Dylan Moses' dad postpones decision to come back to Bama with insane letter

texifornia

3 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Huh. I just got an e-mail from the Trust Protector of the Royal Crown. He said he was wiring me some money from Nigeria if I could verify my account details. Should I respond?

Yes. Can confirm it's legit.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Lords of London?  The discount insurer.  

Mr. Moses doesn't drink Dr. Pepper.  He drinks the following:

spacer.png

Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Huh. I just got an e-mail from the Trust Protector of the Royal Crown. He said he was wiring me some money from Nigeria if I could verify my account details. Should I respond?

Seriously, you should be very careful about sending out personal information, like banking details.  I suggest using an intermediary to protect your identity in case of a scam.  So, send me your banking info and I will be glad to act on your behalf.

33 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Clouds - how do they even work, bro?

And his law firm's Twitter profile is Moses (presumably) kneeling before the burning bush while weird cosmic characters rise up off of it.

Just imagine being represented by this guy.

It's Louisiana.   It's a whole 'other country.

57 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Clouds - how do they even work, bro?

And his law firm's Twitter profile is Moses (presumably) kneeling before the burning bush while weird cosmic characters rise up off of it.

Just imagine being represented by this guy.

I saw Pikachu for a moment, but the red and white ball didn’t pop up to catch him with. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Sounds like some crackhead nonsense. Dude is old enough to make his own decisions.

Some guys don't have it in them to confront the crazy family. If the kid has any hope of playing ball for real money he's getting as far away from his dad as he can. 

I'd put it at a 1 in 20 shot of him getting out of Baton Rouge permanently. 

That's a really impressive level of crazy. 

5th circuit huh? With that mashup of galactic intercourse?

Yep. There's crazy ass parents all over. This one is next level.

7 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds.

It's amazing how many times you can work this into a conversation.