clemson took Etienne from them and let Richardson go. all aggy did was pick up the scraps that Clemson left for them.