Fansville or Larry Culpepper?

GreenspointTexas

at least some of the fansville ones are funny.  *or at the very least, not terrible 

Culpepper was a fucking beating.

but then again if we are talking about bad Dr Pepper spokespeople, you cant  ever forget having a real good time with Pitbull.  yeah a real good time. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

They're going to need that chick's onion volcano to beat Big Fan. 

It's hard to tell from the far-away shot, but she seems to have a nice pair of onion volcanoes.
Even with those, she doesn't hold a candle to the MILF who is upset with her son not celebrating.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

It's hard to tell from the far-away shot, but she seems to have a nice pair of onion volcanoes.
Even with those, she doesn't hold a candle to the MILF who is upset with her son not celebrating.

I thought that was Lori Loughlin for a bit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

at least some of the fansville ones are funny.  *or at the very least, not terrible 

Culpepper was a fucking beating.

but then again if we are talking about bad Dr Pepper spokespeople, you cant  ever forget having a real good time with Pitbull.  yeah a real good time. 

Amen on Pitbull. That was a beating.

I'm fine with Culpepper and fansville. They'd be better if they'd have more variations.

The Dr. Pepper ad with the lineman dancing in the endzone shown 20 times a game was worse than Abu Ghraib. Where's a sniper when you need one?

b03c231cadb55bf7aed3b12f8ced0cc5.jpg

Take the fucking shot!

• Like 1

OK, maybe I'm way over-thinking this, but here's what what's been bugging me: I understand that the "real father" might be a State fan and maybe the mother is a closet State fan, but outwardly she is a Tech fan and the father who is raising the baby is obviously a hard-core Tech fan. So when it came time to get dressed for the tailgate, who dressed the baby up in State gear and why didn't the father say something about it at home before they left?

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

maria-didomenico.jpg

edit:

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, maybe I'm way over-thinking this, but here's what what's been bugging me: I understand that the "real father" might be a State fan and maybe the mother is a closet State fan, but outwardly she is a Tech fan and the father who is raising the baby is obviously a hard-core Tech fan. So when it came time to get dressed for the tailgate, who dressed the baby up in State gear and why didn't the father say something about it at home before they left?

you need to watch forty episodes of the prequel cartoon series and read some comic books and listen to a couple of interviews with the director, it's been explained

/Star Wars'd

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

but she uses propane!

tastes the same to me.

WHAT

love it

agree.  I like those lines.  She rips his heart out and stomps on it...LOLz.

not a fan of the Culpepper ones.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I've been wondering the same damn thing. Makes no sense. The "dad" is a huge State guy and yet brought the baby dressed in Tech gear?

• Like 1

Someone identify the Fansville stadium.  Been druving me crazy all year but I can't place it.  It has a postwar construction 50,000 capacity Blue Ridge Mountains look but I can't place it.  Please God don't let it be CGI.  

B. Culpepper's shtick got real old real fast with me. Don't miss him at all.

3.  Fansville straw bubbling sound is annoying as hell.  Milf yessss.