Dylan Moses' dad postpones decision to come back to Bama with insane letter

texifornia

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Wait, I get that you may not want to say anything until the loss of value claim is compensable....but what's this about "negotiations with the University of Alabama"?

Let's be clear about this, and I'm not kidding - the dad auctioned his son off during the recruiting process. They floated multiple big name schools out there as possibilities, including Texas (repeatedly), but Lupoi bought the player in the middle of the process. I think it was Lupoi. Whatever. The deal was done the summer before the signing period and the charade continued well into the December/Feb cycle. LSU made their threats and pops did not give one fuck and faced no repercussions. So yeah, I'm sure there's a premise of a re-up being discussed in some fashion at this point, and I am interested in seeing if Saban's Lot can make any sense of the ask or simply wish him "good luck".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If he took it out with "Lords" of London, he's got bigger problems given that this is the actual insurance company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd's_of_London

That's the joke. Like guys selling "Romex's" (i.e., fake Rolex's), he might have bought a fake policy from "Lords of London" (i.e., fake Lloyds).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Let's be clear about this, and I'm not kidding - the dad auctioned his son off during the recruiting process. They floated multiple big name schools out there as possibilities, including Texas (repeatedly), but Lupoi bought the player in the middle of the process. I think it was Lupoi. Whatever. The deal was done the summer before the signing period and the charade continued well into the December/Feb cycle. LSU made their threats and pops did not give one fuck and faced no repercussions. So yeah, I'm sure there's a premise of a re-up being discussed in some fashion at this point, and I am interested in seeing if Saban's Lot can make any sense of the ask or simply wish him "good luck".

If I'm Alabama, I see it as I only got 67% of my investment since he missed a whole season 

39 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Wait, I get that you may not want to say anything until the loss of value claim is compensable....but what's this about "negotiations with the University of Alabama"?

Good thing the rest of his ramblings make little to no sense.  He nearly gave up the goods on the bag men.  

35 minutes ago, texifornia said:

If he took it out with "Lords" of London, he's got bigger problems given that this is the actual insurance company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd's_of_London

Lloyd's isn't an "insurance company."  It's a market where member syndicates divvy up portions of risks of various types via subscriptions.

• Like 2